"Yo fuck you rich people! Fuck you! Eat the fucking rich!"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'd much rather read up on CR cup than fucking apex legends or league of legends tournament #8563 sponsored by Chairman Mao. Esports might be corpo trash but the genuine participation of newbies is always a welcome distraction from "professional" team celebs.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sakana has bad news for everyone:

niggaphil

Sakana has bad news for everyone:

Isn't that good news? If Sakana handles it, we might have to wait till 2025 to get these T-shirt shipped :smugselen:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Isn't that good news? If Sakana handles it, we might have to wait till 2025 to get these T-shirt shipped :smugselen:
What is he going to sleep on top of now?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Anytime I hear someone arguing about the age of consent laws I always think of this video. They have got to be like this guy but 100% serious.

B Gata H Kei is a legitimately hilarious show.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
FuwaMocoCalli is such a blessed trio, Calli's tard wrangler soft voice fits so well with the twins chaotic energy. :sanasmile:

RiverBear

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
FuwaMocoCalli is such a blessed trio, Calli's tard wrangler soft voice fits so well with the twins chaotic energy. :sanasmile:
Cali seems to be the closest to the doggos. There was the jingle incident, which Cali for sure reached out behind the scenes for and 2 collabs now. Their only official non JP collabs outside of their gen so far too.

Somehow pink woman ended up being the better one at interacting with heavy kayfabe over the idol brained chicken.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Cali seems to be the closest to the doggos. There was the jingle incident, which Cali for sure reached out behind the scenes for and 2 collabs now. Their only official non JP collabs outside of their gen so far too.

Somehow pink woman ended up being the better one at interacting with heavy kayfabe over the idol brained chicken.
I am actually surprised Kiara hasn't gone for a 1:2 chatting collab with them. Seems like their interests would align pretty well.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Anytime I hear someone arguing about the age of consent laws I always think of this video. They have got to be like this guy but 100% serious.
Sigh i hate that anime like there is no tomorrow, the fansub leader where i was had to literally bribe me to take it, i hated it because 1) is absolute garbage and 2) they wasted Yukari Tamura in this POS, someone i simped since the days of Nanoha

Also is true meemaw is on Cuba? if they were talking spanish and was a island the choices are very limited

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Sigh i hate that anime like there is no tomorrow, the fansub leader where i was had to literally bribe me to take it, i hated it because 1) is absolute garbage and 2) they wasted Yukari Tamura in this POS, someone i simped since the days of Nanoha

Also is true meemaw is on Cuba? if they were talking spanish and was a island the choices are very limited
Puerto Rico sounds more likely.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
>didn't get included in this week's post even after Uruka reacted to it

TAG YOUR SHIT :amegunl:
there is also the chance I might've missed it, there have been a lot more clips each week that sometimes I almost miss clips or youtube suppressed it. The bullshit I have to jump through to get a useful set of data might not be 100% reliable.
everyone cheering until the shop has worse shipping than my nigga fishman :smugselen: I know it's unlikely but I have to at least try to defend him a bit :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Oh come on everyone knows what she means.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Puerto Rico sounds more likely.
Its 100% Puerto Rico.
- Floor photo
- Pitorro
- Mention of the little special frog
- Talks of the cobblestone city (although Cuba and RD have these)
- Mofongo
- Chinese Restaurant with Tostones /w Ajo

She did mention that she was at her family's house, I believe one of her grandparents. I originally thought her grandparents were from actual Asia and her mother apparently is good at making Piña colada and knows a bunch about the weather and cuisine so im guessing its on her mother's side. When younger mother would sometimes pick up random chickens off the street to kill/cook.

Seems to be up on a mountain and somewhat away from civilization so that could basically be anywhere on the island as basically every municipality has rural/mountainous areas.

God's Strongest Dragoon

TAG YOUR SHIT :amegunl:
there is also the chance I might've missed it, there have been a lot more clips each week that sometimes I almost miss clips or youtube suppressed it. The bullshit I have to jump through to get a useful set of data might not be 100% reliable.

everyone cheering until the shop has worse shipping than my nigga fishman :smugselen: I know it's unlikely but I have to at least try to defend him a bit :Vesper-UNHINGED:
:nolancries:I did tag my shit
[a]
Pretty sure I posted the video like 5 minutes before you posted last week's Clips of the Week.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

123whatever

Long live frogiwawa
I am actually surprised Kiara hasn't gone for a 1:2 chatting collab with them. Seems like their interests would align pretty well.
To be fair, Nerissa ended up hogging Kiara's attention at the start. Hopefully we'll see Kiara collab with the dogs soon though.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Oh wow, you pronounce ‘coming’ exactly like IRyS!
(Not really, I just wanted to imply you were sending tributes to vtweeters…but now I realize they don’t have anything to tribute because they have no models)
Edit: Oh yeah, and I wanted to say earlier, I’m not sure why the ragdoll thinks that paganism means she can’t be Catholic, they aren’t mutually exclusive, and are often extremely related! (Seriously though I used to listen to Catholic radio on my commute, to practice discernment, and some of the stuff they said was straight up witchcraft with magical talismans and stuff.)

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I wish these girls would have a proper archive channel, I was gonna watch Airi's yesterday stream but it's fucking gone for some reason.

Airi stream from 9/25/2023.
"【Chill Nights】Damn. You work like that?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flrxWfU4AWo

Airi is part of the superior percentage of humans. :smugmoona:

Who are not lactose intolerant.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
ok shoot that nigga in the face and all but can we shoot the fucking girl in the face too, bitch knew what she was doing. This is why there are so many fucking retards going around, they do stupid shit like this and everyone and their mother will say "you did nothing wrong" and will run with that their whole life. Either teenagers have enough mental capacity to be allowed to have some agency or they don't and they should be put in day care until they can pass an aptitude test.
A lot of the outrage from people in the US goes over my head given 16's the age of consent over here and the culture reflects that, when I was in school it wasn't uncommon for girls to have older boyfriends at 16/17, but isn't this dude well into his thirties? The fact she was that easily groomed reflects poorly on her parents since they should have brought her up to be careful about this and to respect herself enough not to give in to the first creepy old man who hits on her, but this seems far more calculated on his part than the usual dumb 20-year-old YouTuber carelessly flirting with anyone who gives them attention. The bulk of the responsibility's on him.

Top Bottom