"I'll eat these (mushrooms) thinking they are a part of your body, Watame-senpai."IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
As tiring as Gura loop posting is I do find it funny that there are times that it'll awaken sleeper chumbud accounts in this site just to defend her honor.

:ironmousekek:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Stop this rrrat
"Poor Gura is overloaded in work thats why she doesnt stream"
Any JP (included Stars) has more work to do outside of streaming than her, they have to do PR,go to 3D events that are not related to vtubers, attend collabs with vtubers outside the company, go to tournaments , practice for said tournaments and in top of all of that the stuff that Cover actually mandates them to do: yet when they take breaks due to being tired they announce it to their fans so they have at least a notion of time upon their return
I am still waiting for this totally 100% Real secret Project that keep out Gura from streaming or at least saying something about why she couldnt just hit a few buttons to publish a single fucking Membership post
Marines last MV gave us the hint about guras roll inside Hololive
The truth is gura is given around her JP-senpais as "stress reliefe"
Every time a JP does especial well they get her for a week end.
Its true my aunt works for cover!!!!!!!!!!

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Who gives a shit about Gawr Gura

As something that is related but isn't just GURA BAD. I've noticed that Honeyworks is participating in a lot of the songs coming out lately. I know that they've done decent work AND they're obligated to make songs because of the collab contract they've signed with a dedicated website and everything but a lot of the songs coming out are sounding the same (even though they're different genres which is really weird).

I thought having this many different talents would diversify the music the talents want to make but instead of diverging it's converging into a generic anime song ball and I'm tired of it. :beataniugh:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mariya has been doing an unarchived karaoke for over a hour and i missed.
:urtearingmeapart:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Koragi plays Super Mario RPG

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Marines last MV gave us the hint about guras roll inside Hololive
The truth is gura is given around her JP-senpais as "stress relief"
Sir we're talking about Hololive, not Little Saint James Island:annoyedpippa:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Just to see how bad it is i went to the farms for a minute to see

A&H​

Its so shit holy fuck please no :gunpeko:
Just a quick sneak peek at the Javier Milei´s thread gave me Cancer with them believing the Propaganda about him
Chumbuds defenders are easy to disprove
I dont have a solution to "Calli fat" loops sadly

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
Just to see how bad it is i went to the farms for a minute to see

A&H​

Its so shit holy fuck please no :gunpeko:
Just a quick sneak peek at the Javier Milei´s thread gave me Cancer with them believing the Propaganda about him
Chumbuds defenders are easy to disprove
I dont have a solution to "Calli fat" loops sadly
There is better info on 4chan /int/ about Milei than A&H or the happening thread.
Its a fascinating story and history about a small wealthy country going to absolute shit.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Panko Enjoyer

I'm genuinely considering a TVA version of Spergatory/Mass Debates where I can just shift all of the 'callie fat/gura bad' cycles because holy shit people genuinely say the same things dozens and dozens of times in a row.
Are you sure about that?
190.gif
Why is she posting her weight on Twitter like this? I thought you were the Kronii expert; you should know.
Even the staff is thirstposting and fatbaiting.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
February 29? Did she brench pressed 229? Did she know the location of 229 missing people? The mind of Dotronii is an enigma
Its her body count obviously

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
February 29? Did she brench pressed 229? Did she know the location of 229 missing people? The mind of Dotronii is an enigma
If pictures from halloween in 2022 are anything to go by, she aint bench pressing more than the bar.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Why is she posting her weight on Twitter like this? I thought you were the Kronii expert; you should know.
It's actually gura's graduation date. :faunacry:
Its her body count obviously
all me btw. :smugrys:
knowing her it's either the most mundane thing, some date having to do with her doing something, she killed 229 MFs in a cage match or this:
These are the amount of death threats Ayame sent to her before she changed her ethnicity to white while playing Fashion Dreamer

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Top Bottom