"I do need an adult, unironically"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
And he's out.
View attachment 42406
As for anything interesting, not really. I mean, Pomu mentioned that she and Mysta knew each other before Niji, but that's about it. He's going to keep all his vods up, but he did joke about taking the genshin and honkai ones down, so we'll see if he goes through with it.

edit: His letter
View attachment 42408
edit 2: If there's anything I'm happy about regarding his and Nina's graduations, it's that they both were allowed to have streams and give their fans a letter. Knowing we aren't getting one for Ves and Magni hurt, but I guess I can go on happy that they're literally collabing with each other right now lol.
I finally get it now. This dude's name was Mysta Rias. Like, Mysterious. He's a mysterious cosplayer.

Wasn't there a thing a few months ago with brand accounts not being able to receive giftsubs?
2. I couldn't get gifts even if I wanted to because my account is a brand account for some reason.
If your youtube account is ancient (like mine) it gets labeled a "brand account". Probably because the pajeets at youtube writing this code didn't foresee someone actually keeping an account active since the pre-Google+ golden age without being a known brand or long time youtube content creator, apparently.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
1. Not me. 2. I couldn't get gifts even if I wanted to because my account is a brand account for some reason.

Yeah, that's just a permanent thing. I don't know why.
I think you can change the brand thing can't you? I had the same issue for a while but was able to change my account to a regular account but I can't for the life of me remember how I did it and I don't know if it matters that it was a brand account attached to another account vs just a brand account on its own.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Good Evening Asylum.
LAPU CHAN LOVE

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
"No one wants to be your sister." :whatastory:

GODDAMN Fuwa you savage poor Moco didn't get the number of that bus that our her
Better than all Neririn's thumbnails being from the same fanartist who has a terminal coombrain
What thumbnails they all look like generic model over game screenshots to me
And if you see this pop up in the corner, you are a brand account:
View attachment 42414
Or in the case of Randon the memberships aren't activated
I think you can change the brand thing can't you? I had the same issue for a while but was able to change my account to a regular account but I can't for the life of me remember how I did it and I don't know if it matters that it was a brand account attached to another account vs just a brand account on its own.
Yeah I did it you can transfer most of your brand account stuff to a regular one sans likes, comments and history it was actually pretty easy iirc

It's in your YouTube settings "move account to another brand or Google account"

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I've done a little bit of googling before and can't figure out how. But I also don't want to mess with it too much because I can easily see it just wiping out my member's badges.
Edit: Actually yeah, I found some Indian guys youtube video showing it. Still afraid of it wiping my members badges though.

httn

Hag enthusiast
its fairly easy to do, the main issue for me was it creates a new channel then moves your likes/subscriptions/comments/history over. This reset's your memberships to day 1 as they are linked to the old brand account. you are also stuck waiting for the old member subscription to lapse before you can resub. Funny enough the old brand account is still active until every membership lapses so you can actually transfer back as long as you do it before the old channel has all it's subscriptions.
I've done a little bit of googling before and can't figure out how. But I also don't want to mess with it too much because I can easily see it just wiping out my member's badges.
https://www.youtube.com/account_advanced then Move channel. But yes this does fuck your memberships up.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
fellas, i'll be honest. I really like mori's snake eyes song. I only heard of it today while reading the thread, but man, its actually pretty good. It has charm to it.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Yeah, Left For Dead Lullaby definitely sounds soulless and manufactured.

Y'know, this song.

and Yamanbas listen to that fag? I've shit on holo music but if anything I can always commend calli for is that in her music there's actual feelings behind what she produces every time. I may not like it but to say her music is soulless is just being a disingenuous fag or a retard. To this day I don't understand how music critics are a thing to the degree that they make a living off of it. At most I can see people recommending music as a more legit thing instead of a femboy telling you something is garbage because the artist spoke ingrish before.
*checking something femboy
are we really adding f_aggot to the word filter? really?

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It has been filtered since day 1.
:pochiidontlikeit::pochiidontlikeit: Guess I never noticed it because I just use the short version:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Disregard then.
In exchange I offer some classical music bear

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Edit: Actually yeah, I found some Indian guys youtube video showing it. Still afraid of it wiping my members badges though.
Can confirm, it does wipe the badges.

DanishCookies

and Yamanbas listen to that fag? I've shit on holo music but if anything I can always commend calli for is that in her music there's actual feelings behind what she produces every time. I may not like it but to say her music is soulless is just being a disingenuous fag or a retard. To this day I don't understand how music critics are a thing to the degree that they make a living off of it. At most I can see people recommending music as a more legit thing instead of a femboy telling you something is garbage because the artist spoke ingrish before.
*checking something femboy
are we really adding f_aggot to the word filter? really?
I checked the video to see who tf this guy is and was greeted this so I just immediately closed the tab
1693179901367.png

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
a challenger appears by @chrone_co.jpg

This is a thing for some reason...I don't think I want to know the reason, however

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
In another news, Dimitri Jap Maan Tiing, the EN manager was a debate champion in his middle school days.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Inspiration by @guenius_.jpg

Tako Box by @Gigfor1.jpg

I think I'll stick to Takos for multi-legged creatures...

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
In another news, Dimitri Jap Maan Tiing, the EN manager was a debate champion in his middle school days.
So what do you want to do with this info like:
"Damn guys Irys couldnt get the perms for this song she wanted to cover because Dimitri Jap Maan Tiing was a debate champion in his middle school days.
:confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba:

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

Doctor Kayfabe

Given that Niji and Holo showed that males are profitable I can assure you that Vshojo (a company known for poaching popular talents) might try to create a male offshoot. The only reason why Vshojo has been strictly female is because that was the norm in the vtubing world. This is not a company known for taking risks or innovating. They take whatever works and they pick the biggest or most popular talents they can find.

They don't have the "idol" thing going for them either which is a main issue when going for males.
On the other hand it's entirely possible that vshojo has always had at least one male.

Top Bottom