"I'll eat these (mushrooms) thinking they are a part of your body, Watame-senpai."IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Are you kidding? Japanese grammar is far simpler than most Eurofag languages requiring you to memorize 4 catgories of verbs that require specific suffix endings for different tenses and aspects, and memorising which nouns are masculine feminine or neuter. If you are gonna learn a chink language, then you are better off with Cantonese.
Or alternatively don’t waste large amounts of time learning any language primarily to consoom content.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Or alternatively don’t waste large amounts of time learning any language primarily to consoom content.
You're telling me I shouldn't have learned English just to understand what the funny 80s action movie man on the TV was saying?
Actually, I think I learned it because Cartoon Network didn't have subtitles here.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Post rin status

She also was supposed to have a 2nd stream after the handcam today but inevitably cancelled it due to her dying and will reschedule it sometime next week

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Well, it did work out for Kiara and Anya in the long term.
Post rin status

She also was supposed to have a 2nd stream after the handcam today but inevitably cancelled it due to her dying and will reschedule it sometime next week

She likes me : - )

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
2. Bangkitlah dan biarkan si pemimpi membangunkan dan melepaskan kekacauan nuklir Azathoth
"Rise up and let the dreamer awaken and let loose the chaotic nuclear Azathoth."

It sounded too stilted in Indo but you got the gist of it alright. Google translate?

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
You're telling me I shouldn't have learned English just to understand what the funny 80s action movie man on the TV was saying?
Actually, I think I learned it because Cartoon Network didn't have subtitles here.
English is the most valuable language in the world to know and may be the only exception to my statement. The opportunities that arise from being fluent in English are far and above those of being fluent in a language like Japanese.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Rip running she's running I to steam cloud issues hopefully the design isn't lost
Screenshot_20230922_154416_Twitch.jpg
Screenshot_20230922_155454_Twitch.jpg

Negzana

"Rise up and let the dreamer awaken and let loose the chaotic nuclear Azathoth."

It sounded too stilted in Indo but you got the gist of it alright. Google translate?
like i'd try to learn ogre speak

Last edited:

Mehk

(A)
Supposedly 2 year old clip. No idea if it is or not, but saw this because of futacoochie tankie:

icallbullshit.png
coughcoughbullshitcoughcough.png
roflcopter.png

The last one I just found funny.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 46287
[/spoiler]

To be fair, Gura does not stream or tweet so its obvious she wouldnt get any of her interactions or content on her feed

I cant believe i gave a "tbf" to a fucking commie just to dunk on blue girl bad, i feel dirty....

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

(A)
Supposedly 2 year old clip. No idea if it is or not, but saw this because of futacoochie tankie:

IMAGINE DOING THE HEINOUS CRIME OF.... reading along some lyrics
I find fascinating just how retarded the use of Yamanba speak as devolved to you can't even read it out loud and if you do is as if you burned a cross in front of a little nigglet.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nyaru was drinking some sailor moon soda and completely forgot she was live for a moment:
(is it weird that I find her kinda hot in an exotic way? she's not what I think latinas are when the image comes up in my head anyway)

nyaruchin.png
----
spoiler - Caramel idol - spoiler

Nyaru beach 02.pngNyaru beach 01.png
Nyaru beach 03.pngNyaru beach 04.png
Nyaru beach 05.jpgNyaru beach 06.png
Nyaru beach 07.pngNyaru beach 08.png
Nyaru beach 09.pngNyaru beach 10.pngNyaru beach 12.pngNyaru beach 11.png

Understandably the vod is being trimmed to hell

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Archiving this before she deletes it. Former Tsunderia Gen 1 Matsuro Meru's sub account.

Archive

Edit: And it's gone. See archive link.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Nyaru was drinking some sailor moon soda and completely forgot she was live for a moment:
(is it weird that I find her kinda hot in an exotic way? she's not what I think latinas are when the image comes up in my head anyway)

View attachment 46288
----
Caramel idol

Going for the John Lennon look I see. Not quite what I had in mind but some people might like that. :smugpipi:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

View attachment 46288
----
Caramel idol

She looks exactly like I thought she would look like.

Bug Eater

Just started. I'm pretty sure this is the first time that Selen & Mel...ody have interacted, hopefully they don't drop too much spaghetti. (also I have no idea what this game is)

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

View attachment 46288
----
Caramel idol

she's latina? she looks more indian to me

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Advantage 5: You can actually talk to JP holos, nijis, etc etc. You be one of the Overseas Guys that shows up to a meet and greet event speaking Japanese and maybe make an impression. You want to get nihongo jouzu'd by your oshi?

Disadvantage 4: You have an entire new geographical region of delusional autists, spergs and retards you can understand now.

The downside with understanding Japanese is you get to find out about the even more insane niches. Wait until you meet the West-aboos.

View attachment 46279

It is ancient bullshit stolen from the Chinese that the conservative japs don't want to let go of for some reason. I think Jap schoolchildren learn like 2k kanji out of the seven trillion cursed gookscribble runes that exist.

Japan has official Kanji lists. There's apparently only functionally ~6000 Japanese recognized. There's around 50k Chinese hanxi that are functional. Neither really use more than about 2000.

As for "why learn this?", that's pretty easy. It's so they don't lose touch with the history of their culture. It matters. They've got a ~1500 year cultural history. It matters.

Kanji are like & or # or $, just a lot more common.

Regardless. If the Japs want their language to be learned by foreigners, they should switch to hangul.

Of course, since they don't want their language to be learned by foreigners, it's a non issue.

Actually, what Japan really needed to do what adopt Spaces. There was a movement to do it in the 1910s, but it didn't stick. You can't visually see the grammatical structure until you've learned the grammatical structure. It's rough for Romance or English native speakers.

Top Bottom