"Don't give me the gun. I don't know how to shoot. I'm Canadian!"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She is going full-on milking of her fanbase, I see lol. Do any other Holos have tiered content above $5?
image.png

:smugpipi:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
OH MY GOD SHE'S BLACK SHE'S A BLACK MOTH
:MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::eyehearts::eyehearts::eyehearts::sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:
Nigger, quit hollering at anything with >5 melanocytes per micrometer. You get back out in the merch fields; that Yamanbasanji merch doesn't make itself.

I typed something about these and then I realized it would be a terrible idea because at least ten autists would take me literally, so I'll leave it at that.

When has that stopped you before, though?
:chaos:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

I typed something about these and then I realized it would be a terrible idea because at least ten autists would take me literally, so I'll leave it at that.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That's not what we are talking about, at least not me. Most holomems have the $10 and up tiers but they have no incentives.

For example:
1000007824.jpg
1000007825.jpg

Last edited:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
You would have to be retarded not to treat your memberships as the business that they are. I prefer them to be honest selling their content over the "hehe, I don't care about money, please stop superchatting" parasocial bullshit.

Get your bag.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
On a scale of 1 to 10, exactly how sad was Mirai Akari?

Red taped out of 10

Though very rarely, she does post depressive episodes on her roommate account

Also part 2 of Henya's birthday celebration is ongoing

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
That's not what we are talking about, at least not me. Most holomems have the $10 and up tiers but they have no incentives.
Yeah, most of them have the higher levels but nothing different other than giving them more money because you want to. I'm pretty sure Tempus has different things based on membership levels though.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
She is going full-on milking of her fanbase, I see lol. Do any other Holos have tiered content above $5?

Nigger, quit hollering at anything with >5 melanocytes per micrometer. You get back out in the merch fields; that Yamanbasanji merch doesn't make itself.
Black people don't make garbage overpriced merch, that's done by underage chinese sweatshop workers. If you're gonna be racist to me at least do it right honky :annoyedpippa:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

View attachment 45506
Fair enough. I know Calli used to do 3 tiers with exclusive streams back in the day that she'd release some time after the fact. If anything, at least it's not exclusive streams and just little things that are rather incidental.

@The Proctor
:SelenHAHAhere:

Airi's birthday merch is out. Told story which adds to her "Why Airi is the best" pile wherein she discussed the artwork for her deskmat.
chisakaairibirthday-MATTWEB-1800x1012.webp

Apparently Airi and her manager went back and forth with the artist multiple times with the same problem, "Boobs not big enough" because they only increased it by tiny amounts each time. Seems they 'settled' on this size.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Always type with the intent that it will be taken literally, it is either funnier or more epic. You choose

Something important for your ears

EDIT: Goddamn the above post does not exist, honest

TwoBit

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Post it, coward.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
Black people don't make garbage overpriced merch, that's done by underage chinese sweatshop workers. If you're gonna be racist to me at least do it right honky :annoyedpippa:
You're right, they only pick the cotton for the shirts and the plushy stuffing.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Extra content for extra money. I fail to see the problem:botanshrug:
If anything, it gives the mega simps who "have" to get the highest tier more than just an extra thank you.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
If anything, it gives the mega simps who "have" to get the highest tier more than just an extra thank you.
That's what their roommate Patreons are for. Only the most elite of simps.

Negzana

You would have to be retarded not to treat your memberships as the business that they are. I prefer them to be honest selling their content over the "hehe, I don't care about money, please stop superchatting" parasocial bullshit.

Get your bag.
Coincidentally all my main memberships don't have tiers. I like Watame's membership model the most where it's occasional watchalongs, monthly comics, monthly wall papers, and behind the scenes stuff. Only issue with Membersheep is it's a bit culty with how anyone can just say hi in the chat and suddenly be gifted a membership.

Is Shiori's personality the same as Moe? How much of this is genuine? What are the chances a Rushia incident happens with Shiori, that's the biggest filter for me.
That's what their roommate Patreons are for. Only the most elite of simps.
I do wonder if Xyera had a patreon before she deleted everything

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Well, guess I am glad my oshi isn't a greedy whore, just a normal whore, then.
:smugpipi:
1000007830.jpg
1000007831.jpg

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Airi's birthday merch is out. Told story which adds to her "Why Airi is the best" pile wherein she discussed the artwork for her deskmat.
chisakaairibirthday-MATTWEB-1800x1012.webp

Apparently Airi and her manager went back and forth with the artist multiple times with the same problem, "Boobs not big enough" because they only increased it by tiny amounts each time. Seems they 'settled' on this size.
Link: Airi Birthday Merch

Some creative merch ideas. She's very excited about the mug because they actually got some quality mugs.

On a related note, I just found out yesterday that Phase shipped some stuff out to me a few days ago. I got the desk mats and prints from Pippa, Nasa, and Uruka birthdays, so they should hopefully be here soon.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
It is almost time for Rosemi's first cover, get in f4ggots.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Always type with the intent that it will be taken literally, it is either funnier or more epic. You choose

Something important for your ears

EDIT: Goddamn the above post does not exist, honest

I wonder if this is what having a chastity fetish is like. It's a simultaneous paradox of loving something and yet hating it at the same time, which loops back to love.

Top Bottom