"Japanese shiriaru (Cereal) issu notto miruku, ah, hando! Hando, into zuh mouth! baribaribaribari (Crunch crunch) OK!"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If this was true for me, I'd refuse to believe it solely based on the fact that I can't imagine anyone actually liking Nene.
You just HAD to be a dick about it huh? Tell me who your oshi is so I can insult you coward!

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Horo7618

No one in particular
Surprisingly, Management isn't bonking Nerissa for lewd likes and rts
Hololive = super seiso is a joke that EN fans for some reason started taking seriously, it's never been particularly accurate in reality.....

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
New guy being mindbroken by the purple dragon.

Claude was a good hire.

From stuff I've seen, both Claude and Vantacrow have been pretty good hires. Would definitely watch them more if I had the time.
Hololive = super seiso is a joke that EN fans for some reason started taking seriously, it's never been particularly accurate in reality.....
Gotta do le funi ebin Yagoo dead dreams meme, because there's nothing funnier than kicking a severely decompositioned horse, even though HoloGra has already mentioned you don't have to be seiso to be their idea of an idol.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Why is she like this

This girl belongs in Phase. Hope she doesnt get into too much trouble for the shit she says. Its mostly nothingburgers but you know how retarded the hololive fanbase is.

Just by this image i can see how rich she is damn

I guess she really loves beanies

But does she love beaners?

Clip tax: Filian sends a picture of herself to Shondo, Shondo says Filian is "sexy" and a "dirty slut"

Filian being attractive IRL seems fundamentally wrong to me, it's like when they cast Linda Cardellini as Velma in the Scooby Doo Movie

Isnt there a clip of Filian walking into someone's room in one of those gamer houses in all of her equipment? Pretty sure it was posted here. She looked average (maybe she sent a photo with makeup n shit).

I guess she kind of has to be a lesbian, as most men will be scared off from approaching the white mountain amazon?
Most men are faggots.

Started getting into watching Lisa and it baffles me how this girl is more hololive than hololive. My saviour complex is acting up bros...
She is extremely seiso and cute.

The church hates the gays though.

Kson's new outfit stream was mentioned earlier, but here's the outfit itself:

View attachment 57668

Also relevant:

She looks a bit like Kronii. Honestly this is my favorite outfit of hers so far. Toned down the coomer shit, looks elegant yet still feels sexy and casual is just nice. You dont need 5000 glowing things and blades and shit all over the place. Look at Sora's casaul skin how good it is.

Gave $20 to the JewTubz to try this stupid shit out. Default was $200 to promote something but I decided to just do $20 to see if there is some sort of extra boost or bump. So you might get to see Kirsche's silly cat face on Mobile as "PROMOTED" if you are lucky (or unlucky).
1701015602224.png

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
This girl belongs in Phase. Hope she doesnt get into too much trouble for the shit she says. Its mostly nothingburgers but you know how retarded the hololive fanbase is.
Since these are semi-related. I think she'll be fine. Hololive has never really been strict about how lewd, crude, and unhinged their talents can be. Rather most of those apparent limitations are from them trying to stay within Youtube's good graces, and only stepping in when a member might get themselves nuked. If anything this "seiso" image is just born out of the fact that most of the Hologirls deliberately choose to be more tame and seiso than their other corpo/indie contemporaries. If they were really as strict as people think they are, Hachama wouldn't get away with 90% of the shit she's pulled.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You just HAD to be a dick about it huh? Tell me who your oshi is so I can insult you coward!
You dont even have to know his oshi, he is a phase connect fan, chances are high that his oshi is into incest.

frz

What do you mean hololive is the most seiso company ever, just look at their beer product

[]

Also holo management is kinda weird af. They just told people not stream their hand, and then not reine just press the live button like it no big deal

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Anya is like a digital ghost, She only appeared suddenly to be part of HoloID. She' probably here being a lurker, Is she probalbly Bay Lurker?
Has Anya ever collabed with Niji ID? Have the other IDs?

If no and yes, respectively, you may be on to something.
In all seriousness, disagree. In Phase she'd be one of many, in Hololive she's standing out.

You want your team to contain different personalities so they can play off each other and to appeal to somewhat different audiences, generating more interest. Being excessively niche with the corp's content is a dead end.

Funnily enough, Holo EN had people capable of playing this role in every gen. Mori, Ame, Gura in Myth. Fauna, Mumei, Kronii in Council.

But they all filtered their content pretty hard for various reasons.

