"I'm gonna fucking shoot up a Walmart!!!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Looks like Jelly got a vampire fanart based on a tweet she made, so she cranked out a mini-cover of the song Vampire.

It may be a pipe dream, at this point, but I really want to see her, Miori, and Bae do a cover together. Jelly may not be as close to them as Bae and Miori are with each other, but AFAIK, they are still friends.

I like all their singing and bet they could make something fun.

Hideo Kojima

Parody Account - Legendary Video Game Designer

At this rate, Pekora is going to be in Death Stranding 2 and will be the first strand-type chuuba.

Kojima Productions Presents

- H I D E Oㅤㅤ _ K O J I M A -
JAPANESE VIDEO GAME DESIGNER
005226757.gif
A possibility indeed.
Virtual Asylum Anons, If you like please kindly post pekora fan-art on my profile page.
I'm a big fan of Pekora!
THANK YOU!​

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's good for business.
She's in a weird spot where her subscriber count has completely stagnated. And I know that she has a bunch of collabs this week so maybe this is a hail Mary. If it works expect more gayness with Ember.

Or not I dunno, Dizzy can be hard to read on the numberfagging front

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

View attachment 48454
A possibility indeed.
Virtual Asylum Anons, If you like please kindly post pekora fan-art on my profile page.
I'm a big fan of Pekora!
THANK YOU!​
Wow, we have Todd AND Kojima? We're truly living the dream here.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nousagi is talking about the recent happenings (namely Akio and Mysta)

Half of the fucking stream is pure mysta talk, is the pinoy menhera joining vshojo that important? Or as awe-worthy as a small corpo imploding full stop in front of our eyes? This creature of indeterminate gender has definitely got its priorities wrong.
I came here to call these people faggots because Twitter won't let me.

It's unfortunate Riro deleted that tweet now these retards will feel validated.
Lol twittards confused when the jew corpo does jew things and doesn't give a shit about your retarded morality or non-cutthroat business practices, when will people learn that jews are peak capitalism and will do anything and fuck anyone over in the pursuit of cold hard cash?

View attachment 48454
A possibility indeed.
I'm a big fan of Pekora!
THANK YOU!​
Gotta love gimmick accounts, we will be watching your career with great interest Mr. Kojima, do not disappoint us...

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
fyi, the biobreak style forum skin is 100% awesome and hilarious

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Wait until you find out the Mech Wars in Starfield's historical canon is a collaboration event with Hideo Kojima and a soft reboot of Metal Gear Solid when it comes up in the planned expansion content.

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
[- TVA'S BIGGEST MILESTONE ACCOMPLISHED - ACQUIRING HIDEO KOJIMA IS A GREAT TACTICAL ADVANTAGE -]

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

View attachment 48454
A possibility indeed.
I'm a big fan of Pekora!
THANK YOU!​
I beleeb.

Stranger things have happened, like Yoko Taro showing up in an 8chan /v/ thread.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I mean he is a furry, so maybe he's just better at grooming so we don't know
so is the FISHman.:smugpipi:
I don't really care for the 10th edition of Phase vs Idol numberfagging
I do and I'm tired of pretending otherwise. The discussion of numbers and differences between operations and discrepancies in those numbers and what they actually mean is some of the best posting around even if it's old hat at this point. Numberfagging good sometimes.
Bae has said the same, as well. The more subtle dance moves don't get caputured properly, so they have to do the more exagerated stuff. Basically, anyone good at dancing gets super nerfed because of the 3D.

Like, just comparing what Kiara has done to Keeki:

There seem to be a lot of smaller movements that just gets missed by the mocap. It feels like the 3D models are almost stiff, especially in the waist area, while IRL, you humans are a much larger range of motion than what is shown.

Part of it is bad tracking but the other part is lag some movements are so small and imperceptible it just skips over them entirely remember these ARE cameras and follow the same framerate rules but they are also hooked up to a computer even assuming these are stable rigs made for only capturing the 3D stuff not all motion capture products are stable to begin with.

