"Pellow"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

1698884198921.png

She is totally normal guys. Nothing deranged going on

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I don't really want to bring it up again because it was dumb in the first place, but here's a translated clip of the interaction between Kiara, Raden, and the rest of the girls. That way in case you didn't understand the jp or didn't go to the provided timestamp in the stream for some reason to get the vibe, you something very easily digestible for context etc.

It literally just popped up on my recommended and was uploaded several minutes ago. Sorry for furthering it

Yeah, that's just friendly banter. It's on the same level as teasing Chloe for not wanting to take baths.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I still think what happened to Mano Aloe was more traumatic, but yeah the way Michaelangelo Gatti dug her own grave was quite dismal. Literally everything she could do poorly, she did worse.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I don't really want to bring it up again because it was dumb in the first place, but here's a translated clip of the interaction between Kiara, Raden, and the rest of the girls. That way in case you didn't understand the jp or didn't go to the provided timestamp in the stream for some reason to get the vibe, you something very easily digestible for context etc.

It literally just popped up on my recommended and was uploaded several minutes ago. Sorry for furthering it

yeah that nigga was too fucking autistic HOWEVER, you could make the argument that while raden is a good sport about being shit on for her habits there could be some girls who might take the joke a bit to far in the future and might lead to some argument. After all they're WOMEN and even the women who can banter will flip their shit at something eventually.

Negzana

I still think what happened to Mano Aloe was more traumatic, but yeah the way Michaelangelo Gatti dug her own grave was quite dismal. Literally everything she could do poorly, she did worse.
Aloe/Delutaya has a small tightnit fanbase who are protective of her and loyal, Mike is hemmorhaging fans for every yab she finds herself in

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
"The dramafag cast"
Also we will finally discover BVTM's race, how much do you guys bet he's brown?
He has an account here, so 100%.

Of note here is that she's using the masculine/low class (often used to indicate a delinquent when used by a girl) Ore rather than the feminine/polite Watashi. Raden's basically doing a Salome style bit, yelling she wants to be a princess in the least princessy way possible.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Menopausal Mikeneko is a level of insanity I'd rather not consider, thanks.
OH THAT WOULD BE SO KINO
IMAGINE WHAT ITS GOING TO HAPPEN
The scenarios are endless
Is Mikeneko's downfall the largest in vtubing?
No that award belongs to Kusunoki Sio

Merch shill time

The Koito Ria Hallowen voice its just 1000 Yen (Very Amazing)
Also i love how she is the center of the promo just like she deserves

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is Mikeneko's downfall the largest in vtubing?
If you take into account how mike was 2nd most superchatted and that she was part of one of the largest vtuber empires right at its peak then yeah I would say so, though the same could apply to Kson.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii late because she's touching grass.

and unrelated person dottovu wishes to sing.

i find it funny she (as kronii) promised a karaoke like 2 months ago, i guess she forgot lol.
member stream soon.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
OH THAT WOULD BE SO KINO
IMAGINE WHAT ITS GOING TO HAPPEN
The scenarios are endless

No that award belongs to Kusunoki Sio

Merch shill time

The Koito Ria Hallowen voice its just 1000 Yen (Very Amazing)
Also i love how she is the center of the promo just like she deserves

If you take into account how mike was 2nd most superchatted and that she was part of one of the largest vtuber empires right at its peak then yeah I would say so, though the same could apply to Kson.
Miguel at least its able to reincarnate and just lowering the quality of your content isnt that big of a downfall because this industry its about entertainment not sports
Sio isnt only not allowed to reincarnate but also everytime she is able to she cant do content in peace
Its well deserved of course but you can always go lower
Parts of me wonder if the reason Miguel wants to sue every Japanese that says mean things about her its to not end up like Sio

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Koe going for the jugular

From what I understand Nano has been MIA outside of twitter

Ember facing the wrath of God continues

Just Rie things

Some of ya'll wanted more Pippa, here you go. Feast your eyes on this

Vdere voice pack set released yesterday

And such that is the days twitter round-up.

Meanwhile soon Yuko and

Pippa of course

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sakana tries his hand at talent wrangling. Lia isn't having any of it.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Sakana tries his hand at talent wrangling. Lia isn't having any of it.

My nigga fishman really cracks down hard on any sexual comment they make. If you see her shilling coffee soon she did get in fact bonked, lightly though. You'd have to be utterly retarded to get fired from phase :ironmousekek:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Jesus christ, that was what those spergs were getting buttmad over? THAT'S IT?!
:NOWWELAUGH:

USS IOWA

Jesus christ, that was what those spergs were getting buttmad over? THAT'S IT?!
:NOWWELAUGH:
Kiaraschizos doesnt have anything substantial to stick on her for two years please understand. Now I want Radentori collab, the bantz between these would be crazy.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiaraschizos doesnt have anything substantial to stick on her for two years please understand. Now I want Radentori collab, the bantz between these would be crazy.
The hilarious thing is people thinking "Kiara wouldn't be able to handle THAT level of insults!" as if it was some grave insult and being a smoker wasn't a character flaw. You don't watch Kiara if you think she couldn't handle something light banter like that. She's a neurotic loon, yeah, but that's equivilent to someone making fun of her noodle arms, which people already do.

In conclusion: :thisisstupid:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
My nigga fishman really cracks down hard on any sexual comment they make. If you see her shilling coffee soon she did get in fact bonked, lightly though. You'd have to be utterly retarded to get fired from phase :ironmousekek:
What if Sakana didn't know wtf FNAF was and now he watched the movie and he's devastated? "The face of Gen 1 want's to fuck THAT? This whole time?"
:fishmandispair:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
What if Sakana didn't know wtf FNAF was and now he watched the movie and he's devastated? "The face of Gen 1 want's to fuck THAT? This whole time?"
:fishmandispair:
They should do a cultural exchange, Fishman plays FNAF so he knows what Lia is on about and Lia Plays Starcraft so she know what Sakana and his "boyfriends" were up to when they LARPed as turrets.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
How funny would it be if Froot suddenly left VShojo just because Pippa is slowly creeping in her "safe space"

:whatastory:

The more likely scenario would be that other Vshojo "talents" try to deplatform Pippa instead. Gotta remember that the ones that are like that are not only their viewers.

I doubt they would be successful, but that kind of people doesn't just walk away.

Top Bottom