"i want to have 4 PCs so that i can play games with my feet"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Not-Username

One thing I'm wondering with Haachama is the "memory" thing and "not having memories". Is that literally what she said and it was translated that way? If so, that seems like a big deal and pretty sad.
Yes she said it
But it's a bit.

Horo7618

No one in particular

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
It seems like a pretty clever device to reconnect with the other holomems after a long break....
Also a good way to abandon things she doesn't wanna keep doing.

God's Strongest Dragoon

CCP is gonna require social media platforms to enforce users with over a certain threshold of followers to expose their full identity publicly.
:whatastory::whatastory:

Archive
Archive

How's China looking now, Riku?
> you can dox chinx accounts by botting them with followers now
Wow, thanks Chinese government
:sanasmile:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If any criticism leveled at Kiara is just instantly gonna be boiled down to "hehe, orange woman bad," and treated as going against the grain, then pardon me for believing there was room to discuss such things on a forum dedicated to... well, discussing Vtubers. Lesson learned.

So I'll just punch out a retard ticket and fuck off for a while. No biggie.
Only criticism of Nijisanji, Idol and 1/2 of Vshojo is allowed, IT'S THE LAW. You should still do it though, just scroll over the go to "I'm right because you have autism" replies. If that's the go to response, they have nothing to say and no interest discussing anything anyways.
:vesperfacepalm:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Ant Rie is going to start streaming again! She also plans to start a podcast with Parrot4chan!

Archive

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Ant Rie is going to start streaming again! She also plans to start a podcast with Parrot4chan!

Archive

I was thinking of a joke where such a podcast could be used as sound torture for prisoners at Guantanamo Bay but honestly I think that would be too inhumane even when considering how else people have been tortured there.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Archive

"The dramafag cast"
Also we will finally discover BVTM's race, how much do you guys bet he's brown?

Stunned But Dumb

Sometimes I just don't know with you guys...

CCP is gonna require social media platforms to enforce users with over a certain threshold of followers to expose their full identity publicly.
:whatastory::whatastory:

Archive
Archive

How's China looking now, Riku?

I went through everyone in NijiEN with bilibili accounts to see their sub counts. It's mostly the first group that has to have worry about this as they are well past the 500k necessary to qualify for having their information posted. I guess keep an eye on any actions they make in the future...

Vox 1,420,350
Luca 927,101
Shu 907,108
Ike 966,356

These two are well enough under that its not a big deal for them. I'm not aware how quickly accounts on that site can grow however.

Fulgur 286,401
Maria 303,765

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
"The dramafag cast"
Also we will finally discover BVTM's race, how much do you guys bet he's brown?
I'd bet he's SEA, but one of the good ones.

The Hen of Mimi is doing a Pokemon Randomize Nuzlocke. She might hate herself, for such is the woes of being born a woman.

I've met cool chinese people, of all races, I'd like to believe anything is possible in this godforsaken planet.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Koronesuki

X-Potato

TwoBit

Early Adopter
If any criticism leveled at Kiara is just instantly gonna be boiled down to "hehe, orange woman bad," and treated as going against the grain, then pardon me for believing there was room to discuss such things on a forum dedicated to... well, discussing Vtubers. Lesson learned.

So I'll just punch out a retard ticket and fuck off for a while. No biggie.
Wait a moment, what exactly did Kiara say? Reading through these posts, it's not exactly clear what happened. She was giving Raden a hard time over smoking? Was that it or is there more because that alone doesn't seem all that bad?

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
If any of you guys remember the brains song from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Bettel covered another appropriately edgy song from the same singer, just in time for Halloween:

Also his vtuber model started resembling his IRL look quite noticeably after he added a mustache and a goatee to it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Wait a moment, what exactly did Kiara say? Reading through these posts, it's not exactly clear what happened. She was giving Raden a hard time over smoking? Was that it or is there more because that alone doesn't seem all that bad?
she basically just said that princesses dont smoke and people immediately looped into orange woman bad

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Autism happened

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Raden has seemingly used her un-idol-like habits like sneaking in drinks and going out for frequent smoke breaks as a bit, its funny to think someone would be so assmad at the chicken that a single slight at those bits would be taken so seriously

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
What a nigga does when you don't have Mahjong Soul perms. For real though, I've heard the Mahjong mode in FF14 is actually pretty good, and people use it as a legit Mahjong player.

because of its relative low-population, you have a greater chance to get its special ranked rewards and have a good shot in tournaments

but the difficulty comes with, you now have to face dedicated individuals who aspire to play Mahjong in FFXIV of all things, good luck

Last edited:
Top Bottom