"BLÅHAJ is more than just a shark to some people (all of them). BLÅHAJ is a way of life. BLÅHAJ is beloved by people of all walks of life. Young, old, Rin, British people, other people, Rin, my dad laughs at me but he doesn't count, Rin, the president (Rin), and BLÅHAJ love BLÅHAJ. In this way, it could be said that something that provides light and comfort for so many people across all of Society is a necessity, in the same way that food and transportation are. You wouldn't let Rin starve, would you?"Rin Penrose

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Is there a Mahou Shoujo version of Kobo that's shown up before? Might that also be an alt costume coming?
i fucking hope so because god knows i need it

i need more star guardians SG jinx ruined me for a lifetime

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
I'm half torn between laughing at you guys raging on Pippa's love of asmobald or simply acting curiously interested about the whole thing.
Can't speak for others, but on my end it's the hypocrisy on saying "oh I love vtubing, vtubing saved my life, yadda yadda fucking yadda" while still sucking the chrome right off this fucking faggöts bumper when he doesn't respect vtubers at all and goes even more full retard than Josh on the "hurr animu... is LE SUCK LMAOOO".

Hell, I can at least understand Josh's position as one that comes from principles, from values. Asmongold has none.
I mean why would Calli now comment in a Cover that came out in 2021? Also, we know Aruvn refused to be part of Krisis because of the 2% split. And around the same time Calli comments on his cover.
Why are you pushing your rrat that these guys got picked up by Cover so hard?

Oh, wait, it's you isn't it. :smugselen:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Last Day of summer
Last Lui pic
F2ftyh6bMAAOHHv

if i post more @Negzana might get a 3 week break

hidden lui

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Hell, I can at least understand Josh's position as one that comes from principles, from values. Asmongold has none
I dont know man, there is scientific and peer reviewed proof that people with money trend to become a hoshiyomi, if we see the plushie we know he is far beyond salvation

Edit:

That makes more sense but i dont believe is Azki but Roboco that is based and dont care about hanging with penis havers, Azki also dont care about the idol protocols and hang with penis havers in project

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
So apart from this guy, I also noticed that Aruvn did an End of a Life cover and Calli recently replied to it.
View attachment 42893
So atleast this Rimmu guy and Aruvn are potentiallu confirmed for Holostars EN Gen 2. Also, searching Aruvn in the /vt/ archives, I found a name called "Chimon". Aparently, this guy was part of Shxtou's group and retired in early 2022.

He still has a dedicated fanbase.

This is what I was talking about. If Cover wants Holostars to have a future as a male idol group, then they better directly start scouting people like Chimon and launch a very strong gen. So that atleast in the EN side every indie male vtuber will first think of Holostars as a career prospect just like every female vtuber thinks of Hololive.

Maybe I'm getting my NijiYamanbas mixed up, but wasn't Aruvn supposedly part of the last EN wave? The one that quit before debut and was the #1 suspect on the name and design leaks for the upcoming wave?

Edit: Yeah, that's the guy. A quick google search shows a bunch of shit about him on vt. I don't think Holo would want to pick up a person known for leaking company secrets.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara said she was spending close to 10k on 2 MVs (Including Pineapple's) she is doing for the album, not including her trip to Ame's studio.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Well, she's no longer cursed with a shit time slot, so that's one reason. Also, commieforna is still a step up from the prison colony so long as she's nowhere near San Francisco.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Kiara said she was spending close to 10k on 2 MVs (Including Pineapple's) she is doing for the album, not including her trip to Ame's studio.
That's actually not that bad, to be honest.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That's actually not that bad, to be honest.
It isn't, no. 3D is always gonna be cheaper than animation. Bae said a full animation MV was around 20k to 35k. Problem is, Kiara said she doesn't expect to make her money back.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
There is a fair share of old software that was never updated to run properly even on win7 involved in banking, accounting, airport control and other areas, because existing option works great, the company who made it is dead, and no one else offers an option that "just works". I've also seen a dinosaur running win95 with some homemade soft in university because "we used this program for as long as I remember and I don't want to learn anything new". Another possible option is they have some old printer/other hardware with drivers that just refuse to work on anything newer, but on the metal side it's an awesome machine so they just take an L. Star Force, that used to be a go-to DRM notoriously breaks any version of windows newer than XP (regardless of their official site telling you it's totally cool) but I don't think if it was ever used for work software and not just games
Or they are fucking cheapskates who don't want to pay for new windows, which is probably the real answer
Fringe circumstances like this are understandable if you can completely isolate the machine from the outside network. But considering how Airi talks about her place of work, I highly doubt that was the case. I bet you those suckers are on the main network totally unprotected.
That's nothing. One of my bosses used a computer that still ran Windows 98 because it was the only thing that could run an old CAD program that he liked.
:lumitenmakillhim:
I don't see the issue XP is outdated sure but it's stable it runs perfectly well and arguably better then windows 10-11 better interface too. not like hes downloading sus shit daily for a malware package to take root and exploit the crap out of an older OS.
The issue is that a certain point, there are major vulnerabilities that are native to the OS that are unable to be patched out because of the major foundational construction of the OS. So the only solution is to move to a new OS. And it's less "what the user is capable of doing" and more "how can bad actors exploit the bad vulnerabilities in XP to get access to the rest of your system."

