"Don't worry, be racist"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Fucking horrifying that a statement like "Adults, please stop talking to children on the internet, there is no reason or excuse for it" is a valid one because there's so many shit bag predators online that haven't discovered cheap ropes on Amazon before they try to groom kids.
quoted from the YandereDev Blog:
"A few months back, a fan of the game DM’d me and wanted to chat. I normally just turn fans away and tell them I’m busy, but in this case, the fan seemed really funny and interesting, so I agreed to talk. After around 2 months, I agreed to do a voice chat with her.

Right off the bat, she let me know that she was 16. At the time, I didn’t even perceive this as a problem. “What do I care what her age is? She’s just a funny fan of the game who wants to talk to me. This is no big deal!” I rationalized to myself that it was fine. (This was massive mistake #1. More to follow.)"
:vomit::vomit::vomit:
Holy Fuck This nigga needs to :tenmakys:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'd ask but I cant.
She's gone on to talk about Pasteles, some particular rum from PR and an Iguana invasive species, so it's pretty much got to be.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Speaking of literally who "agencies". Akuma Miko got into VSour and there's some amount of backlash happening due to it.

Never heard of VSour until this but I'm sure it's run by the most competent people considering they vetted and onboarded Miko. Someone whose content is more drama-focused than my own.

There's some backlash already happening.

This agency seems to be whoever they could get off the streets. Is that AI art as the profile image for one of their VTubers? Sure looks like it.
Honestly, great way to get your literal "who" company to gain some sort of social media traction. Similar to AkioAIR, I had never heard about this "company". But hey, all you have to do is bring someone in who is a huge red flag and covered in drama and everyone will bitch and moan about your company. Again, before this I didnt even know about this Vtuber either.

She's gone on to talk about Pasteles, some particular rum from PR and an Iguana invasive species, so it's pretty much got to be.
Fucking knew it. Those goddamn Terrazzo floors are not too common anywhere else, especially that tile pattern and how shoddy the tile base is cut and how poorly painted it is.
1695765045812.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Of course you cover for the blonde white girl, who has a literal mile-long list of crimes to her name, whilst in the same breath throwing the hard-working black woman in law enforcement under the bus. You racist whiteoids make me sick! :sanastfu:

you know what, you're right

if Gloomi streamed more, she could easily prove her superiority over the lemon stealing harlot

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Rosemi training for Prism Cup.

The apex collab with Deron was something.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Speaking of literally who "agencies". Akuma Miko got into VSour and there's some amount of backlash happening due to it.

Never heard of VSour until this but I'm sure it's run by the most competent people considering they vetted and onboarded Miko. Someone whose content is more drama-focused than my own.

There's some backlash already happening.

This agency seems to be whoever they could get off the streets. Is that AI art as the profile image for one of their VTubers? Sure looks like it.
Pretty sure a lot of that is just Miko's ex she's currently fighting spreading bullshit lol. Her aside, 2 e-thots in a 'vtuber' agency is kinda hilarious, so this won't last long anyway, probably just a means to push their onlyfans to more eyes.
Archive of her replies:
Reply 1
Reply 2
Seems I missed an entire arc of Yandev shit at some point. Just thought he was still the "haha will never finish game" meme, kinda weird feeling knowing how many minors play this game now.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Our leaderfucking SUCKS at grooming
Well he got Kirsche to appear on stream with him, so that's a W for him
If anything, she is only slightly heavier than the US average of 170lb/77kg. I see absolutely no issue with her either. You see women twice her weight on the daily in the US. The rest of the Anglo nations in Canada, Australia, NZ, Ireland, and the UK aren’t far behind either.
Brother, you need to learn about how averages work. If you get 9 women that weight 112lb and then add a Walmart Ham Planet with her own gravitational pull at 700lbs, you're going to get an average of 170.8lbs.
So she's a very Christian girl apparently. How did she become a pippa fan?
She speak Spanish......it's over ..
Now the question is, is she a beaner or a Spaniard? who am I kidding, Spaniards don't exist on the internet

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
kinda weird feeling knowing how many minors play this game now.

Lia was obsessed with this game back in the day, if that gives you any indication

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure I saw a video about Yanderedev a couple years ago that included a section about his various online accounts posting justifications for why it would be okay for him to date a highschooler. He should've quit while he was ahead and people only thought of him as a creepy potential groomer.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Now the question is, is she a beaner or a Spaniard? who am I kidding, Spaniards don't exist on the internet
They do, most of the type they either tell you when you assume they're a spic or act 100% more affeminate than even spic fags

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
How many Spaniards speak English with very American pronunciation?

Salado

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Seems I missed an entire arc of Yandev shit at some point. Just thought he was still the "haha will never finish game" meme, kinda weird feeling knowing how many minors play this game now.
He's always been a weirdo who did retarded shit in the past. This whole thing seems to be less than a day old. I didn't know either until that Caitlin tweet got posted here. I just always pegged him as a freak from his videos and general antics.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Fucking horrifying that a statement like "Adults, please stop talking to children on the internet, there is no reason or excuse for it" is a valid one because there's so many shit bag predators online that haven't discovered cheap ropes on Amazon before they try to groom kids.
Back in our day, adults had to go out of their way to speak to us(kids). It was extremely rare for there to ever be a friendship between adults and kids.

Now in the internets, kids are everywhere. They are a plague and should get banned from all all communities. They make everything worse and ruin everything. Ok, they also get groomed and raped, but thats a skill issue on their part, get fucked losers and leave the internet.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
you know what, you're right

if Gloomi streamed more, she could easily prove her superiority over the lemon stealing harlot
It's alright, no matter what, Gloomi always comes out on top. Case in point:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Top Bottom