"HOLY SHIT I WILL CASTRATE YOU"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

¥€$

Archive Hoarder

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Oh my god I had NOT even considered it'd get big enough a Holo member would cover it.

Please...PLEASE....Subaru, cover "Loli-God's Requiem". Send Ui cringing into the stratosphere. :ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
Subaru was taking song requests for her next karaoke stream a while ago and a good portion of the replies were Loli God's Requiem. Ui will drink herself into a pit if she actually does it.
08q27j.jpg

Why not both? Sideboob with cleavage/booba hole?
Flare's new main outfit is definitely better overall but there are 2 big reasons why I'll always miss the original :iryswooo:
Flare's Birthday 2020, by lack.jpg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Now, I don't know whether or not Matsuri includes her other stuff in that equation. She's been doing pretty lewd stuff on her Fansa or Fanbox, whatever she has. Up there with some of the lewder things Canan puts out there. So I'm sure she makes a lot of money with that as well.
Liar! I've searched all over the Internet and the most lewd thing I found was her breasts covered by her hair plus video of her jerking off a transparent dildo with one hand. It's nice, yeah, but it doesn't compare to Сanan's video.
Btw about her - picture out of context but funny enough in the context of lewd talk and size preference from Kirsche.
vivaldi_c1D5pe4qqX.png
Speaking of bugs and being happy, don't want to bring politics into this too muchbut I saw this headline on A&N at the homeland

Hopefully they don't infect Cover, probably will since law of entropy says all nice things have to go to shit, but I just hope Cover's no politics rule can weather the inclusivity politics shit
It must be cool to have a subscription for 65 euros/bucks a month to understand the context
vivaldi_fXS9nJZei4.png

Bro, archive everything!
vivaldi_pCkdWva24D.png

UberSoldat

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

>I deleted the post because you guys are…perverts…
You're gonna be deleting a lot of posts Remi.....
wemi please dont say it like that im getting conflicted fucking feelings of haha funny and what the fuck woman

im also quite curious on how they extract shiirako and how do you actually eat it despite it being a funny sperm
I think it's actually the glands where the stuff is stored, so it's more like eating the fish's balls, but I could be wrong.
Sakana is still touchy about his little Shirakos.
hislittleshirakos.PNG
Bro, archive everything!
View attachment 50863

Last edited:

Limkin

Flare's new main outfit is definitely better overall but there are 2 big reasons why I'll always miss the original
idk I prefer the new outfit
F7BXpsxbUAAnhBI.jpg
Or this one
requestedflare.png

Username Generator

Early Adopter
View attachment 50847

Can someone spoonfeed me please?
Whats so bad about this tweet that it had to be deleted?
I assume its a reference to something Not-Nina said in her debut stream but what exactly?
Other than the possible Nina reference, "Pomeranian" is also a nickname Kiara sometimes uses for Pomu

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Other than the possible Nina reference, "Pomeranian" is also a nickname Kiara sometimes uses for Pomu
More context: Not-Nina talked about a person she knows that is "like a chihuahua" or "her adversary". The latter, especially, is a joke that her and Pomu used to refer to each other. Pomu is correcting her saying she is more like a Pomeranian than a chihuahua.

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
There's a FNAF movie? Thank you... I will now kill myself.
If it's any consolation, it's gonna vastly outsell the next bit of MCU slop, which looks like it'll flop spectacularly.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozumi Pichi has a bad case of the tummy hort, unknown as to whether she will stream today. As always I will keep the fine denizens of this forum updated :gurasemperfi:

This reminds me of Weiss from RWBY, which makes it extra cursed :pikaufuk:

Padre Bernardo Salvi

I know @Bannedvtmemes already posted the clip several pages ago but I love reading the comment section of this video from @Kuri Rinji

Also, does anybody here have his take on notNina in DMs?

edit: looks like the link above didn't show the original tweet

Limkin

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Ahem. We are here today to make an announcement that dragon girls are still far superior subspecies of anime girls on the internet with 3 for 3 top tier outfits. The announcement will be cut short because the announcer will be taken to the horny room to not cause commotions among the general public, and we recommend you to ignore random noises coming out of there. Thank you for attention and you all should love dragon girls

I said girls. Not filthy coomers pretending to be ones
As a Nasa fan, I agree.

