"Hey, you, you under 25 or over 25? Leonardo Dicaprio wants to know your location"Shiori Novella

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
All part of my groomer strategy. Eliminate the competition.
extra! extra! read all about it! Proctor confirms he's gonna groom more young boys than the Great Horned Rat online!

Sven

So many rrats on why Lia vods were getting deleted and somehow no one came to the conclusion she might just be retarded and not know the difference between the various strikes and claims.

Occam's razor must be pretty dull and worn out.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I was willing to sacrifice my remaining scraps of pride for the cause if it came down to it. It would have been more funny to me than anything

You people are the worst wingmen ever.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Lift weights mid stream to get those juices flowing my dude
Oh yeah, like that one story of an EVE Online corp leader turning the webcam on and doing squats to intimidate the other party during territory negotiations :^)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why the fuck do movie marketing teams think it is a good idea to spoil the big plot twists of a movie in the trailers?
Hollywood actually tested this with a bunch of movies and movie trailers, turns out the majority of people prefer having the entire movie spoiled for them and to know exactly what they'll get because those movies tended to do better in the box office.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
View attachment 46393
Is there a way to download from MEGA without that faggy app? I just want to wach chuubas, what the fuck is in-browser storage even supposed to be?
I recommend megabasterd. Just copy paste a mega link into it and if you hit the download quota limit just switch to a different vpn server and it will automatically resume downloading.

Last edited:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

node

Hollywood actually tested this with a bunch of movies and movie trailers, turns out the majority of people prefer having the entire movie spoiled for them and to know exactly what they'll get because those movies tended to do better in the box office.
They found out they could get all the single women who'd otherwise be asking their boyfriend "who's that?" at multiple points in the movie :ironmousekek:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
We know for a fact she's applied to Idol, so you should prepare to lose her current model eventually regardless, she's obviously willing to trade it for a better opportunity (and I wouldn't blame her, the current one's always going to be associated with FlaVR no matter how hard she tries to distance herself from it).
This would be even worse since if she joins Idol there's approximately a 70% chance she becomes a loli:fishmandispair:

You people are the worst wingmen ever.
I just thought about this but all this time you've been obsessed with a fat white woman.

You wouldn't happen to be black, now would you?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Is it as floofy as the old one.
Edited the other post.
TLDR: not as floofy

Since no one posted it here. More PippAI covers.

The whole Flavr thing is weird. The hype around it died down a bit when people started trying to attach themselves to it. Nyanna seems to have also dropped the FlaVR thing (going by the name change) and last I checked most of it came from when the others were debating if they wanted to drop the name or not. I think its was a bad idea. I am still not sure why they wanted to separate from it since good or bad as far as "branding" goes FlaVR is more recognized than many other companies and groups (like that agency that hired the minor). While FlaVR as a whole was meant to be a type of open-source thing, I feel like they could have still added some legitimacy to the group by gatekeeping things. Sure everyone and their mothers can tag themselves as FlaVR but the main group can validate who is part of the group and who is just there in name only.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

node

I just thought about this but all this time you've been obsessed with a fat white woman.

:nolanihopeyournotblack:
also, ironic coming from the site "Gyaru Appreciator"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

you of all people asking that question carries some interesting implications

God's Strongest Dragoon

Well he is British after all, so yeah, probably.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Top Bottom