"'Kir, remember to breathe' - NO! I'm gonna have to subsidize BREATHING for these fucking mongoloids who don't know how to ration their breathing correctly!"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
the urge to apply is immense, because the content potential of "John VTuber" managing "Rin Penrose" is immaculate

Just do it, what are they going to do, not reply?

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Speaking of Idol and JEWS

Do we see any Hamas vtubers dremel on stream? Cuz if they do I'd like to see their bombs

Oh no. What is she doing. Trying to chisel with a light carpentry hammer and small blows. She's spent 2 hours trying to chisel out a mortise into (very soft) pine. And she's barely done one side.

Limkin

Oh no. What is she doing. Trying to chisel with a light carpentry hammer and small blows. She's spent 2 hours trying to chisel out a mortise into (very soft) pine. And she's barely done one side.
She is literally padding the content

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Airi Sings one of what a lot of people argue are the only good parts of Sword Art Online

Edit: yes the thumbnail is the same as yesterday I swapped the Idol thumbnail for one that was infinitely more fitting (Airi as Ai)

Last edited:

GayKusa

Early Adopter

Saw this clip about how busy Holomen are and coupled with the recent Clip of Ame saying she opted out of the NYE concert, It's good to know that all that stuff isn't mandatory.
Probably the only event that is actually mandatory attendance is HoloFes.
For the rest, as Matsuri says, the members themselves choose to take on additional work or not.
I have said before that my biggest fear with the current management of Hololive is that they will run the talents thin with all the events they are put in. But it's evident again that it's mostly the talents themselves, how busy you want to be. Ofc, there are deadlines for things like merch and recordings for the official channel. But compared to an average streamers weekly hours, those seem rather small. You could be someone like Matsuri who wants to be lazy and unwind during her days off or be a Calli or Fubuki and never turn down anything and participate in everything.

The Hololive members are so busy because the company gives them the chance to participate in so many things and collab with many other things. Ofc it's harder to turn down a sponsorship, because that usually also means turning down a fat stack of cash that comes with it. But if the member feels too busy, it's possible, Subaru has opted out of sponsorships before.
It feels good to know that Hololive is, contrary to popular belief, (and considering the Japanese company de-buff) overall hands-off(ish). I am happy it's mostly the members themselves keeping themselves busy because they have fun being in Hololive and want to set up big projects to give back to their fans. They could all just opt to Vshojo it and do the 1 mandatory dance in a year and just coast off with easy streams and that's it. But the fact that the majority doesn't choose that mode of life really makes me appreciate them even more.

HOLOLIVE :hololove:
:sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Slowly but surely, Ollie can cure the vtuber race of it's retardation!
All VTubers are intrinsically retarded in one way or another. It is a requirement for the job.

Koops

Calliope Mori.
Not because I dislike her or her content or any of the usual fat wigger bad reasons, but because she is so obviously putting on an unnatural voice and persona when she's streaming. She almost has the air of a children's entertainer: speaking very deliberately high and soft and oh-so-slowly while she waits for her developmentally stunted audience to respond.
It honestly ruins the viewer experience for me in her streams, and especially in collabs where she does it all the more.
There's some history behind that

Saturnus

haha it's unou
It isn't much, but it's a start. Slowly but surely, Ollie can cure the vtuber race of it's retardation!
Something something, girls are cuter if they're more retarded something something...

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
The monkeys paw finds all aremaybe its the coomers in this case?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Spooder is going to draw some buckos
And if you don't want to watch an art stream, yet long for your daily dose (thanks doc) of Amitoxin, check this cool VHS i found in a dumpster behind Tim Hortons, strangely it contains a compilation of clips from yesterdays Ami stream? How did that happen...

Is this a good length for a whole stream compilation? Did The "analogue horror" (lol) angle add anything, wanted some horror since it's a Lovecraft game after all.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Considering how little LATE is used i'm going to start Clocking people when they start timelooping pink wimmin good/fat/wigger

Remember when we hated her guts? The Farms Remembers:smugselen:
I remember like it was yesterday... And the day before... And the week before...
In fact, when are we next due for pink woman bad again since she's taking a break?

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I'm really looking forward to more horror stories past October.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I remember like it was yesterday... And the day before... And the week before...
In fact, when are we next due for pink woman bad again since she's taking a break?
Pink woman is bad because she is taking a break.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
miori is currently continuing her reverse 1999 journey with her finally starting chapter 4

note that this is sponsored as well as her chapter 3 stream and given that the game currently has an event im most likely gonna grind for the next few days shes probably gonna play through that as well as trying to roll for the current banner

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
ehM Guys what happened?
Anyway i like Peanuts Kun energy
He went to England and watched their national football team
Then later he watched Aston Villa vs West Ham

Such a good virtual youtuber

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ember apparently downed one beer and is having a time reconciling this Chilla game because of it

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'm really looking forward to more horror stories past October.

So that makes Rie, Airi, and Shiina who all tried to get into KPOP groups? No wonder they get along well, probably shared a bunch of the same bullshit.

Top Bottom