"It suits you it suits you! You don't wanna be ugly!"A-chan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
As usual, Don Walton the schizo is on top of TVA news and crossposted/ containment broke that ESL fag Kuri Rinji has joined us:

Archive

Also Henri is in the mix for some reason I guess...:

Archive

I wish this guy got more of a following, he really deserves it for all the work he puts in.

How do you even sleep between your channel, your twitter accounts and here?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

OW2 training arc begins.

Edit: missed chloe

Last edited:

Negzana

OW2 training arc begins.

My condolences to whoever is playing OW2

(And my condolences to Kaela for somehow liking Diablo 3, I can fix her)

niggaphil

My condolences to whoever is playing OW2

(And my condolences to Kaela for somehow liking Diablo 3, I can fix her)
First time I heard hololive girl needs to be fixed. They are pretty normal when compare with other vtubers.

You should try to fix Lia. :smugselen:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
First time I heard hololive girl needs to be fixed. They are pretty normal when compare with other vtubers.
my man kronii has been in hololive for 2 years now where have you been hiding?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
my man kronii has been in hololive for 2 years now where have you been hiding?
This leads me to a funny thought. Are there chuubas that have actually been "fixed" by being a chuuba? If so, who would you say?

And by fixed, I mean de-menhera'd.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
she might be more interested in jp vtubers outside of holo, she was basically part of the foundation of the EN side of things when she was part of eilene crew. The resident moe poster could chime in with better info but after the falling out with eilene she fucked off to a corner on twitch and just streamed to a small audience and with her friends. She'd probably fit in more in niji to be honest but maybe she saw how ame does and thought she can ride the wave the same way. The girl can't sing for shit and her third stream was a karaoke :Vesper-UNHINGED: I don't think she's that retarded to not know what's expected of her, the question is if she has what it takes to deliver.
given her background as one of the pillars of EN id be really surpised if she didnt know what she was getting into

well i cant say any much than bare minimum anyway im someone who followed moe on youtube then raven manor yet didnt know about twitch nor bilbili

or maybe i really just refused to acknowledge it

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This leads me to a funny thought. Are there chuubas that have actually been "fixed" by being a chuuba? If so, who would you say?

I guess thats a real problem when i cant think of a single one. But hey lets be positive. Its gonna happen. Surely.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

The closest I can think of is Noel? Last I remember she confirmed she was bipolar but was making positive progress towards handling herself better. She isn't exactly "fixed" but she's taking action to get there at least.

But she posted all of this as Canan so that probably doesn't count :botanshrug:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Poor Spoony. His health decline ruined everything for him. He's basically the progenitor of much of mid to late 2010s YT and a lot of the content we see today, including streamers.
Spoony had such a downfall. I used to watch all his stuff back in the day and remember randomly playing The Old Republic with him on launch day.

Pyhf

Not sure if she counts, but Kiara has really mellowed out.
She used to be always getting salty when losing, doomposting, numberfagging... the works.
But now she's pretty chill all things considered.

One of my favorite character development arcs.

UberSoldat

It's a clusterfuck of retarded descisions over a decade of time along with a sudden rapid fall from grace that now operates on lifesupport by the owner a guy and a second guy who is staying purely to spite the first guy.

hell the majority of those who left are still reelvant. Dom is the best book review show out there that isn't a page by page breakdown (why is that way of doing things so popular?) Linkara is arguably the best comic coverage Lindsay was also huge until she committed self delete.
For me, Angry Joe is the best thing to come out of CA.

Wtf is vgen? is she panning to double dip or something ?
This I guess:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Last edited:
Top Bottom