"I get so irrationally angry over romance anime"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Atlas

diethylether

bird molecule
"I only like chad men from now on"... then she started dating Jared/Polyphemus/AnimeWifeLover from the Anime Pussy Podcast not long after.

View attachment 56861
LOL she's dating polyphemus? I remember him from back when I was much more active on twitter years ago, that's too funny

kestraline

Early Adopter
Well this is interesting, Panora and SONY just says straight up that she's "Formerly of the Four Kings"
What a relief she never fell for kson's bullshit and sold out to vshitshow! Some people do make good decisions, even if Sony don't care much about vtubers as seen with Prism Project.

UberSoldat

Called out lol.
View attachment 56867
She also said the tweet was to notify people if things go bad and she needs to disappear. She replied to someone saying she didn't share what occured back then to people due to fear and trauma essentially. Pretty f'ed up situation ngl. Hope things really get better for her
NGL In this situation, I think we should be respecting her privacy and avoid sharing tweets made after privating her account, so as not to potentially endanger her.

Atlas

NGL In this situation, I think we should be respecting her privacy and avoid sharing tweets made after privating her account, so as not to potentially endanger her.
I doubt her ex will see anything from here. We are a gossip form for a niche hobby. So I highly doubt he's here.

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
Called out lol.
View attachment 56867
She also said the tweet was to notify people if things go bad and she needs to disappear. She replied to someone saying she didn't share what occured back then to people due to fear and trauma essentially. Pretty f'ed up situation ngl. Hope things really get better for her.

Agreed. Since i was hesitant to post this in the first place, I will most likely delete the post soon. Just giving it a bit time to notify few more people.

I also doubt, but it bothers me so i will. Someone else can post it if they want. At least its in general instead of in its own topic so whole discussion will get buried under other posts.
Lead pills would solve her problems. Why the fuck would anyone trust cops to do anything to help you. Cops are creatures that weren't content as mere bootlickers, no they needed to be the boot.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
What a relief she never fell for kson's bullshit and sold out to vshitshow! Some people do make good decisions, even if Sony don't care much about vtubers as seen with Prism Project.

Her talent being under an agency most likely had to with her sticking with corpos.

Also Peperoncino dropping her first cover post debut

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Everyone's favourite pngtuber, Null, has an update:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru just finished a really cool members' stream. She rented a private studio and did dance rehearsals for 2 songs: Nenechi's Gira Gira Fan Meeting and Roboco's Little Bit.
22464.jpg

She had a different coach from the Suisei stream and she even had a shadow model this time.
22465.jpg
22468.jpg
68972.jpeg

This coach was more easygoing than the other ones. She worked with Subaru on her last anniversary live and has her own youtube channel. It was easy to tell that they were comfortable with each other. There were some points where she forgot her own choreography and they both got lost for a bit. Overall very adorable and less chaotic than Suisei's stream so you could really see how difficult each dance was. Nene's song has a lot of high-paced movements and jumps while Roboco's is full of awkward arm movements.

After about 25 minutes of practicing each song, she transformed into her idol outfit and did a final performance of both songs. Her coach was so nervous during the end that she choked while drinking water. But even though she was struggling to memorize the steps in practice, Subaru did much better during the finale and her coach was proud of her. Also she became a duck.
3257681.jpeg
457897.jpeg

I said it during Suisei's stream but I'm glad we're at a point where we can finally see these rehearsals in real time. You get a much better appreciation for how hard the girls work to do these live events. Subaru said she wants to do more rehearsal streams as well so I'm looking forward to it :sanasmile: And more time in those rehearsal outfits is never a bad thing.

Limkin

And more time in those rehearsal outfits is never a bad thing.
Japan - specifically designs outfits for sport activities that are meant to sexualize a person wearing them in the least way possible while maintaining function
Degens - suddenly realize that this is exactly the kind of fetish they had and simply weren't aware of it and go nuts

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I doubt her ex will see anything from here. We are a gossip form for a niche hobby. So I highly doubt he's here.
This is not some top secret darkweb hideout, we're indexed on Google like any god-fearing, valid, current thing supporting website.

