"Myth top Council bottom"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

soap suds

Man, i really love Elira's voice.
It's a real treasure. Her tone is naturally lower, but she really put her all into this song. Her voice wasn't in the best condition when she sang this, but she nailed it!

edit:
She hit us with an original song announcement at the end.... she even got a bit emotional talking about it since she's been working on this for a while. It was supposed to drop with her cover, but the team needed a bit more time. Whether that be later tonight or tomorrow, who knows, but it's going to drop this month. I think it was called Sun Drop or something, I don't know it flashed by really quickly. Jesus what...
edit 2:
It's called sunbeams. I am so happy for her!
Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 12.33.28 AM.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's a real treasure. Her tone is naturally lower, but she really put her all into this song. Her voice wasn't in the best condition when she sang this, but she nailed it!
NijiEN has a lot of talented singers for not particilarly being music/idol-focused. Well, as long as you ignore the 4 in ILUNA that bring the average way down. Pomu, Enna, and Elira are probably my favorites.

Edit:
Since I hate like all you ass-hats swell individuals so much, I want to share this so you can never unsee it, too.
image.png

Last edited:

niggaphil

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
As an aside, with how heavily involved so many of the other talents are now in debuts and events like the concert, I wonder if part of the reason Vei/Nyanners left was because Vshojo wanted to focus more on these sorts of company promotions and events and they refused. They were always more solo-fliers in streams and there's been a notable shift in overall culture since.
To me, it doesn't seem that way. Hell, even Magni and Vesper people have mentioned probably dipped because of this, and again I dont see it being a thing especially since Vesper and Magni were taking singing lessons and at the end of the day performing is such a minor thing they get to do about once a year. Maybe in Vesper's case, it might be true due to terrible social anxiety but to me, it seems they were all on board with it for a bit. Vei and Nyanners left because of money. Vshojo was starting to ask for a cut of the earnings to possibly pay for more staff and events and shit.

Why would a Roach have titties
This makes no sense
0/10 not all monster girls need to have titties
1. This is a bad opinion, adding tits makes everything better.
2. The post quoted below is an example of this
The birthday girl!
View attachment 50790
Her cover is dropping now.

Did her milkers grow?

I sorta remember this. Wasn't this on Nick at Nite?

Clip Tax:

soap suds

Before I head off, here's this thing EN is doing with a cafe.

Mainly wanted to point it out because the art of Pomu is... well it's nice. Very cute!
Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 12.53.29 AM.png

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

She cant stop thinking about Japanese girls?
20230821_235856.jpg
?
Good Night everyone
Bad Night for me

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
News from the frontlines of the Jewtube-Adblocker war. I see today there is now a timed delay before you're allowed to X out out of the ad blocker-blocker popup, where yesterday you could close it immediately. If it hasn't happened to you yet, then please look forward to it.

When I last posted about this the other day, someone posted a link to a detailed reddit thread on maybe getting your ad blocker to thwart this attack. I haven't looked into it yet - has anyone else had success?

[Edit] This post

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Catching up with some lives and Zeta's first background

is clearly the same one as Uyu's 3D live

minus the stage. First time I have recognized a stage that both Holo and Stars used.

Also Koyo

Last Nasa schedule has her and Pippa which is fucking cute!

Also send her a marshmellow for tomorrow

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS new outfit is 10/10. Gotta stop myself from Nolan sperging on it.

Someone check on @Aka Split He's probably coomin too hard.
Wait no I meant to react with a heart, not agree!
I'm actually working on a screenshot for my avatar, though. I suck at removing greenscreen...

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

How, how can someone be so YABAI but be sexy and cute at the same time!?!?

HOW IS THIS POSSIBRU!?!?
:marinewhat::marinewhat::marinewhat:

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClip from the last stream!chinchilla.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Someone got a few of the cast members of the Five Nights at Freddy's movie to record messages for Lia.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Autumn is the basic white bitch season and you cant change my mind.
Good for them to actually have a rotation of seasons though it must be nice

Tropical countries on the other hand just swap between wet and hell

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Someone got a few of the cast members of the Five Nights at Freddy's movie to record messages for Lia.

There's a FNAF movie? Thank you... I will now kill myself.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I think the biggest thing Zeta got from her showcase was a treasure trove of new memes to choose from...

stassy

News from the frontlines of the Jewtube-Adblocker war. I see today there is now a timed delay before you're allowed to X out out of the ad blocker-blocker popup, where yesterday you could close it immediately. If it hasn't happened to you yet, then please look forward to it.

When I last posted about this the other day, someone posted a link to a detailed reddit thread on maybe getting your ad blocker to thwart this attack. I haven't looked into it yet - has anyone else had success?
For now the usual cleaning-ublock-filters-update-again seems to work for some time on Firefox, but for Chrome it start to begin regularly mandatory (the quickfix section in particular).
You could also fall to the dark side, disable ublock only for youtube and use a Tampermonkey script to bypass all ads/advertisement, but you allow youtube to get all your preciousss data, so pick your poison.

Also Nayuta is back to her Monday hating, since now Monday is every day for her, suffering from success and work overload, maybe?

¥€$

Archive Hoarder
Also Nayuta is back to her Monday hating, since now Monday is every day for her, suffering from success and work overload, maybe?
1697439031525.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

How do you drink Crown Royal without knowing what it is? Not a bad choice tbh, I prefer JP Wiser or Forty Creek though.

Nigga the resident shina shills in the thread shared a bunch of her tweets and she has said she'd like to be basically thrown into the bed an be plowed, I know this and I don't even like her

Pocket sized women seem to have a higher than normal tendency to fantasize being used as fuckdolls. I'd think that it kind of goes hand-in-hand with the widespread rape fantasy in women to double down on the lack of control aspect of just being hoisted and tossed into bed and taken advantage of by someone physically larger.

House centipedes actually keep themselves clean and keep to themselves and don't like human food. They eat pests. They're one of the best bugs to have in a house if you get past how freaky they are

I stopped killing house centipedes when I learned they're hunters and not scavengers. If you have house centipedes then you're probably not going to have any other kinds of insects. Creepy looking shits but they take out actual pests so hey, fine by me. If a spider wants to stay outside the windows and also catch bugs there I'm fine, but those bastards stay outside or at least don't go getting themselves spotted indoors.

I forget we have a bunch of SEAYamanbas who live among centipedes :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Seriously though if you see nina's new model and it doesn't repulse you instantly you're a fucking failure of a human being and it's great that you like vtubers because your kind should not reproduce. There's a reason most of mankind flips their shit at the sight of insects like roaches and such. Props to the rigger though he fucking nailed the wings movement.

I've been with a chinese woman for a year and a half so I've gotten acclimatized to bug women. :smugselen:

Why would a Roach have titties
This makes no sense
0/10 not all monster girls need to have titties

How to admit you're gay.

:MozumiPichi: wtf I love fairies!?

Last edited:
Top Bottom