"All the fucking woman in Phase Connect are fucking gorgeous! This is the most prettiest woman company I've ever been, I can't believe, what the fuck even management woman!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Well Roiland can’t get a job in the industry anymore because of the allegations. Maybe~ he could become a vtuber?……please god let this happen it’d be so fucking funny
He already is https://m.twitch.tv/bethesda/clip/ReliableBombasticGaurPlanking?filter=archives

Sidenote god fuck this was way more buried then it should be and I can't even find the original which was HOURS of Logic and Ninja ignoring Roiland trying to do everything to get a response.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Kojima Productions Presents

- H I D E Oㅤㅤ _ K O J I M A -
JAPANESE VIDEO GAME DESIGNER
View attachment 48454
A possibility indeed.
Virtual Asylum Anons, If you like please kindly post pekora fan-art on my profile page.
I'm a big fan of Pekora!
THANK YOU!​
I'm not buying it.

Prove you're the real Kojima by posting leaks from Death Stranding 2!

No Name

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She woke up very early to play pikmin

She's really found her element in this game

And shes now on her DS and is playing her magnum opus

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Something kinda bittersweet. One of Kaela's biggest clippers and live translators announced that he was quitting yesterday, saying that making clips eventually became a source of stress in addition to university and job stuff. He thanked her for everything, wished everyone well and even recommended other clippers to watch instead.

She took notice and left a kind goodbye message.
View attachment 48453

She also talked about it a bit on stream. 28:18 for timestamp if it doesn't work.

Very nice message. Clearly a lot of thought and care went into it, and it's not just a simple "Thanks, bye" message. If I were him, I'd be printing that out and framing it somewhere.

I don't know the person, but best of luck to him with things. The importance of good clippers in this sphere is hard to overstate.

Some Twitter stuff:

Lumi's looking to start some shit today.
:smugselen:

Hideo Kojima

Parody Account - Legendary Video Game Designer
we will be watching your career with great interest Mr. Kojima, do not disappoint us...
077699_400.gif
Wait until you find out the Mech Wars in Starfield's historical canon is a collaboration event with Hideo Kojima and a soft reboot of Metal Gear Solid when it comes up in the planned expansion content.
123858998768.gif
I'm not buying it.

Prove you're the real Kojima by posting leaks from Death Stranding 2!
Death Stranding 2 leaks? It is currently under production.
ForFagShouter.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
hello hideo kojideo, big fan, could I have a cameo in DS2

you could even change my name to be more lore-friendly, something like John VTuberman, rolls off the tongue nicely

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
@Hideo Kojima , you are a hack. This is not a strand type forum.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Been gone from the thread and no way I'm reading all this shit, so clock if neccesary.

I bring Chaama news

She sounds fully recovered. So my guess is that her return won't just be a stream, but maybe a concert or will come with a special release of some kind. Or maybe she is just waiting for her break.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Finally Eira has sent a date for her new model, after like 2 years.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya will play more Crystalisa mystery game

Meanwhile, Yuno is playing Elvira: Mistress of the Dark

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Been gone from the thread and no way I'm reading all this shit, so clock if neccesary.

I bring Chaama news

She sounds fully recovered. So my guess is that her return won't just be a stream, but maybe a concert or will come with a special release of some kind. Or maybe she is just waiting for her break.

If they don't have a huge concert and event to welcome her back, Cover is completely insane. We'll be seeing numbers not seen since Coco's graduation.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is a place of healing, the Devil's lettuce will not be allowed in these sacred halls!:amegunl:
"The body is weak, but flesh shall not yield to herbs and concoctions, tis only the will of god that shall move blood, and skin, and bone."
@Hideo Kojima , you are a hack. This is not a strand type forum.
Silence infidel, Kojima-sama is my new forum oshi, your disrespect only besmirches his holy visage, may your filthy innards atone for this transgression.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
If they don't have a huge concert and event to welcome her back, Cover is completely insane. We'll be seeing numbers not seen since Coco's graduation.
If she doesn't want to, I don't think Cover is in any position to try to force her or pressure her into doing it. It would be really stupid of them if they don't take the initiative at the very least and propose events for her though.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
I want to strangle the creator of this watermelon game. This BGM is annoying. I would rather watch 16 hours of fetch quest simulator XVI.
Don't make me skip your solo streams Mori

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Don't make me skip your solo streams Mori

Meanwhile all WIMIN in Hololive are coping because no one has even come close to Japan Red Man

He is the top 1 in all company for now

Top Bottom