"I can see her in the reflection of your eyes!"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Super Meche is playing Final Fantasy III (3d remake)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

UberSoldat

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Holy shit I thought I remembered this being mentioned but had to have remembered wrong... Lia is actually collabing with Pomu fucking Rainpuff!?

I seem to recall someone alleged Lia and Pomu know each other outside of vTubing circles? Like via the cosplay community or something. So it's not that big a reach actually.

Limkin

Results: At least it doesn't kill you
That's a diarrhea mixed with piss. I swore to never watch her cooking streams after collab with Meloco and whatever she called were pancakes, she somehow got worse over time

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
So I saw a post a few pages ago, where Kiara apparently confirmed that Enma (Inas manager from early Holomyth times) no longer works with them or something along those lines. This is probably true, I didn't watch that stream myself (don't even know in what stream she said that) but that's not the point.

I subsequently saw a bit of confusion as to who exactly Enma is because there is a common misconception:
Enma is NOT the manager that played and carried them in L4D. That was Jenma.
I don't know in what stream she confirmed that but its been a while known for people who watch Kiara.

The confusion arises because back when the that moment happened, the talents didn't have individual names for their personal managers. Every manager was Enma, regardless who they managed. So J-chad and Jenma were also referred to as Enma.
The distinction came later. As someone might recall, Ame pulled her manager into the game, and back then, that was Jenma.

Excuse the dumbass clickbait title and its Not quite the clip I was looking for but it works fine.

They need to make Jchad a vtuber already, it is a CRIME they waste an almost perfect design like hers on a manager.

Mozu face reveal?
1693838097000.jpeg
1693838192715.jpeg

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
image0.jpg

Elite English is in play. :nehgah:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Negzana

Seeing Advent be called senpais before they even touched the Minecraft server feels so weird

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

In which Henya reacts to Bill Wurtz's history of Japan video. Things get awkward when Japan starts Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere-ing and Mustache Man appears on screen… Apparently she didn't know that the emperor and the shogun were two different people - do they not teach that part in Japanese history classes?

Didn't she live in the US for some time as well? If that's the case during her school life, sure as shit wouldn't be learning Japanese history in a US class. Though yeah, she is a bit special when it comes to knowledge.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
FuwaMoco are on right now(I posted the video on the liveposting thread) they may or may not talk about the new talents.
Edit 1: They did talk about it(mostly acknowledge that they are senpais now and the new talents are part of a new branch)
Edit 2: @ValkyrieAce also post the info on the DEV_IS thread too

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Ollie's officially gone full-Halu

Damn one month in and Rissa's got a wife and a Mistress (Kiara) already.

nanami-kiryuu-laugh.gif

How scandalous!

Top Bottom