"Suicide Pact: Made the Capippalists promise that they won't off themselves unless she dies first. This contributed to the meme of her as a Messianic Archetype or a cult leader."tvtropes.org

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The first 3 gens were perfect they had chemistry they were clearly friends behind the scenes idk what happened when males dropped something must have changed at corporate because it got ugly fast. It's actually really sad...
What happened was the girls' fanbase clashed with the much larger fujo fans and lost horribly. The fujos would shit on the girls at any chance they had for bullshit reasons. Now they are plagued with shippering, tumblrite, mean-girls, much like Holo is infested with their own toxic fans.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The first 3 gens were perfect they had chemistry they were clearly friends behind the scenes idk what happened when males dropped something must have changed at corporate because it got ugly fast. It's actually really sad...
Tbh, I'll defend the first male wave (even if Vox is the only one whose name I remember. Mysta too, I suppose, but only because he quit). Vox' first stream (when he tried and eventually succeeded in punching out Dark Souls' first enemy before even getting any weapons) was genuine kino, his collabs with Nina were invariably kino, and his BFE... well, I wasn't the target audience, but Rushia didn't put me off Hololive, either, and ever since Shiori debuted, I can't really throw stones about that kind of content, lest the glass house collapses on me.

I'd be hard pressed to name any Niji, male or female, after Luxiem, though. Kyo, I suppose, but only because people here keep bringing him up.
I guess if she joins Phase Connect at some point that'll make my mind rest easy since there's still a nagging thought that there's a 1-5% chance she might be trans.
A trans vtuber who doesn't have gigantic tits and enough cleavage to park a semi in?

Unlikely.

And if it somehow turned out to be true, I honestly wouldn't mind. I have problems with rabid TRAs, not with adults doing whatever with their own bodies and not bothering anyone else with it.

But tbh, I think all our minds have been warped by high pitched anime girl voices. Turns out that's not what real women sound like, so once you find someone who doesn't put on that squeaky anime girl voice...

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
But tbh, I think all our minds have been warped by high pitched anime girl voices. Turns out that's not what real women sound like, so once you find someone who doesn't put on that squeaky anime girl voice...
That reminded me Sleepys friend Wishy the short cow girl? They're trans but I'd honestly never have guessed because well Germans just sound weird in general
:SelenHAHAhere:

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
That reminded me Sleepys friend Wishy the short cow girl? They're trans but I'd honestly never have guessed because well Germans just sound weird in general
:SelenHAHAhere:
At first it's somehwat convincing but the longer I listen to it the more it starts to sound like male putting on a female voice. Unfortunately for wishy his accent is no match for my thousands of years of evolution.
:smugpipi:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Yes Cover handles the stars kinda wierd but Vesper seemed kinda manhera menhera, Magni had his unfortunate model and injury, both very easy explanations for their departure, but le eviul cover just snubs penis havers whenever they want to i guess
Vesper was a combination of being restricted to hell and back, being a menhera and also his busted leg that is weird that he never mentioned it before but he is apparently on therapy because of it, im starting to believe my rrat that he got in accident on his way to meet Lando

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

I am sure chat will be totally reasonable and not horrible for this.

Thankfully most of the retards are already filtered out of this game after they made it easier and still shitting up chats of anyone playing AC so she should be fairly ok.
On top of what Faceless said, I think the "ACCELERATE" issue cannot be overstated. I think they ended up releasing talents so fast their fanbases cannibalize each other and there isn't enough new growth for their talents. Its why you see people like Alban having 2.5k CCV average, but someone like fucking Bandage from the new gen having only 700 CCV average. The growth for their brand has stalled vs how fast they're putting out new talent.
I think the only thing is, they weren't aware unlike the JP community, the EN community works like a hivemind because of being conditioned to watching every stream possible just because it exists. The whole "Accelerate" thing is just because they released varying livers and people will go to whoever they like, or browse around but mainly support their main Liver, which worked perfectly fine for years before EN even touched Vtubing mainstream. The problem is though, the EN community is literally split between Holo EN and Niji EN and stragglers are supporting/grooming 2-view indies and smaller corps, there's only so many mouths to feed that even solo debuting a new talent will do nothing as long as say for example Elira, Selen or Enna still exists because those are 3 very different Livers that has some overlap but if the new solo-debutee doesn't compare, they're not attracting established viewers and there's not many "new/normie viewers" who will look at a vtuber and go: "THATS THE ONE BRO" compared to going to titty streamer #8,830,112 instead; They have to attract current viewers to watch them instead of their 1-3 year established Oshi they're no doubt overlapping.
It's just not feasible unless we get another bubble in viewership. They can space out waves by 2-3 years and the same will happen, especially now with viewership being significantly lower all around.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I don't know what's going on with NijiEN, I don't really pay much attention to it, but I'm a big Salome fan desuwa

Nijisanji aside, am I going to have to become a dedicated Pink Woman simp to counterbalance the daily Pink Woman Bad

there is no saving me any more

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru recovered from her fever and is doing well :sanasmile:

Her voice started out a bit rough since she hadn't streamed or talked all week but she was back to her usual high volume quickly. She spent an hour on Balteus and the victory cry she unleashed afterwards was amazing. I don't know shit about AC6 but it seemed like a hard fight.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Breaded Panda goes to high school!

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

hlwldlnf

They can space out waves by 2-3 years and the same will happen, especially now with viewership being significantly lower all around.
Heavily doubt it would happen given the recent batch of indie grads happening suspiciously around a similar timeframe of early to mid September. Feels like there’s either a new StarsEN wave or Niji wave approaching within the next 1-2 months.
Niji is just suffering from not knowing how to properly market in the west, and the fact that Holo took the initiative of debuting their first EN wave and probably set some precedent on what the vtuber consumer base should expect from corpo vtubers.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Some chuubas need to start doing bad things. This might be the closest we have been to hugbox-status.
foto_no_exif (16).jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Heavily doubt it would happen given the recent batch of indie grads happening suspiciously around a similar timeframe of early to mid September. Feels like there’s either a new StarsEN wave or Niji wave approaching within the next 1-2 months.
Niji is just suffering from not knowing how to properly market in the west, and the fact that Holo took the initiative of debuting their first EN wave and probably set some precedent on what the vtuber consumer base should expect from corpo vtubers.
Yep part of what I mean by a hivemind in a way, since the west works very differently from Japan, especially with an oversaturation in general you can't just coast and rely on word of mouth, which is easier to do in asia because the minimal advertising is usually good enough to spread a wildfire, in the west though if you toss out an ember it's going to fizzle instantly if nothing fans it. It's also why I say it's kinda split between Holo and everyone else because HoloEN established a foothold mainstream EN wise even though smaller companies and agencies already existed, then NijiEN popped around which made waves (no pun) and had its own established mainstream community, but instead of dedicating to how the west works, it was still very much an english speaking version of Niji, whereas holo was very clearly a "western branch" in comparison. Niji ended their auditions on Sept 18th, so it could be something from a previous audition finally moving to last stages.
Some chuubas need to start doing bad things. This might be the closest we have been to hugbox-status.
View attachment 48820
Just browse the EN Indie space, plenty of drama, pedo allegations etc to keep you occupied til something actually happens lol.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Please provide proof next time
She was live when I posted it here. The timestamp guy in the comment section gave the wrong timestamp. So I went ahead and found out the timestamp myself.

At 6:29:17

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Top Bottom