My IT outfit has enough clout that when we had people pushing back against these replacements we said "you have 3 choices. 1) Give us a time table to replace the device, 2) Have a director level or higher member of the staff sign this form informing them they will be taking full responsibility for any hack that occurs as a result of your machine being exploited in any way, 3) The machine is completely removed from our network."
I've heard there are utilities like power plants, including a few nuclear plants, still running Windows 3.1 and basically can't update unless they shut down and completely replace some of the controlling hardware.
Yea, as long as these systems can be completely isolated from the outside it's not nearly as big a deal. And you see super simple systems like this in stuff like banking as well. As the emphasis is on doing as many transactions as possible as fast as possible, they typically use a lowlevel mainframe type archetecture with as little processing overhead as possible to reserve it all for number crunching.
:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
A Holomem would have gone for the Boxer Rebellion any day. Poor Selen, has to kneel so that Riku can keep his Social Credit score up.
I'd assumed this was because of her Chinese heritage. Totally forgot about the ChiCom paypigs.
Edit: Uhhhhhhhhh... there was a Google doc compiled with a ton of private work and personal information of various people compiled in screenshots from Discord that Tachibana had been blabbing about to other people. The Google doc was sent as proof to corpo VTubers.

The Tachibana music fucking over Vesper and Magni rrat is looking more real by the day.
Got any more details on this chief? Where did you find this information? Was it corroborated well? Do you have the document itself?
DO NOT WATCH THESE

Mental illness in action. Love the man, but goddamn he is absolutely a victim of his own demons and the terrible conditions his parents raised him in.

Enjoy this clip of Calli railing the vampire Rissa and Tenma are thirsting over.

Not-Username

It isn't, no. 3D is always gonna be cheaper than animation. Bae said a full animation MV was around 20k to 35k. Problem is, Kiara said she doesn't expect to make her money back.
Kiara also didn't expect to quickly sell out her limited birthday merch. Doomchicken.

But yeah. Regaining 10k only from YouTube for the MV is unrealistic.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Speaking of, I don't think anyone has mentioned it but Mumei's next original song is going to have a fully animated music video, and I think she said it's done but not ready to release yet (probably some red tape type stuff).

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Does Splatoon Esports exist? I think they should do one.Its a game that some people actually enjoy

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Mental illness in action. Love the man, but goddamn he is absolutely a victim of his own demons and the terrible conditions his parents raised him in.

No wonder Kirsche and Pippa fawn over him and would spread for his babies in a heartbeat.

As the son of a woman who ran away from her literal peasant family at age 16 to pursue higher education, I will never understand why people who live in shit conditions and are fully aware of that fact are so magnetically, irresistibly drawn to other people who will only perpetuate or even worsen said conditions.

UberSoldat

I will never understand why people who live in shit conditions and are fully aware of that fact are so magnetically, irresistibly drawn to other people who will only perpetuate or even worsen said conditions.
"But he's so relatable! He's just like me fr fr!"

Top Bottom