"I am youa mazzaa"Pochi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Pomu really wants spaghetti.

Damn, Sonny's got her whipped :ironmousekek:
View attachment 55209View attachment 55210
My new Hololive model !👀it looks very nice☺️
Please wipe your keayboard friend. Nice Ayame though! :pekonod:
This whole tournament is in JP and Rosemi is very shy when speaking Japanese. Also she just got back from Japan, so she wouldn’t have had time to practice. I’m still upset we didn’t see Pomu in the prism cup, but the timing just didn’t line up. Hopefully if they hold another one she can join.
As long as she can updog them in Japanese, she should be good.
because dispite claims otherwise the vast majority of people here are just as judgmental as twittards/unicorns.

We did it to Kiara we did it to Cali we did it to Kyo and Flayon Aia Scarle (though that turns around fast) and Nina not necessarily in that order but you get the idea and no one wants to sit through an hour stream to discover first impressions are pretty shallow.
>We

Speak for yourself, Yamanba femboy. :magnicope::pippaseethe;

Simp

Mamalonis rock Kiara for the Retrospective MV is quite something. Guess she got inspired by her lesbian gacha path to nowhere.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Mari streaming.
She just mentioned shes collabing with korsche soon

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Some JP livers will be in this DJ thing.

That's the DJ event Anycolor usually hosts right before NijiFes. Some of them do have Niji connection, ex. MATZ made Iluna's debut song, TeddyLoid did Obsydia's. Massive New Krew is a surprising appearance, but definitely a welcome one.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
>We

Speak for yourself, Yamanba femboy. :magnicope::pippaseethe;
Yes we deserved or not most of us go off the one video someone posts before making judgments and yes that includes me why would it not I don't have time to listen to the Wigger in whiteface either.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Nah, they are not the same, I definitely remember all of them existing at the same time back when I first got into watching vtubers. According to the vtuber wiki, both of their YT account got hacked and then terminated, though Yomemi apparently came back in a new channel.

Moemi was already doing stuff on her own before the channel got hacked

From what I've read, she had the option to join another corpo but decided to stay Indie as she has a day job. Meanwhile Yomemi is the one who apparently just left the scene entirely

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Was looking through the Vtuber Awards twitter account, and read this:

Now, I think we have the chance to do something really funny, and nominate Null for every single vtuber award.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kson practicing some self love
I'm so happy for her living her dream

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

She honestly looks better than some of the other Gravure or JAV bitches they've showcased in Yakuza before ngl, you can tell she is used to acting a tiny bit

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Why are you so spastic since the incident? Is this some kind of rebranding? :selenpointandlaugh:Give me a better avatar and I'll change it dear bossman proctussy.
I think Proctor got inspired by my past life as a schizo poster and decided he wanted to take over for me after my transition into normalcy. Good luck man, I know you can do it!
Normal voice fallenshadow scares me
View attachment 55231
I prefer the squeaky schizo
WTF if she could speak like this all the time I would actually watch her. This fake ass hoe with her fake ass voice what gives! REAL VOICE OR GTFO!

Unrelated to the posts above, but have some wholesome art from the realest oshi a man can have! Here's some Wemi Bday art to bless your eyes with something genuine.

Archive

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Pomu really wants spaghetti.

One of her earlier bits was that she's the CEO of S.C.A.M. which stands for Spaghetti Comes At Midnight
Her boyfriends name is spaghetti.

This is probably the most NSFW I would ever post, no actual bits'n'bobs showing, but it's all pretty dang close to showing.
I'm just posting it because I think it's probably the best combination of clothes/accessories from IRyS's casual outfit (the beret is take-it-or-leave-it though...and maybe glasses on?...at this point I'm just saying I like the ponytail and the rest is just a joke about the cardigan and dress being toggleable).
And then here's some nice wholesome art to balance that out. (no jokes, gags, or pokemon this time)
1699630402396992.jpg
(haven't seen a source on this yet)

Pixiv

Pixiv

thats not even nsfw thats just a striptease

anyways good for you to actually censor that
Like I said, I don't consider it 'NSFW' either, but that's still the type of thing that you don't want your coworkers to see when they look over your shoulder. But I guess if the definition is taken that literally, a ton more stuff is NSFW besides just 'ecchi' things.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Her boyfriends name is spaghetti.

This is probably the most NSFW I would ever post, no actual bits'n'bobs showing, but it's all pretty dang close to showing.
I'm just posting it because I think it's probably the best combination of clothes/accessories from IRyS's casual outfit (the beret is take-it-or-leave-it though...and maybe glasses on?...at this point I'm just saying I like the ponytail and the rest is just a joke about the cardigan and dress being toggleable).
And then here's some nice wholesome art to balance that out. (no jokes, gags, or pokemon this time)
View attachment 55259
(haven't seen a source on this yet)

Pixiv

Pixiv

thats not even nsfw thats just a striptease

anyways good for you to actually censor that

Short

God Damn the Sun

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Where do we suggest quotes to be added again? I just struck upon this huge inspirational blitzkrieg.
1699657201055.png

Bat is online with a 72h mini-marathon this time: Pokemon Red Nuzlocke featuring the beloved Crowd Control.
Usually the community votes for a punishment if she fails to complete it, so get in to ruin her life, but no more than @Takodachi did :smugselen: (glad to see you back, hombre :takoesl:)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter

She looks like the kind of hostess who is approachable enough to actually think there is a shot at dating her.
Looks way better moving in video than the preview stills let on.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Where do we suggest quotes to be added again? I just struck upon this huge inspirational blitzkrieg.
View attachment 55264

Bat is online with a 72h mini-marathon this time: Pokemon Red Nuzlocke featuring the beloved Crowd Control.
Usually the community votes for a punishment if she fails to complete it, so get in to ruin her life, but no more than @Takodachi did :smugselen: (glad to see you back, hombre :takoesl:)

If you're in her stream chat, suggest her punishment should be doing a karaoke.

Top Bottom