"Shiina like, popped her pussy for us"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

As I'm assuming that you are talking about Holo
That would be pretty weird to assume given the recent Niji invasion so no, it was about Nijisanji

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
That would be pretty weird to assume given the recent Niji invasion so no, it was about Nijisanji
Ah ok, I was getting my wires crossed as Tempus was also being discussed

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Here's Fubuki's new original song as well. Friend has an underrated singing voice and I'm glad she could show if off today.

She also had fanart drawn by Yuuki Aoi, one of her (and my) favorite voice actresses.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I can't believe Neuro outed Filian as Turkish

Archive

UberSoldat

Juncker plays OpenTTD

Wish more people would try this game out

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I am sure chat will be totally reasonable and not horrible for this.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I don't know if this has been posted here before. If it has, I couldn't find it. This is Nasa's PL. She was a part of "ユメノグラフィア" which was an anycolor virtual reality hostess thing.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
I find it fascinating how I barely see any mentions of members past first 3 gens, it's almost like they are all fucking dogshit and generally irrelevant. They can release a new generation tomorrow and it will get like a couple posts in a month and that's it (I am pretty sure if the guy didn't leak all of the designs no one would be talking about the last male group from Niji either)
It's mostly because for all the faults that the first three gens (Lazulight/Obsydia/Ethyria) might've done, they are pretty much strong contender and memorable enough even to someone who doesn't follow NijiEN talent in the slightest, like Selen or Rosemi and Pomu who got the attentions due to their antics or activities.

Those three's chemistry works together with Ethyria having the best out of those chemistry works too. The loss of Nina is like, the saddest one can get from EN that isnt marred by controversy or stupidity because it really just Nina decided to leave on a good note.

You can say that they have more stronger contender and more popular choice in the NijiEN gens after that, but lets face it:
- Luxiem and Noctyx are pretty much fujobait who shares some big controversies due to themselves and the fujobait nature of them
- Illuna got overshadowed by their less than stellar debuts which cripples them in the long run, and the fatigue from ANYCOLOR's acceleration tech tree starting to sets in
- Xsoliel's name got tainted by either Zaion's FUBAR situation or Hex trying to be Vox 2.0. And the only time you see them getting noticed is less about their EN and more about their JP/half-JP status
- And when Krisis (latest wave) appeared, it got tainted by both the negativeness Niji has gotten from Zaion's issue and the leak. And they not really been able to get up from there.

Its pretty much why most folks who doesnt delve deeper into Niji (or focusing to EN specifically) would prefer to stick to the first three. But then again, I might be wrong in all of this.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I am starting to agree with @The Rrat
The Tempura is an awful fanbase that always wants conflict and thinks that Cover hates Holostars because yeah but instead of trying to help they just involve themselves in slapfights with unicorns who just love to make fun of them.
They are nothing like the Starmins who still are respectful with Suzaku,Kira and Kaouru moving on from Stars for good.

Edit: I also forgot it could be worse like when Suzaku and Kaoru got all of ther videos and streams deleted.The EN fanbase also didnt move on despite the persons behind it doing it quickly

Its quite something when some tempura make unicorns look less retarded

Yes Cover handles the stars kinda wierd but Vesper seemed kinda manhera menhera, Magni had his unfortunate model and injury, both very easy explanations for their departure, but le eviul cover just snubs penis havers whenever they want to i guess

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

*chef's kiss*

At this point I can't tell if she's self aware and just not doing anything about it, or is just really that dumb. I honestly cannot tell anymore. The Sullygnome charts don't lie however.
image.png

Last week we had a huge discussion about The Thing, and apparently it's rather well-liked on the boards here. Well, Phase Connect's Hag Wolf is taking care of you:

The Thing discussion? The Thing discussion because Airi had a horror movie poll? The poll where The Thing won and we were all excited cause that movie rocks? And she's now finally scheduling it? That discussion? :smugselen:
Also majority of people think that being a fan means you have to forgive and justify all actions of what you are a fan of. Instead of wanting them to get better which includes giving criticism when you think it's justified
Exactly this. Think of that Pomu Gear Solid copypasta that made its way around. Sure it's funny, but in the back of people's minds they remember all the shit the company has done and wish it doesn't even come close to happening. But as long as Nijisanji CONTINUES to keep fumbling the bag, people are going to fear the worst while their talents languish.
I find it fascinating how I barely see any mentions of members past first 3 gens, it's almost like they are all fucking dogshit and generally irrelevant. They can release a new generation tomorrow and it will get like a couple posts in a month and that's it (I am pretty sure if the guy didn't leak all of the designs no one would be talking about the last male group from Niji either)
It's mostly because for all the faults that the first three gens (Lazulight/Obsydia/Ethyria) might've done, they are pretty much strong contender and memorable enough even to someone who doesn't follow NijiEN talent in the slightest, like Selen or Rosemi and Pomu who got the attentions due to their antics or activities.