Move big is basically a mimetic when it comes to motion capture it's why it works so well for action movies and the like as they "Move Big" regardless think of all the slapfights in the Matrix as an example.

Edit:I find it amusing this post is getting equal to or more numberfagging reactions then the actual numberfagging posts. MOAR.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's strange that Idol Corp and Phase Connect are about the same size as vtuber agencies, and Idol Corp even has talents with more subs, but Phase has so much better audience engagement. There's better superchat numbers, more clippers, and even the smaller talents in Phase get at least a few art pieces each week without paying for skebs. Not sure why there's such a difference in audience engagement either, only that it obviously exists.
I checked a few weeks ago. Rin covers 45% of Idol's subs. Pippa covers 27% of Phase's.

Idol does have 27% more subs total, but it's basically the Rin show. And Rin's content is rather atypical for Idol at large. Not a whole lot of coomerbait or fetish content with her. Basically zero lolicon appeal. Which leads to Rin collabing more with her mother than with the rest of her corp. Someone who views Rin thus isn't terribly likely to care about the rest of Idol. Altogether not ideal to maximise viewer engagement with the corp at large.

Phase Connect has a much more even distribution of viewers, and its top talent collabs mostly within her corp. Her content is also not particularly atypical for Phase Connect (Tenma, Lia), so viewers engage with more than one talent and care about multiple talents, not just one to the exclusion of all others.

Idol is bigger in terms of subs (don't know about CCV, though), but I'd consider Phase Connect the healthier corp.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
They can't even be bothered the make it so that Ame's 3D model can take off her jacket because it requires a little bit of geometry to be filled in and some slight texture work. How are they going to be bothered to completely rework every talent's model to actually use those 80.000$ paperweights to their full potential?

I'm half tempted to start up Blender when I have spare time and see how difficult it is to actually fix Ame's model with some amateur skills.
This is always weird to me. Their 3D modellers are all contracted, you sometimes see them showing off the models on Twitter, so it's just a matter of paying them more to fix it or create a whole new model.

In any case, I don't even think it's that bad, most of the time we see the model being janky was when she was using her own 3D studio, it seems to be mostly fine when she uses Cover's own studio. I'm not knowledgeable enough to tell how much a better studio would impact the model quality, but there is definitely a difference:

The "thigh clipping out of her skirt" defect definitely doesn't exist when she was using Cover's studio.

Also, regarding comparison with Mumei, to be fair, Ame's model has 3 layers. I don't actually remember anyone else in HoloPro that has that many layers of clothing in their default outfit. Her shawl/cape also covers a large portion of her body at the front, which means they have to handle clipping if she even just raise her arm up by a little.
Tldr: Ame's model is just more complex and harder to handle compared to the others.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Mumei is fully animated and will be released in a week!
Mumei is Mumei’s new song.
1696310111943099.png1696310117579317.png
Incoming kino.

Also, Mumei made a cameo in Selen's Nijibites short.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It's kinda fuckin wild and I don't expect anyone to listen to it but this video reminded me an uncomfortable amount of a certain ex inmate and how I legitimately worry he'll end up just like pissmaster

Edit: this was a bad idea I impulse posted stupidly

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's kinda fuckin wild and I don't expect anyone to listen to it but this video reminded me an uncomfortable amount of a certain ex inmate and how I legitimately worry he'll end up just like pissmaster

>watching a nux video
>about rick and morty
:gsh:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Well Roiland can’t get a job in the industry anymore because of the allegations. Maybe~ he could become a vtuber?……please god let this happen it’d be so fucking funny

Anyways heres Ina talking about her new Keyboard.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I want to strangle the creator of this watermelon game. This BGM is annoying. I would rather watch 16 hours of fetch quest simulator XVI.
It's a strange mix of hypnotic/frustrating to watch.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
I cannot believe my eyes, so much faggotry in a single post

Top Bottom