"Men are easy, just be nice to them"Nina Kosaka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I've been called a Nijisanji fan twice in the last week. What in the actual fuck
Edit: It's also the exact same tactic her fans are trying to do every single time there is any kind of criticism towards her. Always trying to shift it from "she should say literally anything" to "Gura is a bad person/bad streamer/must stream more often" etc
could be worse

Could be called a Vshojo fan

Negzana

Must be a slow week if we're back at the "Gura is terrible streamer" because she doesn't stream rerun, wasn't the last one not even a week ago? It's interesting how controversial it is to not stream. Because for me personally, if someone isn't streaming, I just watch someone else and watch when they come back, or not, people can just move on and watch someone else.

Also I wonder if Gura still has a day job/volunteering, there was the actual personal dox that happened to her early on where they found her general location from a relative and then the animal shelter she worked/volunteered at during the day, which I wouldn't be surprised if that fed into her not talking about personal stuff.

Lastly, it's interesting that it's usually the same people bringing this boring Gura doesn't stream "controversy" up every time, some are just board trolls, but a couple of which are mostly Niji fans. Okay that was unnecessary of me and I apologise, it's just this subject has played out so many times it irks me. I come here for interesting vtuber news. Though maybe that's my mistake.

Sure, but then again, why should I care if she's lazy, I have so many dead youtube channels I should get around to deleting already. It's not like a content creator just vanishing one day is news, it happens all the time, I just move on and find someone else. I just don't understand why this is a thing.
Not a bored troll or a nijifag, quite the opposite. Gura is the highest subbed vtuber of all time she's basically the face of Hololive for normies in the west and she does absolutely nothing with it. It's one thing when a B-A lister like Ayame barely streams, it's another when an S+ lister who is the face of the company barely does anything. Marine rarely streams but she is at least open, makes clips to satisfy people, and makes it clear she does many projects. Gura is completely radio silent. There's a reason orange woman is getting more traction lately and that's because she cares about promoting herself, her generation, and Hololive in general. Gura streams once in a blue moon to shill some merch then goes back to slumber

Piarro

Early Adopter
It's okay to retire early when you've already proved yourself to be the best.

braindoko

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>Nijifans
>here

Lol
Lmao

I think some individual 2 views have more posts about them than posts about NijiEN as a whole, especially ones that dont feature the first 3 gens
What the fuck did you say? I am a Niji fan, biggest Niji fan you have ever seen in your life fággot. I fucking love Nijisanji, I pray to riku every night, which CEO do you pray to? Probably fucking fishman or aviel the jew if I had to guess. I went on Riku's yatch and he served me drinks on a silver playbutton like a true mafioso boss, it was fucking awesome, does your CEO have a yatch? Probably not because you shill fag agencies and nobody 2views. I was a Nijisanji fan since before Riku was fucking born, I was there when Tsukino Mito got down on her knees and swore to become the very best that no one ever was, I was subscribed before Niji had 50,000 members and Riku said "stand back guys I'm going to accelerate!" and then accelerated into making all of humanity into his vtuber army. I was literally there in the call when zaion the race traitor called her manager a "banana loving nigga ape" and told her to "suck deez nuts you fucking orangutan". I was there when gundo mirei was assasinated by riku's operatives for remarks against the state, I literally watched her brains splatter on the futon as riku took the shot. That is how much I love Nijisanji, what have you done for your favorite agency? Probably nothing as you cry over gura not streaming or some shit, watch a real man's agency fággot.

Anime Fan

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dizzy's playing Stick of Truth.

Yeah lets watch our favorite Nijisister and South Park expert and see if she has tested out the game like she said she would

I hope not

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Ok so now I have no idea

This art is way better then the video though good lord they made them all thicker then a bowl of oatmeal

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Ok so now I have no idea

This art is way better then the video though good lord they made them all thicker the a bowl of oatmeal

Hasan has turned MTF and is joining Vshojo confirmed

braindoko

30 MILLION GET
COMPLETE LOLI DOMINATION

Celebrate by 3D printing an Ui

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I've been called a Nijisanji fan twice in the last week. What in the actual fuck
Edit: It's also the exact same tactic her fans are trying to do every single time there is any kind of criticism towards her. Always trying to shift it from "she should say literally anything" to "Gura is a bad person/bad streamer/must stream more often" etc

pls unalive

Quiet Nijigger, your Holowners are speaking.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
watch this if you dont get it

Ofc i know thag joke
I am jusg wondering why now?

RE:Gloss is going to have its first radio and its going to be in their branch channel DEV_IS

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Ok so now I have no idea

This art is way better then the video though good lord they made them all thicker then a bowl of oatmeal

TOTAL MORF LEROSH DOMINATION

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ok so now I have no idea

Congratulations to morf laroche on her transition and by proxy to Randon

Truly a supporter of the cause

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Alex continues Half Life 2

Juniper's handcam lego stream

Stunned But Dumb

Ooh, Elira is playing Faith... or will be after she stops talking about anime boys

God's Strongest Dragoon

You weren't joking
DAMN LOOK AT THEM TIDDIES

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
What the fuck did you say? I am a Niji fan, biggest Niji fan you have ever seen in your life fággot. I fucking love Nijisanji, I pray to riku every night, which CEO do you pray to? Probably fucking fishman or aviel the jew if I had to guess. I went on Riku's yatch and he served me drinks on a silver playbutton like a true mafioso boss, it was fucking awesome, does your CEO have a yatch? Probably not because you shill fag agencies and nobody 2views. I was a Nijisanji fan since before Riku was fucking born, I was there when Tsukino Mito got down on her knees and swore to become the very best that no one ever was, I was subscribed before Niji had 50,000 members and Riku said "stand back guys I'm going to accelerate!" and then accelerated into making all of humanity into his vtuber army. I was literally there in the call when zaion the race traitor called her manager a "banana loving nigga ape" and told her to "suck deez nuts you fucking orangutan". I was there when gundo mirei was assasinated by riku's operatives for remarks against the state, I literally watched her brains splatter on the futon as riku took the shot. That is how much I love Nijisanji, what have you done for your favorite agency? Probably nothing as you cry over gura not streaming or some shit, watch a real man's agency fággot.
How dare you accuse me of being a filthy Phase Connect fan, you worthless simp! I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in idol fandom, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on anti-forums, and I have over 300 confirmed superchats. I am trained in fan art warfare and I'm the top donator in the entire Hololive viewer army. You are nothing to me but just another hater. I will wipe you the fuck out with passion the likes of which has never been seen before in this fandom, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with calling me a Phase Connect fan in a forum like this? Think again, baka. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of v-tubers across YouTube and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, anti. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your channel. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can ratio you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my alt accounts. Not only am I extensively trained in fan art, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the official discord and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Quiet Nijigger, your Holowners are speaking.
I'll have you know we (source: i made it the fuck up) prefer the term Nijjer, thank you very much.

They're catching on to the secret

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Dizzy's playing Stick of Truth.

oh wow an hour of whining because she's garbage at games and can't be fucking bothered to actually try. I have beef with that nigga who clips her regularly, I said ok lets check a stream to see if she got better, those clips are decent. I was conned :urtearingmeapart: she went past being fucking boring to being boring and annoying, there are glimpses of something decent but I don't know what the fuck is with her that she sucks so bad all the time. At this rate even the jp members are gonna grow more than her.

Top Bottom