"Can I say 'happy birthday' to Phase Connect, everyone at Phase Connect, except for Sakana"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

FL Cascadia

sorry to be a bit of a fag but could someone navigate these chinky websites or tag the resident chinese guy to see if it can be confirmed they gave a ban to all riot events for Niji as a whole, i cant find anything concrete just yet
Also, what does this mean for all the Niji talents confirmed for the inaugural Valorant VSaikyo?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

soap suds

Copped from someone named Paula in the Homeland thread, a talent from Niji's CN venture, Virtua Real named Kiyuu (Vtuber wiki link) , was caught using hacks in practice matches for a Valorant Tourney
( BiliBili link https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Bc41197Lp/)

she posted a response in the comments of said clip

The Kiwifarms Op alleges that Nijisanji vtubers were perma-banned from any future Riot Games events as a result of this but i cannot find any concrete proof in my light digging Original Post here
All of VR got booted out of the tournament, but there's been nothing about them being banned entirely. If they really did get perma-banned, which I find unlikely, then that would be a big blow to the rest of them.
Also, what does this mean for all the Niji talents confirmed for the inaugural Valorant VSaikyo?
Probably won't affect them. To my knowledge, VR was a joint project between Bilibili and Niji with Bilibili managing them and Niji just letting them use their tech. For example, when Karon was getting doxxed and harassed, Bilibili took care of the investigations and stuff while Niji didn't do much. I could be wrong though and Niji does actually manage them entirely.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Another Vtuber gets mind blown over male anatomy.

:SelenHAHAhere:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Clock me if I'm wrong but is this the first time anyone here has heard of this company?; https://globie.net/ https://twitter.com/globiesocial
Apparently they have three talents ready to debut;

I have never even heard of them though they seem to have existed since June and had a presence at Dokomi (The big German Anime con)
Interestingly they are based in London and all their current talents are Europeans so this might mark the beginnings of the first real European Vtubing company.
Future contender amongst the small corpos, or just another black company? Time will tell.

¥€$

Archive Hoarder
Phase had a manager who was supposed to be in charge of music production, but she had to quit for personal reasons which led to a lot of projects being shelved
Classic bus factor moment, PC may not have the money to double up.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Didn't see this posted, Ember talking about her and her neighbors protecting their homes from nİggers varmints with an AR-15

Nothing gets me going like a woman who understands her 2nd Amendment rights!
View attachment 54704

:nenebased:

Panko coming back.

Michi celebrating 60k views on her original song "Potion" on YT.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Lumi mentioned earlier today that Phase had a manager who was supposed to be in charge of music production, but she had to quit for personal reasons which led to a lot of projects being shelved.

Lumi also thinks that her taste in men is closest to Tenma and Shiina's.
Lumi is attracted to men? :smugpipi:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Clock me if I'm wrong but is this the first time anyone here has heard of this company?; https://globie.net/ https://twitter.com/globiesocial

This is pretty fascinating. I've featured them out of sheer curiosity. This is obviously a decent professional setup that has just totally flown under the radar until now.

I'm debating expanding the purpose of the Events/Laundry Room forum towards highlighting new corpos as they appear and keeping track of them. I had genuinely believed that by 2023/2024 the whole vtuber phenomena would have started to settle down just a bit. Instead, new corporations are popping up all over the place, and this one clearly has a very solid amount of capital backing it.

hlwldlnf

To my knowledge, VR was a joint project between Bilibili and Niji with Bilibili managing them and Niji just letting them use their tech.
not sure if this info helps at all but back when VR was going to release 8 new people, they found 2 of them leaking info so they fired those two and docked, what, something like 3 months worth of pay for the people who recruited them or whatever? feels like the VR team is managed by the bilibili team and not by niji management. also if VR was more niji incorporated, I think they would’ve invited more of the popular members to nijifes

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
White woman watch?!? I know nothing about her but it looks like the handcam portion of these donathons

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
White woman watch?!? I know nothing about her but it looks like the handcam portion of these donathons

wait i didnt realize that poko extended her subathon

it was supposed to be a 72 hour one

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Copped from someone named Paula in the Homeland thread, a talent from Niji's CN venture, Virtua Real named Kiyuu (Vtuber wiki link) , was caught using hacks in practice matches for a Valorant Tourney

How silly and easily avoidable. Who benefits from cheating in practice rounds? Not even in the real tournament. Was there even an award for the tournament anyway? What was the possible upside to doing this? Just plain stupid.

I've been following them on Twitter for a while. Despite Proctor's panicmongering I haven't seen anything to make me think they're illegitimate. Sure, from the outside, Akio was legitimate and well-managed until they suddenly weren't, but let's give the benefit of the doubt here. I think the bear's design is cool.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

literal who

Seems like they are under Brave Group somehow - that's the company that owns VSPO!, so they aren't starting off as a small indie thing at all....

Yeah, seems like globie is operated by Brave group Europe, their new European branch. V4Mirai is similarly managed by Brave group US rather than the original JP company.

It's interesting that globie has already announced auditions for their second gen despite not even unveiling their full Gen 1 roster yet. Are they racing to be the first big company to gain a foothold in the European VTuber market?

globie.PNG

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
This is pretty fascinating. I've featured them out of sheer curiosity. This is obviously a decent professional setup that has just totally flown under the radar until now.

I'm debating expanding the purpose of the Events/Laundry Room forum towards highlighting new corpos as they appear and keeping track of them. I had genuinely believed that by 2023/2024 the whole vtuber phenomena would have started to settle down just a bit. Instead, new corporations are popping up all over the place, and this one clearly has a very solid amount of capital backing it.
Time Lag is always a thing even with movements. There is gonna be a flood of new companies coming from weird places infact i'm 100% sure the companies already exist and are just reassigning people into attempting to be vtubers.

I eagerly await the all german vtuber group and their stance on the jews. :SelenHAHAhere:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Top Bottom