Flare in her Saejima jacket supremacy

:sanasmile:

Padre Bernardo Salvi

Liar! I've searched all over the Internet and the most lewd thing I found was her breasts covered by her hair plus video of her jerking off a transparent dildo with one hand. It's nice, yeah, but it doesn't compare to Сanan's video.
Btw about her - picture out of context but funny enough in the context of lewd talk and size preference from Kirsche.
View attachment 50858

It must be cool to have a subscription for 65 euros/bucks a month to understand the context
View attachment 50859

Bro, archive everything!
View attachment 50863
basically ESG, meaning expect Japan to slowly become woke because of it. Also, didn't somebody here upload a video of that Romanian troll vtuber who talked about Nijisanji having ESG?

Two ex-black company vtubers interacting. Also, apparently people now want Kuro and Matarakan to talk shit about Nijisanji when they collab according to the comment section in @Kuri Rinji 's youtube clip of Sayu

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
She already has a fantia but it doesn't contain lewd content to my knowledge (lewdest I've seen is that maid cosplay selfie from the 10k yen plan that's been spread around).
The 10k yen simp tier and the 50k yen ($330/month) gigasimp tier have exclusive photos and videos. I don't know if they're being leaked anywhere. One of the 50k yen videos is just her eating a bowl of rice if that gets someone going.
I'm like half tempted to get the higher tiers but I've been burnt before by these chicks hiding nothing behind them lol. By nothing I mean nothing worth more than $5 at best.
Now, I don't know whether or not Matsuri includes her other stuff in that equation. She's been doing pretty lewd stuff on her Fansa or Fanbox, whatever she has. Up there with some of the lewder things Canan puts out there. So I'm sure she makes a lot of money with that as well.
I delved into Matsuri's upper tiers, she's one of the reason people meme on the fact ethots have expensive tiers but shows more on Twitter/Insta.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
basically ESG, meaning expect Japan to slowly become woke because of it. Also, didn't somebody here upload a video of that Romanian troll vtuber who talked about Nijisanji having ESG?

Two ex-black company vtubers interacting. Also, apparently people now want Kuro and Matarakan to talk shit about Nijisanji when they collab according to the comment section in @Kuri Rinji 's youtube clip of Sayu

Padre Bernardo Salvi is a character from a Filipino Drama
SEAYamanba Kill yourself blah blah reporting drive by blah blah

Padre Bernardo Salvi

I know @Bannedvtmemes already posted the clip several pages ago but I love reading the comment section of this video from @Kuri Rinji

Also, does anybody here have his take on notNina in DMs?

edit: looks like the link above didn't show the original tweet

Damn. I've seen a comment saying he now hates Luca for defending Nijisanji just because he got special treatment compared to others who had bad management.

Padre Bernardo Salvi is a character from a Filipino Drama
SEAYamanba Kill yourself blah blah reporting drive by blah blah
what did I do. Also, it's not just a drama, it's from a novel you uncultured swine

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

I swear, I keep confusing Not-La+ with this girl from Vspo

Same person to me

Bae throwing shade

Since people here seemed to be surprised at the size of her tits in the new outfit, it actually tracks with her past outfits very well

Noctyx (minus Fulgur because of his disabilities)
Is it known what exactly he has that prevents him from doing 3D?
I have read that he got a spine injury because hes morbidly obese but I dont quite trust this claim

Meme tax:
Bild_2023-10-16_190901490.png

Clip of Kiara Translating the random words the Teutons are saying in the game

Padre Bernardo Salvi

Since people here seemed to be surprised at the size of her tits in the new outfit, it actually tracks with her past outfits very well
Isn't she rumored to be part of the Clique just because at least 2 of her workmates are her friends?

Top Bottom