"Uruka I wanted to thank you for finally changing your clothes, you were starting to stink, but what I wanted to ask you was how far apart do you wear your bra? Do you wear any at all?"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Weird. Even weirder is it will say 4 hours but when I click the video and load it, it goes down to 2 hours and I am incapable of going to the beginning of the stream. It defined the starting point randomly mid stream/game.

Maybe a YouTube glitch on my end? Regardless it appears she didn’t modify the video, and I am currently on YouTube’s personal hit list. Wish me luck everyone!
This has happened to some of Airi's streams recently. The vod will eventually get fixed. I think it must have something to do with whatever youtube does when a stream goes down with connection issues, because it seems to happen on streams where the stream dropped out for some amount of time and then continued.

Salado

I got it mixed with the Shiina stream for some reason, sorry.

In 1941 Franco made mandatory to dub every foreign media (I don't know if the got rid of the law. So there entire generation of Spaniards the haven't had contact with the Anglosphere until the internet became common.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

In 1941 Franco made mandatory to dub every foreign media (I don't know if the got rid of the law. So there entire generation of Spaniards the haven't had contact with the Anglosphere until the internet became common.
Franco?
Oh so you are from Spain?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Salado

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
No. But I knew about the dub autism from talking to a Spaniard years ago. Italians used to do the same.
So what you're saying is that dubs are fascist?

braindoko

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Seiso streamer Lia who is a member of Phase Connect is continuing to try to clean up her image by playing .... uhhhhh... this game...

1695776106860.png
Yea this vod will for sure survive!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Wow you were not kidding

10125.jpg

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Its time for the white woman to take on the two dogs again

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Only one I care about in that group is comfyLenox and I only watch her Youtube ASMR uploads.

I dont remember her uploads having the VTRainbow tag and im not sure if her Twitter had it (i got blocked at around the time I posted that Marina feminist comic edit).

Screenshot_20230926_205218_Brave.jpg
I don't a point in archiving/too lazy for some gender special sped.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
LIVE NOW! WATCH THE CUTE CHINCHILLA OR YOU'RE A femboy!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Seiso streamer Lia who is a member of Phase Connect is continuing to try to clean up her image by playing .... uhhhhh... this game...

Yea this vod will for sure survive!

I wish these girls would have a proper archive channel, I was gonna watch Airi's yesterday stream but it's fucking gone for some reason.

Salado

Tubedude

I wish these girls would have a proper archive channel, I was gonna watch Airi's yesterday stream but it's fucking gone for some reason.
Would certainly be nice. Especially if part of why they are worried about some streams staying up would kill their algo presence. Risky streams on a offshoot channel wouldn't hurt those.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun
How does Airi, of all people, not have an archiver? Half of her streams get taken down!

Top Bottom