"From the belly I lay an egg and then a rat comes out, how do you think I feel man?"Pavolia Reine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

GayKusa

Early Adopter
luckily for everyone I am deathly afraid of the bossman and therefore held back on thirstposting wirh all my might when Kiara showed off her Bikini
So all I will say is that they suit her and they are certainly fluid
Kiara seemed more excited to show them off than KFP ngl, I think she loves her tits
Bild_2023-09-12_224704165.png
but huh yeah, well that was certainly a very fun Stream
At least the Camping challenge, everyone should watch that skit, it was really fun

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Tell me you don't watch Mozu without telling me don't watch Mozu

Now of course Pippa could very well keel over from an undiagnosed stomach condition. Mozu at least has that diagnosed

230912-000063.png

230912-000064.png

230912-000065.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I like actually like it. It is at least better than her BDay merch.

Also:

:ironmousekek: ngl this IDGAF Mikeneko phase has been enjoyable, at least.

1694552184730.png
Will later edit these two moments together so it looks like their banter from the past.

Limkin

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
JFT Gets noticed by Sumito Oowara (The Eikouzen guy)

I love her Noh Mask

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
luckily for everyone I am deathly afraid of the bossman and therefore held back on thirstposting wirh all my might when Kiara showed off her Bikini
So all I will say is that they suit her and they are certainly fluid
Kiara seemed more excited to show them off than KFP ngl, I think she loves her tits
View attachment 44853
but huh yeah, well that was certainly a very fun Stream
At least the Camping challenge, everyone should watch that skit, it was really fun
The skydiving was fun, too. Surprised they let her show so much of her arms and legs and just use blurring for her body for it. When Polka did skydiving and bungee jumping the first times, they didn't even show her jumps from the 3rd person until the last one she did with Bae. Even then, they were totally covered with their character's art.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
There should be an event thread where we archive Vtubers revealing that they lurk here purely cause I want to keep track of how many and I can't keep up with the thread enough to keep track lol
dottnervous.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Thanks for the idea!
Crossposting from the /vt/ insanity thread, Shiori said that pronouns are good.

Let the arguments commence!

Baboon is the last remaining tolerable one in Advent. I will let that autocorrect stay as is, you know what I meant.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Mozu has a stomach condition that's been getting worse over the past decade that she hasn't been able to treat. Medicine hasn't really helped and she has eluded to the fact that at some point it will cause her to stop streaming. She didn't outright say it will kill her, but she didn't say that it wouldn't. All she said was that she didn't want people to worry about it as she will stream as long she is able

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
the Moom mooms by @Fongban_illust.jpg

A Moom, mooming

sharing with a kirin by @yuutomeh97.jpg

Milkshake time

Username Generator

Early Adopter
To celebrate 600k 650k subscribers, Enna made pizza in the shape of her mascot:

aloupizza raw.PNG
aloupizza cooked.PNG
I really like her handcam streams and whatever she is making usually turns out pretty good.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
id actually commit racism if i see an actual black mooncake
they exist changing a foods color is pretty easy but apparently it's made with black sesame and walnuts.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
this? looks awful.
View attachment 44851
e:lol bean paste. fuckin bean burrito cupcake lookin ass
Mooncakes are a pastry that's filled with a paste thickened with starch and baked. Fillings generally include:
red bean paste
lotus seed paste
candied pineapple
salted egg yolk (don't ask)

Depending on what size of mooncake you buy the calories for a 1.5-2 inch wide mooncake can equal upwards of 2 PBJ sandwiches (700-900 calories). So for a tiny asian woman like Shiina the mooncake is her entire meal for the day.

What does it all mean? That the Chinks were the original:architect: and if you want to fatten up your favorite 2-view you should pretend to be a bugman and recommend mooncakes for "cultural appreciation".

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I'm actually curious what's the ratio of people using the site vs posting i feel like now I've gotten used to the usual names that post yet there certainly more registered users yeah?
I'd assume the 80/20 rule here. 80% lurk, 20% post.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
She asked last year but they said no, this year she tried to persuade them that because Hololive Summer is a thing and everyone is in bikinis already there's no reason why she shouldn't be allowed to be able to just have her bikini.

Speaking of.
View attachment 44852

:iryswooo:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

racist

Ninomae Ina'nis' strongest soldier
Ina anniversary happening in a minute @Takodachi get in here you nig.

Top Bottom