"I eat so fast, but because of that when I eat too much, to keep myself from dying my body has gained a reflex, it'll just grab the food in my throat and regurgitate it back into my mouth for me to chew it again"Sava Safari

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RiverBear

Holy Fuck
With this outfit i will die alongside Raden even if her branch doesnt perform well
Edit:Her thumbnail
View attachment 44039
Kino

Not a fan of them leaning too much into Ao's androgynous design, but it's fine

both flatties defnitely look better in their unit costumes though imo

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Sirius from VirtuaReal is graduating

Isnt that the chinese branch affiliated to nijisanji?
They had two talents who graduated before debut.
1694088338487.png

From what I understand the girl with blue hair is a known drama queen who was shit talking her genmates in her RM. Guy with blue hair and red strands was also terminated. Debuts indefinitely delayed. This is why Cover left China.

Last edited:

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
Foot-posting, whether ironic or genuine, has been a disaster for this community. I'm deeply disappointed in some of you in ways I didn't know I could be.

Also, the new Holo girls look much better now that I can see them in their respective outfits.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Sirius from VirtuaReal is graduating

A yamanba can't listen to Queen in peace without Niggasanji doing Niggasanji things
> It's the chink branch
I dunno if that makes it better or worse, but it still an L. :pippasadl:
Also, the new Holo girls look much better now that I can see them in their respective outfits.
Kronii at home and not-Shiori are specially cute.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Not a fan of them leaning too much into Ao's androgynous design, but it's fine

both flatties defnitely look better in their unit costumes though imo
I honestly prefer their unit outfit over their casual wear. Kanade's design is the only one I am really fond of here. The rest range from "eh" to "ew".

Stunned But Dumb

Foot-posting, whether ironic or genuine, has been a disaster for this community. I'm deeply disappointed in some of you in ways I didn't know I could be.

I"m stunned that Jambalaya actually said, "hey, I'm going to bait you all" like warning a village before dropping a bomb on them and so many people got got anyway. This is the guy who once just said "Hey, Nina is being commie on main" and everyone kind of just took his word for it and sperged for a whole night btw.

Wild. Anyway, here's a BluezKaito vid. He's really been blasting these out recently. I used to see them once a day now it seems to be twice that.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

The Rrat

Early Adopter

This is live. It got posted yesterday, but not since. I am really enjoying it not being overly bombastic like these lives usually are. Nice change of pace.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Holy Fuck
With this outfit i will die alongside Raden even if her branch doesnt perform well
Edit:Her thumbnail
View attachment 44039
Kino

Smart of them. I thought they were going all in on the idol thing and just going to slap the idol outfits on them as defaults. Although I admit like 3 of them aren't really my style at all. The goth and the fancy celeb lookin chick are the only ones I like any amount, but I wouldn't say that any stand out except goth girl. Also yes, it is gonna take me months to figure out any names lol. Not in so much I really need more JP girls to be unable to understand or anything anyway.

Happy as fuck to see ID3 getting their 3Ds soon though. Kaela's going to be a fuckin blast I bet. Also 3D silent laughs in collabs sounds great. I REALLY hope they manage to rig it to her facial expressions well, specifically in her case because of the laugh.

Negzana

I"m stunned that Jambalaya actually said, "hey, I'm going to bait you all" like warning a village before dropping a bomb on them and so many people got got anyway. This is the guy who once just said "Hey, Nina is being commie on main" and everyone kind of just took his word for it and sperged for a whole night btw.

Wild. Anyway, here's a BluezKaito vid. He's really been blasting these out recently. I used to see them once a day now it seems to be twice that.

I love how they look like they'd come from some DS era game like Crystal Chronicles

UberSoldat

> It's the chink branch
I dunno if that makes it better or worse, but it still an L. :pippasadl:
TBF they're only affiliated with Niji and are a separate entity.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Everyone's favourite alien princess idol, Jelly, has signed up with Ayatsuri Studios as a music composer. Ayatsuri does stuff like models, illustrations, emotes, merch design and music for vtubers.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Saori is cool, have tragic backstory, got cool mask, and basically got nice M4 rifle on her hand. The tragic backstory is more or less enough for some BA players who like her to be like "I can fix her".

Plus she looks quite adult in a game with cast that either sexy adult with questionable age to "will be arrested on sight and cancelled on twitter for liking even one art of it."
I approb.

Then we have hanako and emi which are just jesus fuck girl you live like this?

arius squad as a whole is tragic i want to punt beatrice to the nearest construct to beat her ass

also shiroko alter supremacy

Limkin

Cover knows exactly what they are doing with this designs, girls will eat that shit up. And I think that existing fans having a lukewarm reaction is indicative of them actively trying to reach out to people who weren't fans before. They could've went safe and release another fantasy-themed gen with two lolis, two onee-sans and one in-between who will all shoot up to 200k subs before debut. And then what? At some point by doing the same thing you are just going to shuffle around existing fans while only slowly accumulating new ones. Maybe dev-is will have very little numbers on debut. Maybe they will only get to 100k in a year. But if this 100k were not Cover's customers before it's a win

Negzana

Everyone's favourite alien princess idol, Jelly, has signed up with Ayatsuri Studios as a music composer. Ayatsuri does stuff like models, illustrations, emotes, merch design and music for vtubers.

She still uses Moon Jelly? Or is Hoshiumi just her PC persona to keep the original character safe and prevent a Yuri situation?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Cover knows exactly what they are doing with this designs, girls will eat that shit up. And I think that existing fans having a lukewarm reaction is indicative of them actively trying to reach out to people who weren't fans before. They could've went safe and release another fantasy-themed gen with two lolis, two onee-sans and one in-between who will all shoot up to 200k subs before debut. And then what? At some point by doing the same thing you are just going to shuffle around existing fans while only slowly accumulating new ones. Maybe dev-is will have very little numbers on debut. Maybe they will only get to 100k in a year. But if this 100k were not Cover's customers before it's a win
Yeah, I think you are right here. They are very shoujo manga character designs. I think creating a new branch for them makes a lot more sense, now.

UberSoldat

Stream dump

Onolumi begins Binding of Isaac

Meloco bathes

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

This is live. It got posted yesterday, but not since. I am really enjoying it not being overly bombastic like these lives usually are. Nice change of pace.

I've been loving it so far. It's easy to tell how energized she is even though the songs are on the slower side. She just made Acoustic SSS look as hype as the regular version. I also appreciate the adorable loading screens she's been doing with Ankimo.

While I'm happy for ID gen 3, it just makes me more confused about CouncilRys. It'd be weird if their 3Ds were happening after ID3 but we still have no confirmed date. Maybe we'll be getting something soon but most of the girls aren't in Japan anymore iirc?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She still uses Moon Jelly? Or is Hoshiumi just her PC persona to keep the original character safe and prevent a Yuri situation?
Moonjelly, as far as I can gather, is for stuff she can't/won't post on the main account, and is a personal account since it dates back to 2016.

I'm not sure of what contract she has with the Jelly character. But it's smart business to have another part-time job and a second income since vtubing is such an unstable career.

Top Bottom