"I believe the Earth is flat, because Hana-senpai means the world to me hahaha"Miyu Ottavia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii suffering from second-hand terminal kidtardation. archive because the world needs to remember this.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Nothing bad its going to happen to the other Nijisanji Livers
Otherwise ShibuyaHAL should already talk about it
Ayame its kinda nervous about the Tournament

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Autistic wife is barely 15 minutes in and she's already talking about Idris Elba banging Tilda Swinton.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Looks like the West will hold their own "CR Cup" in a sense that they're taking complete noobs of the game and have them be coached by a member of the FGC. There's 3 teams composed of 3 members plus their Captain/Coach and one of the teams' members are VTubers.

I have no idea who these VTubers are but if the event becomes successful enough then who knows, we might see more known names in the future.

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

frz

If they do get a ban from Riot I think it would be a pretty big blow to Niji. Their big boys like Kuzuha and Kanae are FPS players who do play Valorant and Niji themselves had a Niji only Valorant tourney earlier this year. I'd think they'd try to do their best not to lose it, with Valorant seeming to become more popular than Apex in Japan, they'd want that perm still secure under their belt.
Riot games isn't nintendo. Really doubt they gonna ban an entire company off of just one person cheating. I don't think they even understand the term "perm", much less wielding it as a weapon, it's a concept born in Japan due to how autistic Japanese companies are.

At best the entire team would be investigated, but it falls on the tournament organizers to do the leg work.

Last edited:

¥€$

Archive Hoarder
I eagerly await the all german vtuber group and their stance on the jews
They are already dead and the JQ didn't come up, somehow.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Jesus the animator for this wasnt too accurate but he did make sure 2 huge things were moving alright

Man, you forget since it's Karen piloting and she's just like bro-tier level, but the Calli model is just straight up alluring. Love me the evenening dress look. Sultry is better than straight up lewd IMO in nearly all cases.
Apparently, the only VTuber who is not allowed to be fat is Kirsche.

There are plenty of VTubers that are morbidly obese though. There was this one guy who revealed his BMI was 52.3, and no it's not his character, it's him.

He's probably proud of this since Idpols also celebrate obesity and justify it with "body positivity".

View attachment 54694
Kuri, wasn't this fat gay bastard caught up in some sort of controversy? I seem to recall he was running his mouth about something and got roundly clowned on.
Hollow knight with Kunai "at least i'm ordinary weapon and not a Vezalius or Vantacrow" Nakasato

Man, watching this stream it's kind of astounding for me to think Sunny actually got an outright model downgrade joining Niji. I mean, look at this shit:

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
Since some were referencing my Dizzy post recently, I checked to see if the links were still working and noticed Dizzy updated her instagram profile pic.
She doesn't appear to have dyed hair anymore or be brown. Actually looks more East Asian.
350526562_540906241380839_3018940513492352620_n.jpg
I wonder if this change came from speculation about her race.
Openly calls herself Chinese now.

Edit: I just remembered Dizzy made a reference about here during the southpark stream with Pippa basically saying people seem confused about what she is.
Hi Dizzy, upload some public instagram pics. For confirmation of course.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Victoria will be live in some minutes.

Selen and Rosemi hangout irl with Zeta during their stay at Japan and had a fun time.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Copped from someone named Paula in the Homeland thread, a talent from Niji's CN venture, Virtua Real named Kiyuu (Vtuber wiki link) , was caught using hacks in practice matches for a Valorant Tourney and was subsequently suspended for 3 months
( BiliBili link https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Bc41197Lp/)

Someone posted a response on another social media site on the comments of the clip

The Kiwifarms Op alleges that Nijisanji vtubers were perma-banned from any future Riot Games events as a result of this but i cannot find any concrete proof in my light digging Original Post here
Aah, chinks and cheating. Name a more iconic duo.
Not just talking about games either. This shit is built into their very society.

Punished Lurker

Man, watching this stream it's kind of astounding for me to think Sunny actually got an outright model downgrade joining Niji. I mean, look at this shit:

Did you use to watch her as Sunny? I ask because I have watched some of her Kunai streams and she seems great. I remember someone saying in this forum they used to watch her as Sunny and now I'm curious how she was before she joined Niji, and if there were any changes?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

Nene and Towa are such a fun duo when they interact.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
My favorite owl is singing songs from my favorite rhythm game/Guitar Hero game.

USS IOWA

Man, you forget since it's Karen piloting and she's just like bro-tier level, but the Calli model is just straight up alluring. Love me the even dress look. Sultry is better than straight up lewd IMO in nearly all cases.
Calli is that tomboy or gender bender tag in manga but real.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
My favorite owl is singing songs from my favorite rhythm game/Guitar Hero game.

I wonder if she's planning to (or even has permission to) cover the entire setlist. Even with the darker parts of her lore in mind, the mental image of an anime owl girl singing Number of the Beast is fucking hilarious.

Top Bottom