"Gory hory shit! Ah no no nonono! Not like that, gorii... gorira, goriraaa GORIRA monkey shit!!! No not Kanata senpai is not shit, no no no!"Ichijou Ririka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Jewcorp using its infinite shekels once more. I thought only the HE girls were getting a re-debut but seems like the EN girls can get one too.

She confirmed on stream that both the artist and the rigger are gonna be new.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Really don't know why Colors took this long to be a meme, but this one in particular speaks to me

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What the shit is going on for these muthafuckas streaming so early

Ayo, an ASMR I can get behind

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Iori birthday stream in a little under 10 minutes

AmpleChip

Jewcorp using its infinite shekels once more. I thought only the HE girls were getting a re-debut but seems like the EN girls can get one too.

I love her current cute model and bouncy rigging, I hope she won't pull a Lumi where the new model is worse than the original, I still see nightmares of how it became a bootleg Vshojo

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Calli has a very vocal base who despise her because she
1. is a white girl
2. who raps
3. in Japanese

even non Vtuber fans who have no idea about anything shit on her just because of these 3 things.
And to be fair, she IS a very easy target
you could say shes Hard To Miss :ironmousekek:
Well, seeing as vtubers are kinda like pro wrestlers, this probably is the right place to find out about this.

Dude was only 36, not a fat slob, and apparently recovering from some life-threatening disease, and then just died. Unfortunate.
well that fucking sucks. I Attribute Firefly Funhouse at least in part to the re-popularization of children's media with a horror bent which has given some fun creepypastas and ARG's guy was a legend just for his ability to perform from what I can find a Heart Attack did him in and yeah those can happen anytime.
Need your opinions on this one. In the thread-splitting poll I saw several people suggest Recaps to be done on a monthly basis. Here is how I see it

Pros
  • Very clear structure (can get quite messy with little details though, see below about the timezones)
  • Bigger time window, so my day-to-day IRL happenings are less likely to mess with it

Cons
  • Big gap between each one, so people who skip stuff have to wait much (MUCH) longer before catching up
  • Each Recap would require multiple posts to fit in all the info
  • Timezone doxxxx - does Xenforo's time of posts feature (like 2 minutes ago, Friday at 11 PM etc) use forum member's own system time? If so, same posts can appear as from different months for different members. Very small discrepancy, and it's not like I'm all that interesting target for doxing, but hey, safety comes first.

I haven't made a decision on this one, and I want to hear your thoughts. I'm sure I missed other advantages and downsides, feel free to point them out.
Just want re mention this. I think a Personal space or area just for your recaps might be worth asking about a nice tidy thread just for the recaps and we can use them as a sort of event timeline . back on topic I suspect making it monthly won't have too large an impact as bigger events tend to spread forum wide I find your recaps useful for small bits of chatter I missed.

I am the Headjew of my Corpo
Paper is my Body Sheckles are my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Whales
Unknown to Beancounter
Nor to Banker
Have withstood debt to create many Talents
But yet these hands will never hold Sadgirls
So as I pray Unlimited Jew Works

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Just had a thought, will Holo girls be allowed to play this game? How much is Kson supposed to be in it, again?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

First outside company collab?
I imagine working for a kadokawa subsidiary has more pull than the avg vtuber.

Screenshot_20230826_130257_X.png

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Just had a thought, will Holo girls be allowed to play this game? How much is Kson supposed to be in it, again?
She is supposed to be the "main" girl. Probably not a full cast member but she'll most likely have a side quest with a good chunk of dialogue.

Edit: Should've done the google search first. Apparently because she won she gets to be in 2 games.

Last edited:

Milk Mage

is healthy boy sauce for you
Anyone know this is about? Haven't been able to find much context.
Screenshot_20230826-091335_Brave.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

maybe if Kson was Rushia you might have a point. The only thing stopping them playing would be the perms and I only mention that because ive heard sega is retarded with their perms (not with sonic but with everything else?)

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Anyone know this is about? Haven't been able to find much context.
View attachment 42155
Been a hot topic in Indonesian vtuber sphere, specifically the facebook side. Apparently some of these ID SEAYamanbas managed to find dox of Kobo, including that of her younger photos that was iirc found inside one of IRL Kobo's aunt Facebook accounts.

I personally never really bothered about the details nor attempting to dig out because the cancer that is ID facebook realm (but I did got a photo where she apparently cosplayed as a character I don't recognize in a event that I also somewhat recognize the place, which I don't want to share in fear of turning out to be false), but I remember someone shared the first kobo dox during the height of Advent debut (inside 1st general thread). This one mentioned in that 4chan post is very recent.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
For those who didn't have time to watch the full stream - here's the 3rd part of the summary of Fauna's career as an animal trafficker a zookeeper:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
First a story about how she kept a knife hidden when she was a kid because she thought per parents were gonna kill her and now this. Shondo really is a schizo

Arznbae

wtf is happening
First a story about how she kept a knife hidden when she was a kid because she thought per parents were gonna kill her and now this. Shondo really is a schizo

That's only one of her many mental illnesses.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Gobbo drawin

For those who missed last nights stream she has joined the other vtubers and got a plush

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Isnt her part just this? I dont play that much Yakuza games but i tought this was optional?

Top Bottom