"Out of all the things that filter people, if it's not my voice that filters you, if it's not my personality that filters you, if it's my regurgitation that filters you? that makes me happy!"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Karen confirmed lurking TVA. Not surprising as she basically admitted she browses 4chan and AFAIK the fruit farm.
Is this speculation, or actually confirmed? Has it been posted here before and I just missed it or something?
Yeah, and you’d never guess who else lurks here as well.
I’d never guess either.:BijouBijou:

I hate when people do that. Because then if I send in my singular monthly message I’m worried they’ll be like “hey BUDDY where have ya been?”

I’m just glad Kronii doesn’t put anyone on lists. Wait…
Honestly I have an easier time believing Karen lurks here than Kronii’s RM. At face-value, from what she surrounds herself with and going off her Twitter—which may be an ostensible metric—I feel like she would just be malding 24/7 if she were on this forum.

She seems very much like the political polar opposite of everyone here. I don’t think Karen cares as much so I can see her being more likely to lurk here just because.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Bettel has an interesting schedule this week.

20230927_103659.jpg

Edit : oh and we're half way through the week.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Is this speculation, or actually confirmed? Has it been posted here before and I just missed it or something?

Honestly I have an easier time believing Karen lurks here than Kronii’s RM. At face-value, from what she surrounds herself with and going off her Twitter—which may be an ostensible metric—I feel like she would just be malding 24/7 if she were on this forum.

She seems very much like the political polar opposite of everyone here. I don’t think Karen cares as much so I can see her being more likely to lurk here just because.
Shitposting, I'm pretty sure.

Though Kronii can take enough to routinely reference chan culture, at least.

Besides, I'm a shitlib myself. You don't see me malding beyond occasionally stickering people who sperg about Jesus or vaccines in a vtuber thread. I doubt I'm the only one.

Tax: Pixellumi and Amipixel:

Fs_CaihWYAAstkU.png

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Shitposting, I'm pretty sure.

Though Kronii can take enough to routinely reference chan culture, at least.
True, but honestly chan culture just enters internet culture as a whole through osmosis. I hardly ever go on there myself and I’ll still understand many references. There are also different segments of 4chan that are politically opposed with each other, so I can see an individual just bunkering down in those sections specifically.

Granted we aren’t a political board in the first place, and tend to stray from such, so I guess it isn’t completely out of the question.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hime is promising a collab with her mother this week, which should be quality content.

Update - Hime's mother will be reacting to Phase Connect clips, and you can submit clips for them to react to. It's going to be a great time seeing her mother react to how mature and intelligent her coworkers are.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
You really think this is anything more than coincidence? Zoomer women post pictures of themselves online every day.
Ask thhrang, he/she posted an unlisted vid from one of Karen's channels on the original KiwiFarms thread, and it was privated within a couple minutes.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New song from Kiara

Calli's got a good heredity, she just needs to make the most of it.

It is bad advice first impression matters more then good equipment admittedly good equipment helps with that but you can get by with cheaper shit ive heard many people recommend the Blue Yeti microphone for being decent quality and not breaking the bank. The important bit is not using SHITTY Equipment.
Strongly disagree. You just have to stream, and the quality can be improved over time. I know more than one vtuber who started out streaming with potato pc/notebook, shitty mic and over time evolved to a normal level.

Edit: softspoiler just to be safe. Just Alex Kirsche being Alex Kirsche

1526103042_100a8ca0aad15ea23c4b13973df5c4b6.jpg
Lies of P got a patch and Tenmas not happy

Archive

vivaldi_hlRLWEJW4c.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Meemaws got another pass :takoesl:

Archive

Last edited:

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Is she lurking this place?

Its pretty hard to find pictures of her with boobs. She almost never shows them off.
There was a supposed pic of her on a jetski and one showing off cleavage going around for a while but I don't know if it was ever confirmed her 100%

WARNING: 3D FLESH CREATURE

20230725_0653071e18b4ddc2708df8.jpg
20230722_0959213e0c250da7adc42a.jpg

kestraline

Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

This thread amuses me because it seems like the internet has forgotten the VT Whale controversy. Which is a damn shame because that shit was intoxicantingly hilarious

Also I blinked and she has another stream, good God almighty

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Post Rin status because she streamed so uncharacteristically early I missed it

I am a failure to all my convictions but hey she finally fixed the site without DDOSing it like the last time

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

This thread amuses me because it seems like the internet has forgotten the VT Whale controversy. Which is a damn shame because that shit was intoxicantingly hilarious

Also I blinked and she has another stream, good God almighty

Most of these look like Shondo Simps or people that dont know her
Also that Drama didnt blow up thanks to the Shondo Defense Force in Vt/ doing damage control for her

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Post Rin status because she streamed so uncharacteristically early I missed it

I am a failure to all my convictions but hey she finally fixed the site without DDOSing it like the last time

She's more of a jew than Aviel it seems, maybe she was the big nose behind it all after all?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
That second pic looks shopped to enhance the brighness in order to see her tits, to me.
Is it too much to just say thank you after realizing that?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

That dakka guy is a personal minor twitter cow of mine, he had or has a patreon alternative where one of the perks is jannyship for his discord

All his takes are from /v/ but its funny when you see the ones that make him actually mad even when hundreds of twitter tards are baited

Piarro

Early Adopter
20230725_0653071e18b4ddc2708df8.jpg
Wow KKKaren is so fat and ugly I definitely would not have sex with her

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Is it too much to just say thank you after realizing that?
I'd say the answer to that depends on how old she is in these pictures. Also, a bit of titty skin is hardly anything to get worked up over, but this is a topic for the other thread.

Top Bottom