"I've been talking about the time when I was a LINE person, an alpha-tweeter, a bad-bitch in the kitchen, and the first person who claimed to be the strongest in controversy, and since then I've been so invincible that I've become a bit of an asshole"Nakaoka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Kyo Kaneko will "stop streaming for a week to reflect on [his] actions and words". (post) (archive)

This suspension was for making a joke about going to Korea for surgery (haven't found a clip), and then refusing to apologise after Twitter outrage (clip below). (post) (archive)
The clip was also summarised in Korean. (post) (archive)

A sample of the Twitter outrage (post) (archive)

Since no one brought it up..

:kyoracist:

Might be time for a sequel to one of our best animated gifs.

Edit: Thanks for moving my post, kind janny.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

>"I can't believe I have physical trophies and medals from my streaming career."

Selen firing suppressed shots.

I'm happy for her, but the fact that they can't keep their play buttons upsets me. That's insane black company shit.

What even is the reason for that again, if one's ever been given? Is it some dumb shit like not wanting them to have some kind of evidence in their home to connect who they are in person to the streamer identity or literally just nipfag autism? I'd think at least they'd send them whatever earned play buttons in the event they graduate because that's just some peak gay shit.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Pyhf

dafuq happened here?
Screenshot_2023-11-11-12-47-23-78_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
dafuq happened here?
Translate's to Rushia's [Free chat]. Probably counted down to stream.

Kiara back in Japan again.

Pyhf

soap suds

Holy shit Niji didnt ask for this, she must be elated she got to keep an award lmao
Niji never keeps anything livers earn from tournaments. Selen mentioned one time that any prize she gets, whether that be money or something else, she keeps. In the past she has had to split prize money with teammates, but that’s about it.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Stunned But Dumb

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It's a DNR tattoo because she's metal as fuck and ready to face the maw of hell (but only if her first responders pass the English proficiency gacha)

Yeah honestly I understand it from her point of view (relating to end of life care or severe lifechanging illness or injures) but I guess that mainly comes down to her next of kin, she probably could've gotten a way cooler tattoo instead.

Is she genuinely retarded?
1699680010804.png
You stupid ho, there are things called 'medical emergencies', 'accidents', etc. You don't get to plan and decide when you have them.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I wasn't going to bring it up, because "holo good, niji bad" but when that Vox movie got mentioned being the first, it made me think of Oga's Birthday in Hell

Dang I know I missed something out when I said something about Vox supposed "movie" project but yeah, this was nicely done and he even included those bloopers-like scenes at the end to make it like a real movie experience. I remember in a chat stream Oga did after this he talked about the process and the amount of retakes he did for a couple of scenes, I like how he just decided to branch out in doing other creative stuff to make up for his lack of confidence for singing

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Damn man you bagged a big one didn't you? How did you manage that? I hope for some real insights to come out of this and you better make this bitch flounder on stream as she shows just how ignorant she is about vtubing.

How I managed it is by DMing the Global Vtuber Awards account and asking if anyone would be willing to talk to me. Their social media manager replied first and I assumed I'd be talking to her if anyone but then she was like "Actually, you'll be talking to the CEO." The CEO being so active on social media when they have someone explicitly for that job (she's said on a Twitter space that she has been doing a lot of the Tweeting too) is something I'd like to ask about but it's a bit far down the list at this point.

As for making her flounder, well, I'll do my best to be tough but fair. I don't intend to destroy her but I wouldn't mind if I helped her get some hints about why she's getting such a backlash from the fandom (outside of the AI/NFT third rails).

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I...what, no. Why is this a thing? These voices are so wrong to hear.

Edit: Just a weird channel:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Your colonizer blood is making you want to breed with the pagan native shitskins, do not give in to the temptations of the flesh brother, only the wicked listen to the chortlings of the devil even when draped with such beauteous forms. This is a test for true christians, to reject the worldly and only embrace the spiritual fulfillment of eternity with our lord and father. The pagans will pay with their blood, they will be disemboweled at the altars of their false idols and shown to the feet of the one true lord of the earth.

Damn I'm sold, great sales pitch!
Proctor, don't listen. He's just trying to keep all the hot latinas for himself.

1699681761407.jpeg

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How I managed it is by DMing the Global Vtuber Awards account and asking if anyone would be willing to talk to me. Their social media manager replied first and I assumed I'd be talking to her if anyone but then she was like "Actually, you'll be talking to the CEO." The CEO being so active on social media when they have someone explicitly for that job (she's said on a Twitter space that she has been doing a lot of the Tweeting too) is something I'd like to ask about but it's a bit far down the list at this point.

As for making her flounder, well, I'll do my best to be tough but fair. I don't intend to destroy her but I wouldn't mind if I helped her get some hints about why she's getting such a backlash from the fandom (outside of the AI/NFT third rails).
Maybe she IS the "social media manager", maybe this is just vtuber Theranos and you will be the one to break the story. You don't even have to accuse her of anything, just sit back and let her hang herself with her own rope by asking cheeky questions.
Speaking of Leni Andronicos, looks like she struck a video by Depressed Nousagi too.

Another funny thing to bring up like it's nobody's business.
Proctor, don't listen. He's just trying to keep all the hot latinas for himself.
Let me just quote myself from the previous thread...
Latino girls defining features:
  • Whoring out is a lifestyle, will try to hold as many men in her hand as possible
  • Nothing interesting to say or talk about, but be honest, you were looking at her ass the whole time...
  • Social media addiction, talks the same way she texts, including the slang and misspelling
  • Broken or non-existant english, the rich """"educated"""" ones speak spanglish
  • Valley girl accent and mannerisms, was raised in the ghetto
  • Speech volume is permanently set on 110%
  • Will key your car and attack you with a knife after your sister texted you while she had stolen your phone to read your private conversations
  • Knows your password, and several of your secrets... Will use them on you with tactical precision when you finally try to break it up
  • Little to no sense of decency, only acts refined in public
  • Can drink more than most men
  • ABSOLUTELY MENHERA
(Ones raised in the US don't count, get the real shit fag)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Maybe she IS the "social media manager", maybe this is just vtuber Theranos and you will be the one to break the story. You don't even have to accuse her of anything, just sit back and let her hang herself with her own rope by asking cheeky questions.

No, there's definitely two separate voices when they do Twitter Spaces together.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Top Bottom