"But it's totally possible to come from a two-parent home and still end up weird like me!"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Jacks Wasted Life

Comments kind of funny too

View attachment 50570
NOOO YOU SHOULDN'T RAGE BAIT!! DO BETTER!!!

Also this literalwho talks like a homosexual therefore I automatically hate him as well.

LOL the retard backpeadeled.

Jokes on you, I was just pretending to be retarded.

USS IOWA

1697347428067.png
Kiaras gearhead metamorphosis is still ongoing

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

¥€$

Archive Hoarder
Unrelated, but I heard that the new gen for Kawaii was coming.... but then I fucking forgot and saw this on my feed.... ?? This is that right???
Another one!??! I'm only seeing this in recommended, their channels don't really seem to link to each other yet
Ran has already been declared a whore by the vt kawaii thread for interacting with her partner on her company account.

frz

Josh Peck is a racist?
Also peck and Drake were friends until the pedophile thing as far as I knew
Well you heard wrong then. In 2017 drake went full menhera on twitter over not getting invited to josh's wedding (drake not convicted until covid) then the whole world finds out josh hate drake. Josh then went on to the news said they were never friends and they never met after the show (despite there were some public events featuring both, whether he lied or just wiped it off his memory, he just clearly doesnt want to be associated with Drake). It was a whole saga of back and forth which ended with a video of them doing "tee hee we totally friends for real for real" forced upon them by PR.

In 2019 josh pitched a new drake&josh,and his script depicted drake as a failure musician who had to suck mexican cartel dicks for money and have to beg josh to rescue him. It was ultimately canned due to being "too offensive for the mexican audience".

Jacks Wasted Life

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well you heard wrong then. In 2017 drake went full menhera on twitter over not getting invited to josh's wedding (drake not convicted until covid) then the whole world finds out josh hate drake. Josh then went on to the news said they were never friends and they never met after the show (despite there were some public events featuring both, whether he lied or just wiped it off his memory, he just clearly doesnt want to be associated with Drake). It was a whole saga of back and forth which ended with a video of them doing "tee hee we totally friends for real for real" forced upon them by PR.

In 2019 josh pitched a new drake&josh,and his script depicted drake as a failure musician who had to suck mexican cartel dicks for money and have to beg josh to rescue him. It was ultimately canned due to being "too offensive for the mexican audience".
Are these some new indies I have never heard of before? Or idk maybe they're new nijis, god knows nobody can keep up with the amount of chuubas they shit out.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

soap suds

She's going to be covering Invincible Rainbow Arrow! I'm so glad to see her cover this since AI: TSF is one of her top games. She recommends this game all the goddamn time and loved playing it, so I'm sure she was happy to cover the ending song.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sometimes I think Fishman bullies Airi because he's worried she's not Sad Girl enough at times.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Get a load of this master baiter.

you can tell he's a raging fag by the model's artstyle. These fucking negroes all have the same artstyle and can't do basic color theory to save their lives. His model's color palette is fucking disgusting.
I don't buy the ragebait excuse, these people always back shit down so hard when they get pushback from their own side specially when they think their hot take is universally accepted by his fellow fag.

If that pitch was actually legit oh boy you have no idea the shitshow it would cause in beanerland. I don't know how much drake&josh is liked outside of mexico but beaners like it as much as dragon ball z.

Sometimes I think Fishman bullies Airi because he's worried she's not Sad Girl enough at times.

Even though she probably drives him up the wall most of the time I can bet good money he likes her a lot. My nigga fishman seems to be the type of dude who bullies the people he's close to the most. She has also said she's acts very differently online and during collabs. I'd love to take a peek at their work discord, she's probably such an annoying little shit.:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Kotoka will be playing Monster Hunter Rise for the first time.

It is literally her first MonHun game ever.

Maria is still in Japan and will be doing a ASMR stream together with Meloco in 6 hours.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Clocks ticking for ol' Matthew Patrick

Archive

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Fucking EnVtubers man, just make fucking content. Why is that the one thing lost in translation when the west decided to dick ride Vtubing?
because that requires talent and effort why not just inject some steroids into those viewership numbers surly no harm can come of roiding your viewership.:SelenHAHAhere:
Clocks ticking for ol' Matthew Patrick

Archive

I mean hes clearly doing a bit....like he always does?

yeah his content is MOSTLY shit he can stick under 1 of three labeled boxes (world is a simulation/rampant Ai) (Protag is evil) (I did a basic google) 90% sure Lia is mocking the twitter comment here for attempting a callout post over fucking nothing.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Ran has already been declared a whore by the vt kawaii thread for interacting with her partner on her company account.
Why the fuck would you not clean all this up before joining the GFE corpo? Pandering to unicorns in general is cringe but this is like covering yourself in meat and walking up to a pack of wolves, you play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

niggaphil

No Name

Top Bottom