"I knew Bae was the right teammate for me. I knew it the moment she jumped into the water"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Keep in mind we have:
-The Wigger (named Karen ffs)
-A literal Ginger Chicken Aryan
-And Fauna

And somehow Kronii outwhites them all put together.

Canadian-born asian women are some of the whitest bitches you'll ever see. It's like they want to identify with the native culture so much that they go completely overboard, even more so if their parents are traditionalists.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Complaining about cowtipping when:
  • Half this fucking forum does it
  • Cowtipping is actually NOT in the written rules
  • This is the retarded shit I was talking about on multiple occasions about inviting e-celebs into this community with open arms. How is it even cowtipping when the dumb bitch was invited to the community? Giving protected status to any member is incredibly retarded, as I said months ago.
  • Calling another community member (see above point) fat is not cowtipping.
This is, in fact, massively gay and also not the least bit surprising to me, given observations made over the past couple months.

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Complaining about cowtipping when:
  • Half this fucking forum does it
  • Cowtipping is actually is NOT in the written rules
  • This is the retarded shit I was talking about on multiple occasions about inviting e-celebs into this community with open arms. How is it even cowtipping when the dumb bitch was invited to the community? Giving protected status to any member is incredibly retarded, as I said months ago.
This is, in fact, massively gay and also not the least bit surprising to me, given observations made over the past couple months.
Also, for almost all of the things on this list, Takodachi has not only admitted to in this forum before but bragged about it and he didn't get a single warning for it instead he got praise from other members, but maybe there's more stuff that Takodachi didn't bring up on the farms.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

GayKusa

Early Adopter
RE: Tako
Personally, Cant say I will miss him
The fact that he is probably the 2nd most banned person (after Nolan ofc) doesn't really make his reputation any favours
And yall whinging about him being unfairly banned, seem to forget that Bossman never made any promises to not be personal, we live under his dictatorship after all, so it is what it is

TLDR: This is gay, Tako is a gay chink and Proctor is gay as well

Kobo and Fuma relased a Cover together

Bild_2023-11-05_133953856.png
Sora is watching Haachama rn and has some thoughts

Someone made an oil painting of Kiara, thats neat

Stunned But Dumb

Tako is a gay chink
Somehow I'm sure, out of everything thats occurred, this would be the one thing that hurt him the most.

Watching Neuro clips will inevitably lead to Anny and I honestly can't get enough of her accent. Her Vedal and Neuro are a good team. I admit I'm not the biggest fan of her solo stuff, though

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Also, for almost all of the things on this list, Takodachi has not only admitted to in this forum before but bragged about it and he didn't get a single warning for it instead he got praise from other members, but maybe there's more stuff that Takodachi didn't bring up on the farms.
Make no mistake, the only reason he got banned is because he (correctly) called the boss' grooming project fat, not for whatever retarded reason Proctor claims. I would argue Takodachi doesn't even cowtip as egregiously as some other users on this site as he doesn't even use that name offsite, from what I have seen. Probably the worst case of tipping he has done is with Marina and that was literally just for archiving some Karaoke and she got buttmad over it, which anyone could have done.

But again, no one gets banned for that shit even when they have public Twitter interactions with cows like Froot's mom.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
personally, unless takodachi killed someone (not on minecraft) I don't care what long laundry list people have against him, it's not like he's an autistic bastard like nolan who constantly fling shits on anyone who tried to argue against him anyway

Anyway check out this cool Sound Horizon-only cover stream with ruki and reinya right now

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun

Negzana

Ela tripped again. She can't be doing this too often. She must stay indoors as my wife so she doesn't get hurt

Tubedude

RE: Tako shit

Would be interested to know the concrete crimes if most of it hasn't been talked about publicly here before.

In any case hope this isn't the straw that breaks the camel's back of this forum, I like lurking and reading shit here over the farms' thread.

The man had a panic attack and had to flee the country after like two days in Japan. He seems like the kind of autist who would be quite happy locking himself in an armoured box surrounded by rabid attack beavers for the rest of his life. I have no idea why he even thought being a Holo would work in the first place.

The first year to almost two of HololiveEN was a lot of game streams with most special events just being collab streams. He could've been working off that example thinking that HolostarsEN would be mostly streaming.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Ela tripped again. She can't be doing this too often. She must stay indoors as my wife so she doesn't get hurt

she was too lanky for the outdoors it seems

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Anyway check out this cool Sound Horizon-only cover stream with ruki and reinya right now

Just pulled this up a few minutes ago too. These streams are always fun. Also a fan of the flute, so I definitely enjoy Ruki's flute streams.

Also realized this is my third instrument stream in the last 24 hours. Definitely been some good ones.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1699189674675.png
Welp, time to delete the forum, we called Karen fat, and called Froot a cheating whore, it's over bros.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Tubedude

View attachment 54550
Welp, time to delete the forum, we called Karen fat, and called Froot a cheating whore, it's over bros.
Yeah plenty of our discourse here isn't exactly good critique or feedback.

To note, there's a difference between having negative discourse over someone, and having negative discourse that you then purposefully tag the subject of said discourse while it is happening.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Didn't he abandon a 2view because they didn't agree with him on politics? That was kinda mean
He was using her discord and chat as his own blog. Actual Nolan behavior. Reminder, he wasn't using an alternate account like Tako usually does.

Twin Adder

Top Bottom