"I’m at a museum with family and they let me in for free… the admissions lady didn’t count me as an adult"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Kaela did an over seven hour long RTA today. Was nice but a bit too short. Hope she streams more soon.
Honestly that's why I'm a member, she works pretty hard, and she's totally earned all of her success.

Stunned But Dumb

to this day I still don't get why people buy these overpriced curved things, I bought a $150 monitor to replace an ancient one I had and I still think it's the tits. For someone who claims to have been broke most her life she seems to be terrible with money :smugpipi:
Most people who spend their life broke and then get into money somehow end up not knowing how to properly use it at all. I know of a guy who was poor all his life, married into a wealthy family and constantly gets scolded by his wife for overspending

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Pronouns in bio, Italian/British mix, idk man.
Thats like 3/4 of twitch unfortunately. But she is not british its just the languages she speaks.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi preparing to play Starfield, apparently the game is unpacking. Somehow this is her first Bethesda game. She's planned out that her pronouns are Re/Tard.

First thing I hear upon opening the stream:

Fuck you Todd Howard.

She's just mad that homo Todd finally got her to play one of his games after resisting for so long:

:whatastory:

Bug Eater

I love exactly 4 minutes of that movie shame about the rest of it.
They should make a game based on those 4 minutes, that would be fucking crazy :mitothink:
it's 2023 and I actually might need to post this for context

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
1693528871988.png
Swifties we lost ........
Is this worldwide or in region only?
I forgot i just wanted to laugh at my sister that its a Swiftie LOL

Last edited:

USS IOWA

View attachment 42916
Is this worldwide or in region only?

From the context, it's perfectly clear that she knows KFP will only shower her in complements and that's the only thing she was looking for. I don't watch her but chicken is a damaged person and due to the past events, she tends to look at everything negatively so I guess she somehow didn't expect any critical comments to show up on her feed, somehow, and it caught her by surprise and ruined the buzz.
That and she's still in some kind of celebretory high, I would be upset to if someone if ruining the mood if I'm trying to celebrate my achivements. But then again I won't be reading Xittter until my mood subsides.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
bitch go to fucking therapy jesus christ. Are bitches really incapable of logic, like the minimum? there will be obviously people who will not like your shit, that's for everything, if anything she should be worried that NO ONE is capable of telling her when her shit stinks. If you're doing things for your own enjoyment and the audience's second then you shouldn't give a fuck about what they think about but if you're doing it for the audience you should be really going down all avenues getting feedback, even the retard that has a hateboner for you can have some info. Your echo chamber of simps will always say to your face your thing is the greatest but if you were to get them drunk they will tell you all that is wrong with it.
From the context, it's perfectly clear that she knows KFP will only shower her in complements and that's the only thing she was looking for. I don't watch her but chicken is a damaged person and due to the past events, she tends to look at everything negatively so I guess she somehow didn't expect any critical comments to show up on her feed, somehow, and it caught her by surprise and ruined the buzz.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
bitch go to fucking therapy jesus christ. Are bitches really incapable of logic, like the minimum? there will be obviously people who will not like your shit, that's for everything, if anything she should be worried that NO ONE is capable of telling her when her shit stinks. If you're doing things for your own enjoyment and the audience's second then you shouldn't give a fuck about what they think about but if you're doing it for the audience you should be really going down all avenues getting feedback, even the retard that has a hateboner for you can have some info. Your echo chamber of simps will always say to your face your thing is the greatest but if you were to get them drunk they will tell you all that is wrong with it.
You sound way more upset than she did just making an offhand comment about how she doesn't like when people tweet bad things at her, ngl.

Who cares about Orange Woman Bad anyway. Doggos starting soon

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I love Sena, but that whole tracing fiasco rubbed me the wrong way. I'd rather people draw shitty soulful art than have people tracing carbon copies of each others art all the time.
I find the Yamanbas giving her shit over tracing art more annoying than the act itself since it was a gift but I it does put her into a very bad spot when she wants to take commissions, she better not expect people who want something more than shitposts and OC's art. I know our dear leader commissioned her to make the site's mascot, if she has designer chops she can turn her shit around.

View attachment 42916
lmao she's gonna have those whores on her now, orange woman is taking an L in the long run :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I repeat myself, bitch go to fucking therapy.
You have to be a fucking magician to have the algorithm feed you exactly only positive things, something will get through, stop scrolling or just use the normal feed jesus.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
to this day I still don't get why people buy these overpriced curved things, I bought a $150 monitor to replace an ancient one I had and I still think it's the tits. For someone who claims to have been broke most her life she seems to be terrible with money :smugpipi:
Not curved, but I've never spent more than 250$ for a monitor, and that was a cheap 1440p one a few years ago. And honestly, I felt the same way until I bought a laptop with a decent screen, 1000 nits, high RGB coverage, etc. And I hate it. Because ever since then my regular monitors which I use 95% of the time look like shit.

TheNorthAmerican

For the love of god Kiara, stay away from /vt/ unless you want to be a disciple of Mysta

She's the first person in history to be hated by two separate 4chan boards.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

USS IOWA

Horo7618

No one in particular

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

smartestkidontheshortbus