"What's a star trek? Star Trek? Isn't that the name of a movie? What's 'A Star Trek?' It's a TV show?! I thought it was a movie! I know it's popular, I know it's famous... is it in the stars? I always get Star Wars and Star Trek mixed up, kind of like the name. Star Wars, Star Trek and 'Stargate', what's Stargate?"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Last edited:

braindoko

First example I've seen

of course the tranny wants to virtue signal. Gotta SUPPORT THE CAUSE no matter how dumb and pointless it is
Indeed. On the other side, 3-5+ views only notice and care when paypigs have been absent (or seen in other's chats dumping money.)
Can confirm, seen it happen at least twice. Eternal 2view love, fuck dem liggers

Don't have enough for a bingo but I predict Tenma will:
-have a funny censor image
-use said censor way too much even for things not considered yab
-blow your eardrums in anger
-have school flashbacks to the most unexpected scene
-say something even more unhinged that the game's writing
-not get cancelled in any way :tenmayourmom:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wow KKKaren is so fat and ugly I definitely would not have sex with her
Yikers my dude, that was very :mikothumbsl: of you, this is an :architect: safe space

Im going to have to give you a negrate so your karma is impacted, im sorry duderino, thems the rules

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Oh no. I guess everyone is going to have to play old retro games with no voice acting and stories written by the programmer as an excuse for the gameplay.
The horror. Please don't let this happen.
:smugpipi:

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Stop giving people the benefit of the doubt. Trolling is a lost art, people only claim they were trolling after even their mother's call them stupid fucking Yamanbas.
He's a 4chan /v/ guy, he's plenty edgy. Not the type to complain about death threats. My best guess is that he's trying to farm twitter engagement. Or get some funny backpats from trännies who don't realize who he is.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder will play a girly Sega Dreamcast game

In the meantime, Yuno is streaming Yggdra Union right now

fuck it, I'll fall for the obvious psy-op, it's DDK Appreciation Week now

she is a wonderful, hard-working woman who deserves more time off before she works herself to death

prime wife material, if she doesn't get a heart attack from stress/overwork
You mean high cholesterol levels?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

I'm sick of people resorting to "I'm getting death threats" from the smallest bit of criticism. People who do that should :tenmakys:

>Mischaracterizes a streamer because she's a vtuber.
>Gets criticized for said mischaracterization.
>Wow guys, look at these comments telling me I'm wrong.Did I mention I've gotten death threats before, by the way? Will probably delete after I suck up all the attention.
What a thin-skinned fag.
:whatastory:

I feel like I speak for all internet boomers when I say I pine for the days when death threats were simply another way to say "hello" online.
:ameraintear:
Seriously...how many people haven't gotten death threats, been told to kill themselves, or told that someone fucked their mom? It's not that special.
Update - Hime's mother will be reacting to Phase Connect clips, and you can submit clips for them to react to. It's going to be a great time seeing her mother react to how mature and intelligent her coworkers are.

Now that should be a fun one. Looking forward to what kind of unhinged clips The Queen will be subjected to and how many of them will be from Rie.
:smugselen:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Honestly I have an easier time believing Karen lurks here than Kronii’s RM. At face-value, from what she surrounds herself with and going off her Twitter—which may be an ostensible metric—I feel like she would just be malding 24/7 if she were on this forum.

She seems very much like the political polar opposite of everyone here. I don’t think Karen cares as much so I can see her being more likely to lurk here just because.
I think the issue for Kronii is more the fact that there could be content (patreon or membership stuff mostly) from her on here that she’d want to be taken down. I’d say she doesn’t care much about people being on the opposite end of the political spectrum here. It seems like she stopped caring about that kind of stuff, and it’s her friends that talk about it.

But what do I know? I just woke up, checked here, and sent this. Back to sleep now (hopefully.) :BijouBijou:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
She's more of a jew than Aviel it seems, maybe she was the big nose behind it all after all?
ah so Rin was hired inexchange for funding the whole thing makes sense.
If only more people listened. The world would be a better place...
is it really a better place without me in it. I'm not speaking for myself when i say that it's the exact mentality all of them have.