I wouldn't blame her for what's happening, being genuinely afraid of someone means they usually have a pretty huge amount of control over you, and probably lack a good headspace to make rational decisions. Hope she can figure things out.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Doppio and Shu just announced that they are hosting Nijisanji Rainbow Suika Tournament with all the branches (EN/JP).

Shu is helping him with translating stuff.
42 livers are participating in it.
View attachment 56809
View attachment 56794
View attachment 56795
View attachment 56808

Nice initiative by Doppio, the Puyo Puyo Tetris Tournament that Selen did a while ago was very good. It is always nice to see interactions between EN and JP.

Wasn't Selen strictly not allowed to make her most recent event cross-branch? What happened since then?

soap suds

Wasn't Selen strictly not allowed to make her most recent event cross-branch? What happened since then?
It's not that she wasn't allowed to, it's just that things fell through and she must have not wanted to deal with all that shit again. In her stream, she said that things were just not working out how she wanted them to, so she just dropped having to deal with anything like this entirely. In her first tweets about it, she also mentioned that others would be doing cross-branch tournaments, and Doppi mentioned going to Selen for advice, so it's best to assume Selen knew of this since the beginning.

Of course, this is all if you believe her statement from the stream was made to clarify her tweets about not being able/not wanting to, and not to save face. I personally believe her stream statement of things just falling through and her not wanting to deal with things of this caliber anymore because Selen, and now Doppi, have mentioned all the shit they have to do to make stuff like this happen. Doppi has even had to cancel streams and stuff because work for the tournament popped up. I can see Selen getting frustrated that things aren't working out and deciding it isn't worth it and will just do EN tournaments for now. But if you believe that she IS banned from making international tournaments, then this tournament would be a slap in the face for her, especially because she's participating.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Balls Dipped in Ice

Caught it before Dizzy deleted it. Very rebellious.

View attachment 56790
Love this VN. Coomer-shit aside, it's a pretty good "death game" story. People shit on it because all they know about is the hentai adaptation that cut all the story and just had the h-scenes. Anyways, Dizzy is based.

Everyone's favourite pngtuber, Null, has an update:

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

And that's why you should own a gun. I can't imagine how it is to be a women, nor how it is to have stalker, but it sounds like hell. I hope she is able to deal with this shit.

Any idea what is up with bettel? He has been vague posting for 2 days and is now taking a week long break

Archive

Archive

Edit : looks like he had some sort of panick attack or whatever

Archive

Isn't VG's one year anniversary coming up soon? He could be stressed due to contracts renewal shit. Maybe Lando is influencing him to quit or something.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

"Our CEO is God"

What has Sakana done with our sleepy dragon?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I, too, am perplexed

Happy Birthday Raven

WizardRyS by @takodragonn.jpg

WizardRyS

the tako is fear by @BoBoYiMa.jpg

The Tako is fear. Fear and cute.

Tako is just cute by @rie_ccat.jpg

Just cute.

Timecop by @si08915592.jpg

TimeCop

Kronii on Time by @_seventeencrows.jpg

Time magazine (I'm noticing a trend here)

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
That artist is probably fat and I would not have sex with them

Nyaru can do so much better, I always thought her model looked kinda amateurish and now that we know her artist is a twitter-brained dipshit, I completely understand why

Clip tax: That Lethal Company between Pippa, Panko, Filian and Rie is a goldmine for funny content

Also Ember has a crush on Shaggy from Scooby-Doo

Sleepy BTFO'ing vwhiners who complain that getting into vtubing is "too expensive"

You gotta hustle! Of course, if you were capable of that, then you wouldn't be spending all of your time kvetching about stupid shit on Twitter :smugselen:

Matthew Lillard was Shaggy from the live action movies and voiced him in the animations before that Velda shit. He has a pretty good Shaggy voice.

Never underestimate the autism of a desperate psycho. Pretty sure he'll search here for info about her.

Keris, Penguin and Sexy Thigh Cat playing Nig and Nïgger

Another 9am animation featuring Kronii and Mumei.

SEA Nïgger Markiplier playing ARK.

Matara volunteers herself to be Vedal's AI mommy.

The cünnyzation has begun! Protecc yo lolis!!!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Top Bottom