"That's more like it, that's more like it guys. Yeah I gotta keep the D safe; Would be good if I could raise the D"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Negzana

I wonder if the ID3D showcases will have merch. At least if it's like council it will just be one thing so that's fine.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New original song from Ci-chan

Super Meche streaming Sailor Moon puzzle game

Gura

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
View attachment 46215
That one PR flvr lolibait catgirl (or some anon) is advertising on 4chins, literally bought an ad.
She is also shilling herself on the virtualyoutubers subreddit. I respect the hustle, but I'm not sure you want to attract those types.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

6:34:15 Fucking up my schedule to watch her stream for 6+ hours was worth it for this. Is this the first Final Fantasy protagonist to get laid in game?

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Today's Inacadamy should be pretty interesting. She mentioned last episode that she got in touch with other members and will be working on their art instead of her own. She didn't mention who sent in art though.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you start reading up on japan runes today, from completely free online resources including actual spoken dialogue in the form of vtubers, it would take you less than two years to begin speaking and reading it on a basic level.
This would give you a tactical advantage over someone like biyuu, whom for all his coding prowess is a stupid retard when it comes to learning languages, and is also ugly and fat.
Why would I learn a language made specifically to be as difficult to learn as possible?
Clock me if this has been discussed before, but Konami is entering the Vtuber space?

ACCELERATE
what's your preference in women on this scale?

Woman scale.jpg

Horo7618

No one in particular
Today's Inacadamy should be pretty interesting. She mentioned last episode that she got in touch with other members and will be working on their art instead of her own. She didn't mention who sent in art though.
Please be Mumei!!!!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Kometa's CEO posted about their problems from a couple months ago

Isnt it the seanig that tried to make a harem out of his corpo? Or am i mistaking it for another corpo

Yeah its that fucker.

Nigga doesnt even aknowledge anything he was accused off.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
So Youtube decided to throw another VTuber in my feed.

She labels herself as a VSinger and not only does she have a lovely voice but she also plays the violin. What makes her stand out though is she manages to sing while playing the violin in her karaoke streams.

Thanks algorithm.

:shubaIapprob:

She's really good. Definitely some top-tier singing and violin playing.

Lia seems to have mixed feelings on this sort of content. She obviously enjoys it and keeps doing them, but seems to get remorse or image concerns afterwards and deletes them.
This is what I think too. She clearly enjoys these weird deep-dives, but she seems to be worried about keeping a lot of them up for one reason or another. It's a shame as someone who misses her streams frequently.

Flare's 4th anniversary live starting now:

There's an amazing guest list that includes Watame, IRyS, and Kanata. As introverted as she is, she's gotten closer to a lot of people over the year :sanasmile:

The girls have been killing it lately with their Birthday/Anniversary lives, even more than usual. She really chose a great setlist and has wonderful synergy with all the guests.
View attachment 46265
Happy anniversary to the funny hag elf. Definitely a great guest list. Super wholesome to see how close she's got to IRyS recently. Seems like she's had a great year. I've started really enjoying her content more this last year, so looking forward to many more to come.
:sanasmile:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin handcam with another Lego set she stole from her uncle

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Terumi currently suffering through Balteus

Kalion

:)

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I'm not sure if this specific clip was posted of Laplus explaining why she's using Twitch for streaming and Youtube for pre-recorded content. There's some fodder for shorts meta/algorithm sperging.

Laplus and her manager think that if a Youtube channel does both shorts and livestreams, the shorts are de-ranked. This may be Youtube's attempt to nerf the shorts meta. But Laplus doesn't touch on that; to her, shorts views are an end to themselves, rather than a means to increase subs and livestream views. Why? Number go up, I guess. She's well aware that shorts don't get superchats, but (she says) she places a lower priority on Youtube earnings than number go up. She does say she feels pressured when livestreaming, and uploading shorts and videos allows her to produce content without that pressure.

In any case, she says that she won't necessarily split content this way forever, and she'll just do whatever she feels like.

She is kind of on the right track, but not quite there. The biggest and most reliable way to make money on Youtube is ads and thats something that most vtubers barely touch since they tend to purely just be streamers.
Youtube streams at their core are good for boosting their visibility in the algorithm, which increases their sub count(almost meaningless if it doesn't convert to viewers) and encourages memberships+donations.
What they all should be doing is getting their own editors to make both clips and longform videos from their streams, like Shiori is doing but more. If this ever catches on, Cover also has to not go full JP autistic corpo and start going after clipper channels and instead poach the more talented ones to work for the official channels.

All of this is completely innaccessible knowledge for the JP brain though and the EN side has been ok just coasting by following the established model. So it really is on Shiori to be a proof of concept, but for it to be noticeable she also has to be successful normally and not just make up for it with her prepared content/clips.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Why would I learn a language made specifically to be as difficult to learn as possible?

Advantages:

1) Independence from translators. You will effectively bypass any form of censorship, political bias, personal opinion and many other such things by reading and listening and making up your own mind.
2) Reinforce your critical analysis by practicing structure and gain an edge over people who stick to rote memorization.
3) Access to any form of entertainment, technical, educational and scientific media produced by the jps without having any of it "curated" for you.
4) Hopefully turn out to be a better individual than 100% of the unbearable "expats in japan" community, irl and online.

Disadvantages

1) Useless lingua franca language, only spoken in that cursed set of islands
2) You'll have to chance and brave upon countless of bog standard retards looking to visit japan just to consume their "superior" entertainment product and brag about it
3) The language makes little sense, there's no ignoring this fact. It's a pity we don't learn this shit from an early age,

010110.png

Top Bottom