"Let's make a dick!"Gundou Mirei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Pochi-mama's been streaming a fair amount recently. Thankfully it seems like her workload lightened up since August ended.

She's currently talking about how she went for a dinner date in July with Ollie, Reine and LAM :sanasmile:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Sleepy dragon streaming Ape Escape. Nice, comfy stream to get ready to end the day for me.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Is there a reason for why the bootleg Hatsune Miku of Hololive has been tweeting how much money she has left?

Pyhf

Is there a reason for why the bootleg Hatsune Miku of Hololive has been tweeting how much money she has left?

part of her lore about being a penny-pincher due to constantly going to museums... and purchasing alcohol...

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Sleepy dragon streaming Ape Escape. Nice, comfy stream to get ready to end the day for me.

NASA IS THE SECRET HAG OF PHASE!!! or at least I think she is, Airi said there's another hag in phase and my money is on nasa.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

This live translator she's got going is great. Usually I'm just content to listen to her voice even if I don't get what she's saying but now I get to actually understand her and follow along with more than just the gameplay. Understanding the streamer you're watching, what a novel concept! :BijouBijou:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Unfortunately, Pippa "Phillippa" Pipkin will be graduating from Phase Connect due to breaking her Phase Connect contract after revealing her true name and nature:

Screenshot_1.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Huh, Shiori is openly talking about Honkai Star Rail, i wonder if Mihoyo has given COVER an A-OK for their shit, since Kobo and others had been posting about genshin too

Kazuma

Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi talking about some scandals at her work.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This popped on my twitter feed.

A

I Looked at her twitch. And during her stream from yesterday starting at 27:55 into the streamed she started talking about commissioning artist for youtube thumbnails. I would put her in HIGH chances of joining a corpo. I could see her join a corpo like kawaii based on the asmr/mommy vibes.

Never heard about her but she does have a nice voice. This (photo below) might possibly be a clue as to where she might be going. That group is supposed to debut in early 2024. Not sure why she is graduating so soon but going by other updates, the contracts had been drafted and the models were mostly done (don't remember if the rigging was finished or not).

1693890510358.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The more I see idle chatter in passing about this Shiori chick the more inclined I am to check her out because she sounds like my kind of sped. This is why I definitely am not going to watch her ever though, because the last two times this happened they fucking graduated in less than a year and I don't make the same mistake a third time.

e: moom and bibu playing portal is giving me a fucking aneurysm if i never post again i died

Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Holo's new strategy to get a leg up on Niji by letting her show they at least give 5000 yen for a debut, way above the industry standard :smugselen:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Will probably finish the rest of Nasa's current stream tomorrow. I'll leave you all for the night with this clip of her making cute noises and faces:

Her streams are usually full of fun moments like this, so give her a check if you haven't already. This current stream has been a lot of fun so far, but I need sleep.

Good night.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The more I see idle chatter in passing about this Shiori chick the more inclined I am to check her out because she sounds like my kind of sped. This is why I definitely am not going to watch her ever though, because the last two times this happened they fucking graduated in less than a year and I don't make the same mistake a third time.

e: moom and bibu playing portal is giving me a fucking aneurysm if i never post again i died
Lmao she did give me Vesper vibes when she outright had to ask/check with a mod if a certain topic was a no-go or not, she almost jumped into it

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Unfortunately, Pippa "Phillippa" Pipkin will be graduating from Phase Connect due to breaking her Phase Connect contract after revealing her true name and nature:

View attachment 43726

Whoever clipped this knew exactly what they were doing, and the best part is that it will fly over the head of so many people.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Lmao she did give me Vesper vibes when she outright had to ask/check with a mod if a certain topic was a no-go or not, she almost jumped into it

We'll see if she has the mental illness to buy a polearm or not.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Will probably finish the rest of Nasa's current stream tomorrow. I'll leave you all for the night with this clip of her making cute noises and faces:

Her streams are usually full of fun moments like this, so give her a check if you haven't already. This current stream has been a lot of fun so far, but I need sleep.

Good night.
God Nasa's so cute! She needs more subs, she deserves more subs.

Her cute voice kinda reminds me of Wemi except older unfortunately.

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClips from the last stream!chinchilla.png
muhoho m.pngMore karaoke clips on Haikcube's channel!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Top Bottom