Those three's chemistry works together with Ethyria having the best out of those chemistry works too. The loss of Nina is like, the saddest one can get from EN that isnt marred by controversy or stupidity because it really just Nina decided to leave on a good note.

You can say that they have more stronger contender and more popular choice in the NijiEN gens after that, but lets face it:
- Luxiem and Noctyx are pretty much fujobait who shares some big controversies due to themselves and the fujobait nature of them
- Illuna got overshadowed by their less than stellar debuts which cripples them in the long run, and the fatigue from ANYCOLOR's acceleration tech tree starting to sets in
- Xsoliel's name got tainted by either Zaion's FUBAR situation or Hex trying to be Vox 2.0. And the only time you see them getting noticed is less about their EN and more about their JP/half-JP status
- And when Krisis (latest wave) appeared, it got tainted by both the negativeness Niji has gotten from Zaion's issue and the leak. And they not really been able to get up from there.

Its pretty much why most folks who doesnt delve deeper into Niji (or focusing to EN specifically) would prefer to stick to the first three. But then again, I might be wrong in all of this.
On top of what Faceless said, I think the "ACCELERATE" issue cannot be overstated. I think they ended up releasing talents so fast their fanbases cannibalize each other and there isn't enough new growth for their talents. Its why you see people like Alban having 2.5k CCV average, but someone like fucking Bandage from the new gen having only 700 CCV average. The growth for their brand has stalled vs how fast they're putting out new talent.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
She's too much of a dork to be sexy, so when the art is sexy, the brain cannot put the two together. You think "Those are some nice tits" and then your brain remembers the fact that she screams like Tom whenever she's startled. Or the kazoo incident.
Calli is incredible
Never seen a girl this unsexy
Her design is very good, but the sheer amount of negative sex appeal her personality has ruins it all, honestly amazing

Basically she can be cute and sexy when she wants to be

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I really hope she learns this song! It's a really great match for her voice. Airi's powerful voice is underrated I think.
Honestly the only person I've ever seen underrate Airi's pipes is Airi herself Sasuga no confidence 🐺

This thread is now about discussing your favourite Niji talents and why you like Nijisanji.

I really like Pomu, but Enna has her own charms too. Oh, and Niji is pretty cool for doing more to support male vtubers than Hololive.
I love the dragon siblings, the rest of Nijicanceled, and I liked Zaion, and Nina

Selen's non stop trolling and laughter is infectious

Elira's singing and gremlin tendencies are great

Enna's ennaness is the only way I can describe how fun Enna is also her singing

Fulgur is just a really funny guy with good dark humor

Same for Vox in Collabs tho I don't tend to touch him with a 10 ft pole solo

Nina's family dynamics the rest of EN never got old (I miss you fox mom)

And Zaion just has my favorite kind of humor which is why I still follow her as Sayu

Also honorable mention to Pomu and Mika they're pretty good too

Last edited:

Limkin

I used to watch Kotoka and Meloco. But one stopped streaming in english and spends all her time in ARK with JP members, while another went hardcore gfe right after Zaion got fired. Sufficient to say I stopped watching either of them

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

*chef's kiss*

At this point I can't tell if she's self aware and just not doing anything about it, or is just really that dumb. I honestly cannot tell anymore. The Sullygnome charts don't lie however.
image.png
Yeah, I don't think it's a joke I'd make if I was a vtuber that had only done one stream in the last four weeks. But what do I know, I've never been a vtuber and had contract issues with a reputable small corpo and been forced to be an indie talent doing increasingly less hours each week.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
The first 3 gens were perfect they had chemistry they were clearly friends behind the scenes idk what happened when males dropped something must have changed at corporate because it got ugly fast. It's actually really sad...

Punished Lurker

I agree with all of your points, but especially with Ethyria having the best chemistry between all the waves. They really meshed well together with time and in my opinion had one of the best group dynamics between it's members, and because of that I think losing Nina hits a little bit harder.
I do find it kinda funny that some of the wave members (I think Enna did?) used to call Ethyria the failed wave at one moment and now it has a position as some of the best talents in the company

Last edited:

thirteenorphans

Most of my Niji faves have all been shilled already.

I do want to shout-out to the lesser known Layla Alstroemeria from ex-ID though. Her streams are always comfy and chill and her eagerness to learn about pretty much anything is infectious. It's just a shame that Niji fucked their foreign branches and on top of her own personal issues, Layla doesn't stream much so probably won't grow much more without support.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
And seguing into Sakana's star craft turret roleplaying, coffee, and how she'd really like tea merchandise.
I guess if she joins Phase Connect at some point that'll make my mind rest easy since there's still a nagging thought that there's a 1-5% chance she might be trans. :botanshrug: Not that it'd change my opinion really, she's a great content creator.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Top Bottom