"...She (The Queen of England) died from jumping in puddles"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
That's too extreme, they just need the Lame and Gay approach
20944_SPS5_PressRelease_PR_Vert_2700x4000-H-2023.jpg
wasin't the point of that south park episode that the lame and gay approach is infact lame and gay.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Laplus and Nene were just fine
Why when EN does it its bad?
Its because they showed a reflection ?

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
View attachment 56349Happy Birthday to my oshi Kaneko Lumi aka Lemon Woman!View attachment 56349

Unfortunately, I'm stuck at work for a majority of her birthday stream, but she'll be going for 12 hours. Her community planned a very nice gift for her, and I'm sure she'll love it. Hope she has a great day, and I look forward to getting home to watch. Lemon woman love.

:sanasmile:
The Gumi's raised enough funds to buy her a cat too...

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Cinnamon Bear has her own donothon set for tonight the goals

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
New Ami cover has dropped, and it's from Persona 5. It's "The Whims of fate." Song drops now, video later tonight.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Leni Andronicos has (perhaps wisely) bowed out of my interview tonight, so I'll be telling her in absentia what I hoped to tell her, uh, out absentia. I'm fishing for people I can drag on to add some words about the matter when I'm done ranting but no guarantees. I hope you'll tune in at the top of the hour regardless.

Kind of unfortunate that Kirsche stuffed your nerd in the locker before you could, bud. I'll still catch the vod

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Rie built a model kit? Do you have a link?

I just had an idea. Phase Connect has entered a lot of new niches with it's second gen and with the new invaders, but I feel like there is a big group that hasn't been targeted. Yes that's right, I'm talking about left leaning snowflakes! We could have a whole gen made up of a woman of color, a MtF transgender, a bitchy white woman who gets easily triggered at the smallest things, and a talent that near constantly virtue signals about politics and the LGBT rainbow warriors!

If Fishman goes for it, he could really rake in the money and growth Phase Connect needs to reach the top!
I'm starting to think I should stop tagging you when chirami goes live...

Speaking of which, @superduper

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
we were not ready for British Pippa, this is the first signal of the End times
We'll know If she starts talking about MI6's dealings with the germans in the 1940s and princess diana

Awoogers

we were not ready for British Pippa, this is the first signal of the End times
maybe the lisp will cancel the inherent posh accent and make her sound normal

which is sad but id take the chance

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe's Spore stream ended up getting privated last night, I couldn't watch the stream so I didn't know why, but according to /tactical/ it had to do with the game's music:
1700240973933.png
1700241008258.png

It doesn't appear that anyone in the thread archived the stream but if I happen to come across one I'll post it here :gurasemperfi:

And here's today's Tomoe stream, featuring more pony murder 1700241193117.png :crushsobs:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Hey guys, what if Kiara was the One Piece Ambassador?

:shiinastare:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Sleepy's ISP provider: "If you have issues with internet just go around and ask your neighbors to stop using it so much and leave you some of the throughput to use"
Every time I hear about NA internet I am immensely impressed with how much they fuck you over and how little you can do about it

They then sent a guy after she kept bugging them, only to do nothing and say he has to inform his supervisor because he has no access to any kind of diagnostic tools. Following up by saying they will only do something if everyone else in the building have the same problem, otherwise it's just her own issue and they will not do anything about it. So yeah, 50 caliber would be the only sensible solution
The problem she has is that sometimes they speed will just drop to zero for no reason whatsoever. PC isn't reporting anything, router isn't putting anything in logs, it just disappears and then reappears. She even called her father's friend or something who is knowledgeable about this kind of stuff and he couldn't find anything that wouldn't be "ISP is intentionally limiting your speed for some reason"
Yea, in the U.S. the companies own the line going into your house. And unlike other places, like Britain, they have no obligation to lease that line to other companies for a fee. So each city has a virtual monopoly for their ISPs due to the cost of having to hook up every house in a city to their system (see Google's attempt at Fiber). As such, most ISPs will tend to do as little as possible and let their systems degrade as long as possible in order to milk out as much money as they can. Sleepy is a perfect example. There is most likely something wrong with their backbone leading to Sleepy's place, but because she's the only one complaining they have zero incentive to do their damn job.
There's still time to make Airi a mother.

1) I will continue to maintain that if Airi ends up alone it will be a crime that the entirety of humanity needs to atone for. She seems like perfect wife material, it's maddening.
2) So she confirms that she attended elementary school here in the U.S. I know there was some debate if she spent time in Korea as a kids, so that fills in a bit more of the Airi timeline.
Name and shame. NAME AND SHAME! Out those fucking pussies.
Edit:

Kek there goes my bet
Did you seriously make a bet about when Gura would stream next and not stipulate "Not a necessary stream or sponsored stream"? That seems like a major oversight.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Did you seriously make a bet about when Gura would stream next and not stipulate "Not a necessary stream or sponsored stream"? That seems like a major oversight.
Nah i specifically added that one, so it doesnt count yet, but i was thinking more that she would not appear again until Christmas, fuck off again and come back in february for valentines day

Awoogers

holy fucking shit rin looks good with her hair up

:shiinastare:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Hey it looks like Yagoo is in NYC
This Viking and his beard jumpscared me

Top Bottom