"I like ASS X I like EARTH O"La+ Darknesss

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
The forcing part came for the comments of Unicorn on the announcement.But Irys and Lui also said:"MNGT wants this to be a success so they asked us to participate".If you go and look in the official page there are comments from other E-sports related people like Casters and such.
I PERSONALLY think this is Ironic: from the Stars side this looks amazing because they dont have that many events to begin with but from the Live side you could just ask to join any other tourney and they accept you just by you sheer popularity.
Yep reading the Unicorns crying there:They are talking about the OW2 stream:i will say the true it was boring but what do you expect if the Girls refuse to scrim with the homos LOL ,you fucking Yamanbass, of course it will be a stomp if they cant figure out the playstyle of their rivals.The VALO stream was fun AF and the build up was amazing everyone maybe aside from 1 or 2 enjoyed it but OFC the noisy Unicorns are going to only focus in the most recent one(they are also all of the EN unicorns LOL,i have a list with their socials) the JP fans seem to worry more about the OverCharge this could bring, also based in the recent OW2 stream that was just after HoloSummer.Personally will support this if the events are like the VALO one and not like the OW2 one:with scrims and build up to the day that the showmatch happens.Less Unicorn Lovers and more girls that want to win.Thanks

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
Yep reading the Unicorns crying there:They are talking about the OW2 stream:i will say the true it was boring but what do you expect if the Girls refuse to scrim with the homos LOL ,you fucking Yamanbass, of course it will be a stomp if they cant figure out the playstyle of their rivals.The VALO stream was fun AF and the build up was amazing everyone maybe aside from 1 or 2 enjoyed it but OFC the noisy Unicorns are going to only focus in the most recent one(they are also all of the EN unicorns LOL,i have a list with their socials) the JP fans seem to worry more about the OverCharge this could bring, also based in the recent OW2 stream that was just after HoloSummer.Personally will support this if the events are like the VALO one and not like the OW2 one:with scrims and build up to the day that the showmatch happens.Less Unicorn Lovers and more girls that want to win.Thanks
I can't tell if you're copy pasting schizo unicorn babble or writing this yourself.

dumb wings

Any speculations?
  • Too early for a new idolEN gen but not impossible
  • Just an actual break considering she was talking about her waiting for her doctor's advise a stream ago
  • Possible Phase Gen3 (Sakana did mention gen3 is gonna launch late 2023 in a Pippa stream) since all her friends (Ember, Dizzy and Jelly) are in the company anyway plus Sakana was spotted in one of Purin's karaoke streams and she acknowledged Sakana's presence as well
  • quitting vtubing because of her dumbass NEETbrother
I'm jumping the gun and this is of course if that announcement is indeed what I think it is. She already turned off memberships on both Twitch and Youtube.

She already said it's a indef hiatus at the last few minutes of a short gorilla (and has since repeated now) Not a short break. Doubt it's a break break. Probably a company. It's timed perfectly with Hanabi who as you know also paused memberships on the same day. Hanabi didn't announce a corpo but said various reasons that weren't the reason and a corpo wasn't one of them, so it was like a warrent cannary if you're hopeful. Purin said in the past that if she joined a corpo she would go at it as new person for a fresh start. So maybe a "keep an eye out". My best guess is Phase for similar reasons, such as there's Dizzy and Ember. Somewhat recent collab with Lumi. I think she knows Erina maybe well. (Erina raided her today and I think uncommonly in the past but don't quote me on that). Sakana has been seen multiple times in her chat before, I guess not recently? I don't keep track. in summary, Indef hiautu: for sure. New company: probably Phase: likely.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I like to browse for new Vtubers to watch late at night and I noticed aussie and eu hours are filled with tranníes and fagtubers.
NA prime time is no different. You have to browse the JP catalog, even if there's some babinikus tossed in too.
Whats his community like? Like every twitch chat or are they half decent?
His community is dogshit to the point he has to "coddle" them at times because when he tried to tard wrangle it was near impossible. Basically it embodies everything you think when you hear twitch culture, "normies" or people who know vtubing only in proxy.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Incase you missed it, last night Kirsche proved that she's the border agent we desperately need
This only a small part of it the vod

She plays it for an hour then started Bioshock

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The OW2 one just felt lazy compared to the Valo one. The issue is Towa is really the only JP girl that enjoys OW, which is probably how we ended up with picks like Lui, IRyS, and Chloe. She has mentioned before that she always wanted to play OW with people, but no one ever wanted to. The timing was awful, too, between Splash Party and the MC festival.

Not-Yugo had a stream earlier and talked about Tachibana Music. I have not had a chance to listen, but apparently, it actually was a big deal.

Edit: Uhhhhhhhhh... there was a Google doc compiled with a ton of private work and personal information of various people compiled in screenshots from Discord that Tachibana had been blabbing about to other people. The Google doc was sent as proof to corpo VTubers.

The Tachibana music fucking over Vesper and Magni rrat is looking more real by the day.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Meanwhile, one of NijiEN's newest forgotten male, the guy with Q and Wilson finally got his silver play button.

Of course, as the usual routine, the play button is currently resides inside Tazumi's Helicopter Carrier Yacht, JDS-Mito (DDY-186), among with other play buttons kept there for "safe keeping".
vivaldi_SAhdl9iQxV.pngvivaldi_Y9UppUtTR2.png
its fucking over boys.

20230831_044807.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_Israel :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Come watch this cute 1-2 view draw some buttercats.

She is currently a png but draw it herself and is in the process of making the rigging. She has a pretty cute accent too.

vivaldi_jdbvspJPwx.png
Pronouns in bio, Italian/British mix, idk man.

Limkin

Someone is probably trying to leech off of Cover with name similarity. Given that Laplas (or rather Laplace) is mostly known nowadays for the thought experiment with a demon named after him, opening a vtuber group that isn't demonic in theme in any way and instead is heroes, while being spelled in nearly the same way as a very popular vtuber is suspicious at best

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Someone is probably trying to leech off of Cover with name similarity. Given that Laplas (or rather Laplace) is mostly known nowadays for the thought experiment with a demon named after him, opening a vtuber group that isn't demonic in theme in any way and instead is heroes, while being spelled in nearly the same way as a very popular vtuber is suspicious at best

All Cover's VTuber's names are copywritten, so should be interesting to see if this pokes the bear.

Kiara is doing a handcam signing members-only stream for her birthday merch.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

somewhere in the future we may or may not have vtubers/vtuber groups all named after solomons rowdy crew

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
All Cover's VTuber's names are copywritten, so should be interesting to see if this pokes the bear.
It should be fine, simply because this means Cover would have to sue Sega/Sonic Team/Falcom/Bandai/Square Enix for using "Laplace/Laplus" as a featured enemy, it's a fairly generic name used in Japanese media even with the "+" added.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
like his yacht collection :ironmousekek:
It started from the allegation that all the sales is for his yacht, and now i'm trying to figure out whether a Izumo-class Helicopter Carrier (soon to be Aircraft carrier) is considered a yacht for him or not.

logitech

Awoogers

It started from the allegation that all the sales is for his yacht, and now i'm trying to figure out whether a Izumo-class Helicopter Carrier (soon to be Aircraft carrier) is considered a yacht for him or not.
hes about to reincarnate the yamato class battleships by sheer playbuttons

Not-Username

The whole Holo eSports stuff is just an elaborate plan to create a place for Selena :smugina:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Top Bottom