"'Kir, remember to breathe' - NO! I'm gonna have to subsidize BREATHING for these fucking mongoloids who don't know how to ration their breathing correctly!"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Sheepy playing Silent Hill 3 tonight. Her first time ever playing a Silent Hill game.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
How silly and easily avoidable. Who benefits from cheating in practice rounds?
Before competitive FPS games started adding edge-highlighting in spectator mode, it was actually not a bad idea for a player to log into a non-anticheat server and use maphack to learn common hiding spots, as well as where that would "appear" on the outside of the wall, in case you wanted to try shooting through said wall to get a sneaky kill.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Proctor is starting his own vtuber company and Caramel Idol will announce that she is the first signed talent on Wednesday. That is why he had a an issue with what happened on the weekend, he was trying to recruit her as well..
:cursedbae:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Probably won't affect them. To my knowledge, VR was a joint project between Bilibili and Niji with Bilibili managing them and Niji just letting them use their tech. For example, when Karon was getting doxxed and harassed, Bilibili took care of the investigations and stuff while Niji didn't do much. I could be wrong though and Niji does actually manage them entirely.
I'd imagine Bilibili does pretty much manage the project. Isn't it at the very least a necessity that, if you're an outsider getting into the Chinese market, you need to make a subsidiary of sorts where a Chinese company has majority ownership? While Niji is usually there just for the tech in those scenarios, they do still hold at least some ownership, though. I can't find the source anymore, so assume I made this shit up, but I remember hearing that the sub-branches have different ratios of ownership, ex. VirtuaReal Star (IRL e-celebs with a model) being 100% Bilibili-owned.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
sorry to be a bit of a fag but could someone navigate these chinky websites or tag the resident chinese guy to see if it can be confirmed they gave a ban to all riot events for Niji as a whole, i cant find anything concrete just yet
您可以帮助我们?
@Gaotye(bilibili DD)

Zamn

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Negzana

Kaela mentioned in her beaver stream which has gone on for (checks) 9 hours and is only now ending that she hasn't gone to the restroom in 10. Is she human?

Edit: I'm sorry but I lied, 10 hours

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kaela mentioned in her beaver stream which has gone on for (checks) 9 hours and is only now ending that she hasn't gone to the restroom in 10. Is she human?
either that or she has an infection in the cards if she keeps going like this

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Watching Matara and Melody discuss the efficacy of .....scented candles

Oh no..
"Whats the difference between sharing a glass of wine and sharing a glass of breast milk" > MataraKan
:whatastory:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

And now they're talking about drinking breastmilk.

Never change, vHoeShow. :BijouBijou:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
This I'd actually great Tara is asking Mel the most depraved shit straight faced :SelenHAHAhere:
And meanwhile in the other side of the Vshojo sphere

wew

Male hag love!
Dr. Lolime is doing a debut review now that flavr is almost a year old

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
not sure if this info helps at all but back when VR was going to release 8 new people, they found 2 of them leaking info so they fired those two and docked, what, something like 3 months worth of pay for the people who recruited them or whatever? feels like the VR team is managed by the bilibili team and not by niji management. also if VR was more niji incorporated, I think they would’ve invited more of the popular members to nijifes
I'd imagine Bilibili does pretty much manage the project. Isn't it at the very least a necessity that, if you're an outsider getting into the Chinese market, you need to make a subsidiary of sorts where a Chinese company has majority ownership? While Niji is usually there just for the tech in those scenarios, they do still hold at least some ownership, though. I can't find the source anymore, so assume I made this shit up, but I remember hearing that the sub-branches have different ratios of ownership, ex. VirtuaReal Star (IRL e-celebs with a model) being 100% Bilibili-owned.
I'm sure that VR is more or less its own thing with token Nijisanji associations. They got the equipment and application for Live2D to use (even 3D studio stuff) but the rest could've been handled by Bilibili in general.

For what its worth, Niji still know it exist and the talents from each branch can collab with them (if they speak english, for example), but VR more or less run on their own two feet. 3D debuts/contents on their own, stuff on their own doing, and only occasionally go for foreign branch if they feel like it or has established connection/friendship after collabing for a while.

Also regarding the Niji VR valo hack and the rumour about it potentially leading to Riot games banning niji from their games, not sure if its gonna be real or not. I only checked one Niji (Reimu) and she still put Valorant on the schedule. So maybe wait and see?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also regarding the Niji VR valo hack and the rumour about it potentially leading to Riot games banning niji from their games, not sure if its gonna be real or not. I only checked one Niji (Reimu) and she still put Valorant on the schedule. So maybe wait and see?
The only one post i saw (on kiwifarms) only mentioned tourneys and not Riot games in general, i still couldnt find any concrete proof of any ban as a whole, though

hlwldlnf

the rumour about it potentially leading to Riot games banning niji from their games, not sure if its gonna be real or not. I only checked one Niji (Reimu) and she still put Valorant on the schedule. So maybe wait and see?
If they do get a ban from Riot I think it would be a pretty big blow to Niji. Their big boys like Kuzuha and Kanae are FPS players who do play Valorant and Niji themselves had a Niji only Valorant tourney earlier this year. I'd think they'd try to do their best not to lose it, with Valorant seeming to become more popular than Apex in Japan, they'd want that perm still secure under their belt.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Oh no..
"Whats the difference between sharing a glass of wine and sharing a glass of breast milk" > MataraKan
:whatastory:

Roachmama asking the tough questions. :BijouBijou:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Sena stream
Watch her draw and expose herself as a filthy MCR fan!!!!!!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

@God's Strongest Mozumite , please verify if sufficiently brown.

She's light-skinned, quite close to her model actually.
1699325119939.png

What she says doesn't surprise me, it was probably other black people telling her that. They have really retarded ideas about what it means to "be black" and are quick to revoke the black card of anyone who doesn't fit into that mold (that is, a stereotype). I've had multiple black girls tell me they got shit from their friends for not "acting black" enough, it's really stupid. Fortunately Tomoe has a legion of fans who don't care about that nonsense and love her for who she is :sanasmile:

RiverBear

Top Bottom