Allow me to translate it *Ahem* No it's not me it's the kids who are wrong.
of course the tranny wants to virtue signal. Gotta SUPPORT THE CAUSE no matter how dumb and pointless it is
Unless im missing something i don't see how the qouted bit is support. It's questions like this asked in earnest that lead to people changing their minds on a subject I suspect all of us here know this but the Saggy strike does not affect anyone but SAG they want it to affect everyone to make it a bigger deal then it is. Which is specifically why they are trying to drag youtubers and game developers into the fight.

and it's sadly working because all the recent "union good" chorus means the usual suspects get lazy and just think what they are told to.

I mean the first tip off should of been that Sag lied about how the contract deal went down and while the deal they were given was still dickish they exaggerated it and now are pulling this shit.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Vshojo just posted another teaser for the K9 thing, looks like it's a new member after all. Debuting on Sep 30th at 6pm PT.

AmpleChip

Has shondo's facedox ever been dug up?

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Vshojo just posted another teaser for the K9 thing, looks like it's a new member after all. Debuting on Sep 30th at 6pm PT.

I was right then i think anyway. I think the initial video was just a tease for the "event" and this is for the "new member"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Inb4 Nina Kosaka
Or Lando

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Spooder will play a girly Sega Dreamcast game
jeez Napple tales i remember reading about it in HG101, literally Sega doing weird stuff during JSR era, but has my Kamioshi Maya sakamoto with Yoko kanno OST and for that is goat

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
jeez Napple tales i remember reading about it in HG101, literally Sega doing weird stuff during JSR era, but has my Kamioshi Maya sakamoto with Yoko kanno OST and for that is goat
Ami is already in love with the game after the OP.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I think the issue for Kronii is more the fact that there could be content (patreon or membership stuff mostly) from her on here that she’d want to be taken down. I’d say she doesn’t care much about people being on the opposite end of the political spectrum here. It seems like she stopped caring about that kind of stuff, and it’s her friends that talk about it.

But what do I know? I just woke up, checked here, and sent this. Back to sleep now (hopefully.) :BijouBijou:
I thought about this and my counter point is utter the words “Elon Musk” to her and watch the flames rise.:chaos:

I figured I’d post my actual reasoning for my belief and I will admit it is mostly speculative for the most part. It is basically hinged on, homophily— which is just an aspect of social networks in general, especially for humans.

How many times do you, or anyone you know, go to hang out in groups of things you actively dislike or don’t like? Probably almost never, right? Same reason here. I don’t necessarily think she is one straw away from having a breakdown because of the existence of dissent here, but I doubt she would have any merits of wanting to spend a long time than necessary on here.

Her personal social network consists of things that are, in general, at odds with the common thoughts here. So it is safe to assume she probably shares some similarity in her friends’ thoughts, especially if her friends are vocal about them, otherwise she would actively want to hang out with them less.

In other words, if you are a part of group x, and you dislike y, you may be fine and able to tolerate y, but you probably wouldn’t enjoy hanging around with group y stuff. There just isn’t much in it for yourself, and you would likely just end up getting annoyed. Granted, like I said before though, this board doesn’t really focus necessarily on political stuff, so it could be generally very easy to ignore here.

From my perspective though, I just see her not caring about this board and the antics here, so that with the addition of most likely disagreeing with common thoughts expressed on here would just be a reason to discount accessing this forum for her.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Ami is already in love with the game after the OP.
I did not even knew it was translated, and here i was preparing myself to play the japanese version of ultima underworld, time to go to romhacking

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Inb4 Nina Kosaka
Or Lando
Honestly, I hope it is an indie. I think they should at least attempt to not pigeonhole themselves into being known as the corpo retirement home even more than they are. It is not Mirai Akari, at least, since VShojo JP has not been the focus here.

But in reality, it is likely an ex-corpo. Bonus points to them if it is Sayu or Nanobytes, though, just for the memes.

Top Bottom