"Does anyone use Temple OS?"Ceres Fauna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It might be the lighting but hot damn, it looks like Yuko has fuckin' denied the sun's existence since joining idol

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Fuwamoco go to sleep after Fuwamoco Morning. I can't believe they would lie about that. Whats next, they are not actually dogs?

1695417016563.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Nyaru was drinking some sailor moon soda and completely forgot she was live for a moment:
(is it weird that I find her kinda hot in an exotic way? she's not what I think latinas are when the image comes up in my head anyway)

View attachment 46288
----
spoiler - Caramel idol - spoiler

Understandably the vod is being trimmed to hell
I hope you are archiving this

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Just started. I'm pretty sure this is the first time that Selen & Mel have interacted, hopefully they don't drop too much spaghetti. (also I have no idea what this game is)

banp.gif

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

(A)
Supposedly 2 year old clip. No idea if it is or not, but saw this because of futacoochie tankie:

The last one I just found funny.

Imagine the horror, a 16-17 year girl used the n word in twitter all the way back in 2014. Now she is forever the most racist vtuber according to twitter.

Update: I found this in the replies lol

I am surprised twitter didn't draw parallels about sending black people to prison in Alcatraz and had another pink woman freakout.

Last edited:

Towle

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Ui wants to hit 1 million subs live so she'll be doing a very rare 6AM stream

She doesn't sleep until 11AM anyways so she'll be fine.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
OMGGGG CUTE NEW VTUBER TO DEBUT EVENTUALLY?!??!?!
DEFINATLY NEVER HEARD OF HER BEFORE!!!!!
HERE'S SOME OF HER CUTE ART TO MAYBE POSSIBLY GET YOU HOOKED POTENTIALLY!!!!!

Archive
Definitely don't check out the art style they use and definitely don't look at who she chooses to draw! It certainly won't help you narrow it down!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
OMGGGG CUTE NEW VTUBER TO DEBUT EVENTUALLY?!??!?!
DEFINATLY NEVER HEARD OF HER BEFORE!!!!!
HERE'S SOME OF HER CUTE ART TO MAYBE POSSIBLY GET YOU HOOKED POTENTIALLY!!!!!

Archive

:gurawho:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Not-Username

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
is it weird that I find her kinda hot in an exotic way?
I feel bad for Nyaru sometimes, imagine being a vtuber and all your viewers are just versions of me. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

I'm pretty late to the party here but Serina and Abi are doing ITT together. Brown woman UNITY! :sanasmile: Brown woman LOVE!:sanasmile:

Brapfiend

Lumi, Clio, Miia and Whiskey are starting another Total Warhammer 3 multiplayer campaign right now. All of them are playing Skaven.

httn

Hag enthusiast
I hope you are archiving this
Clip:

Vod (Timestamp 01:24:06):

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Selen + Melody is a surprising collab Eben more so that they actually have good chemistry huh.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
least proud: some unspecified country's currency

Peak capitalism.

Archiving this before she deletes it. Former Tsunderia Gen 1 Matsuro Meru's sub account.

Archive

Edit: And it's gone. See archive link.

Where would she be graduating from? Is she with another agency now?

Actually, what Japan really needed to do what adopt Spaces. There was a movement to do it in the 1910s, but it didn't stick. You can't visually see the grammatical structure until you've learned the grammatical structure. It's rough for Romance or English native speakers.

This whole conversation has been kind of weird but I'll pick out this particular comment to reply to. First off, and not replying to you specifically but just to people who say "foreign language X is too hard to learn" in general, it's not really anyone's job to reform a language to make it easier for foreigners to learn, and any such reformations would largely go ignored by people who will continue speaking the language they learned in their homes anyway. As for spaces in Japanese, it's not really needed because once you learn the particles and verb and adjective/adverb conjugations, it becomes second nature to be able to break a Japanese sentence into its component parts even if you don't know what all the words mean yet - that's the subject, that's the object, that's an adverb, this is the verb and it's in this tense. It's like using kana instead of romaji - it might look hard at first but once you get over the hump it's as easy as breathing and you see romaji for the crutch that it is. Spaces in Japanese are the same.

As for learning Japanese on the whole, if you're scared off from it, fine, but I'd suggest learning some second language in your adult life. It's good for your brain.

Top Bottom