"I kinda wanna unban the racist now"reinigen

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
So much for Phase being blacklisted, huh?

Kiara x Panko next.

And finally, Fauna x Pippa.

Could've appreciated Nina x Tenma, too, but alas...
phase went on a sanitizing spree for lia

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Since Rin raided to her here's Roca with another karaoke to close off the week

Really excited for this one

Going live in an hour

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
if people were doubting that Bettel is next on the chopping block, he is hanging with lando of Anime Impulse

BEEG Booba Fishing

I've always had a more or less good opinion on Kiara, sure sometimes she's a bit of a menhera but I think that's easily outweighed by her value as a streamer, her songs, what she's done for HoloEN, her friendship with Reine, etc...

But sometimes she does shit like this and I have to wonder if it's worth it to support someone so willing to throw away all this goodwill so easily.

:smugmoona:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I've always had a more or less good opinion on Kiara, sure sometimes she's a bit of a menhera but I think that's easily outweighed by her value as a streamer, her songs, what she's done for HoloEN, her friendship with Reine, etc...

But sometimes she does shit like this and I have to wonder if it's worth it to support someone so willing to throw away all this goodwill so easily.

By the prophet, we stone womans for less

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Why would she even attempt that? Everyone knows bacon pairs better with pineapple than sliced ham.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Why would she even attempt that? Everyone knows bacon pairs better with pineapple than sliced ham.
Bacon, Pineapple, and Jalapeno makes a god tier pizza and I will not hear otherwise.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
When I grew up, Pizza Hawaii was a perfectly normal thing to order.

The internet starting a culture war over fucking pineapples will never not be weird. And quite frankly, incredibly annoying.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

Bing bing wahoo (1993) watch along

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

The internet starting a culture war over fucking pineapples will never not be weird. And quite frankly, incredibly annoying.
uh we dont call it pizza hawaii in america. and pineapple pizza has never been popular until the internet debatw.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

It's one of those issues no one actually cares about, but will scream until they're blue in the face over on the internet just because for whatever reason screaming until they're blue in the face is fun, I guess?

Like flat earthers. 99% of the people who argue about flat earth don't actually believe it, or actually care about it, but they'll still argue it because they get to fly off the handle and hopefully get someone else to fly off the handle as well.

A streamer friend of mine gets like that with cats vs. dogs. In private he'll say cats are fine but he's deathly allergic, but he froths at the mouth about how dogs are so superior to cats have so much loyalty blah blah etc, if someone brings it up on Twitter or chat, so he can farm engagement.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Miko pon as always.

Bae and Mooms

Is there anything of interest about the V&U corpo? Like, notable dramas, standout talents, that sort of thing? All I know is that I've seen them advertising their new gen last month, which is a step above corpos that think that giving someone a model and a name is enough in the way of support.
Good girls, comfy streams. No yab, no crazy fanatics. There's only one strange/sad event. Missing in the summer of 2022, two first-generation sisters.
First there was the announcement of their unexpected indefinite hiatus. A month later, a tweet from them about the storm destroying their home(I missed that tweet at the time, only now when I started looking for info did I come across it mentioned). And then four months later, there was a notice about their graduation.

Not Dingo posting a self pic

vivaldi_zCjHpnlaBa.png
R.jpg

Korone cover
Thought it was a duet with subaru, at first, from the thumpnail

We need more Korone's deep voice. :holohag: :hololove:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Like flat earthers. 99% of the people who argue about flat earth don't actually believe it, or actually care about it, but they'll still argue it because they get to fly off the handle and hopefully get someone else to fly off the handle as well.
Yeah nothing pisses off some autists more than claming that the earth is flat. We have had full length documentaries about how the Earth is round but the only thing that will remain true is

They will still get pissed off if someone says the Earth is flat. And the person who says it will always find it funny.

It's like the rick roll troll, except in a way funnier because people will act like you murdered their mother and have blasphemed the GOD of SCIENCE. Actually thats probably part of it, the whole Atheist "but this was proven 500 years ago" debate. Its like yes it has guess what the Earth is still flat. And that makes them fly off. I personally love it.

In other more vtuber related news

Don't make me Yuko you to the Degen thread Sava..............

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nerissa long plan of completing Vesper mission is going as scheduled
We thought Shiori was Vesper's grandchild based on her zatsu skills but it was really Nerissa

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I saw a Sakura Miko cosplayer today and took picture of her. As usual I asked her if I can take her photo while holding my rifle.
Then she's goes "Oh!" and pulls out a pistol out of her bag while taking my gun away.
View attachment 43525

it's nice to see fellow cosplayer who are willing to go along with your shenanigans even before you asked for it.
You get video of her going "STAY AT HOME!"?

Yeah nothing pisses off some autists more than claming that the earth is flat. We have had full length documentaries about how the Earth is round but the only thing that will remain true is

They will still get pissed off if someone says the Earth is flat. And the person who says it will always find it funny.

It's like the rick roll troll, except in a way funnier because people will act like you murdered their mother and have blasphemed the GOD of SCIENCE. Actually thats probably part of it, the whole Atheist "but this was proven 500 years ago" debate. Its like yes it has guess what the Earth is still flat. And that makes them fly off. I personally love it.

In other more vtuber related news

Don't make me Yuko you to the Degen thread Sava..............

I'm still fairly convinced the Flat Earth thing is just a random PsyOp someone started in the 1970s and it somehow stuck. And, because we're in an age of pure propaganda all the time, it's some weird cathartic experience for the people that push it. Or they're being paid by someone, because that's true of a lot of PsyOps. When you realize most Neo-Yahtzi movements are actually gay hooks, you realize there's Reality then there's the way everything is Presented. They're radically different.

Last edited:

Awoogers

Roca is already starting strong so if you folks need some tunes to vibe into go at it

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Roca is already starting strong so if you folks need some tunes to vibe into go at it

HEAD JEW GIVE THIS WOMAN A FULL ALBUM!!! :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
I'm happy she's making money with the jews but I'd kill for her to be in holo making fuck you money and pushing original music. With Idol I don't have much hopes she'll do original music before the rug pull.

Awoogers

HEAD JEW GIVE THIS WOMAN A FULL ALBUM!!! :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
I'm happy she's making money with the jews but I'd kill for her to be in holo making fuck you money and pushing original music. With Idol I don't have much hopes she'll do original music before the rug pull.
I hope she gets her original

Holy fuck that delivery on the chorus

Goosebumps

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Araminta Aminthe of Flavr is doing a return zatsudan soonish. Of note is that she had a bit of a menhera moment before her trip saying she was worried about how she was perceived, unlisted her livestreams, and said she was going to do an "internet detox". So I'm not fully sure where the stream is going to go, but it might be more serious than her previous ones.

Slight update to this: Seems she's gonna keep her past livestreams unlisted but won't delete them, just keep them on this listed playlist.
She'll also be streaming less often and wants to put more effort onto her streams, and has been talking to some people to get a proper model too.

Edit: change it to the playlist page link, didn't know it embeded the video link automatically

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Top Bottom