Shiori is just the first who'd have to look up "Filter" on urban dictionary to figure out why people keep mentioning that word. That the rest of her gen is the most idol brained yet also makes her stand out more than she would have in previous gens.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Odds are Anya had a Nico Nico presence that's been scrubbed. Given she is likely half Japanese, she's probably been far more careful generally since she likely isn't a Muslim in an Islamic country.
Not being Muslim in Indonesia is not as big of a deal as some think it is. To my outsider knowledge, Aceh is the only place where being Muslim or non-Muslim actually matters as the province is the only one to follow Sharia. Bali is almost entirely Hindu for contrast. Both of these places make up a small percentage of the nation's population, though. I think a fair amount of people would probably consider themselves nominally Muslim in the same way places like Ireland and Italy have a lot of people that are nominally Catholic.

I'm sure @Faceless Waifu could correct me if I'm wrong about this.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
You dont even have to know his oshi, he is a phase connect fan, chances are high that his oshi is into incest.
Speaking of phase and deranged minds...
It's 100% lia

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Not being Muslim in Indonesia is not as big of a deal as you think it is. To my outsider knowledge, Aceh is the only place where being Muslim or non-Muslim actually matters as the province is the only one to follow Sharia. Bali is almost entirely Hindu for contrast. Both of these places make up a small percentage of the nation's population, though. I think a fair amount of people would probably consider themselves nominally Muslim in the same way places like Ireland and Italy have a lot of people that are nominally Catholic.

While it isn't necessarily that big of a deal, there's a logic that takes over when doing online interactions, especially depending on when she first got online and what she had learned/family expected. The existence of those issues in other places can be as much of a cause as anything else. Though really it's more likely she mostly hung around in Japanese spaces online, so those were a lot easier to scrub/much harder to dig out.

You even can see it with Kson. I don't think I've ever seen anyone dig out all that much information about her time in an Atlanta suburb. Granted, she's been a face streamer so long I don't think it's ever mattered.

Limkin

She is just like me, likes nothing and hates everything. Or it's just her being british

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
for someone from SEA she really doesnt have any digital footprint doesnt she

its scary
This is how it should be for Vtubers.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
I guess she kind of has to be a lesbian, as most men will be scared off from approaching the white mountain amazon?
Idk, I like tall women. And Ellie is also very pretty. And even though I'm a reclusive homebody, if I met a girl like that, I'd definitely try to hit on her.
I am 100%, not a bit, in love now.
:shiinastare:
Which of course means I have as much chance as a penguin does of reaching the moon.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
In my experience, games like Age of Empires actually appeal a lot to women with all the planning and resource management and what not.
A long time ago I had a strategy game guide YT channel.

No matter what game the highest female % viewership I saw was 5%. For the majority of games it less than 1%. For a fair number of games it was either 0.1% or literally zero, as in the female viewership wasn't even shown in analytics because it was less than YT measured, and these are videos with 10k+ views so it's not sample size.

There is no way in hell AoE2 is a woman's game, even if there are a few women in content creation who play it.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Not being Muslim in Indonesia is not as big of a deal as some think it is. To my outsider knowledge, Aceh is the only place where being Muslim or non-Muslim actually matters as the province is the only one to follow Sharia. Bali is almost entirely Hindu for contrast. Both of these places make up a small percentage of the nation's population, though. I think a fair amount of people would probably consider themselves nominally Muslim in the same way places like Ireland and Italy have a lot of people that are nominally Catholic.

You are quite correct in that regard. Indonesia in general, despite being a muslim majority doesn't really throw much issue against other religions (Except, as of the current thing... the jews). Aceh is the one that is more or less very deeply rooted muslim majority that, while not really persecute non-islamic folks there, would essentially follow the Islamic laws very seriously while most other regions are generally lenient/neutral (Even if the government these days are a bit pushing toward a more middle-eastern style islamic laws that is more or less similar with Aceh but even everyone knew that's a boldly stupid move). So the muslims around most of Indonesias, barring the one that followed certain teachings/middle-eastern root is more or less accepting of their non-muslim neighbors and often is more fast-and-loose with their belief, to some extends.

It pretty much says that yes, you being a ID non-muslim isn't a trouble. So long that you don't make your muslim friends ate pork, you can easily befriends them muslims and ya know, be cordial with one another.

Except if you're a jew. In which case, just say you're atheist and you should be "mostly" fine. You don't want to be called filthy zionist because what the Israelis did to a piece of land strip's denizens.

I have no way of confirming this but basing on my memory when I was lurking /vt/ at that time apparently some indog intercepted a delivery service to get Kobo's name and from that had her whole family get doxxed and was posted on Facebook. The term 'dox' in this context is the real shit where a fuck ton of people knew who her family members are, and where they live. It was such a hot topic on Facebook at that time even I who is not an indog, got her face dox on my feed. I could be misremembering the details though but it went something like that. If there's an Indonesian here who knows the full story, please correct me.
I don't really follow the full story myself despite being an Indo, but the story is more or less correct. Kobo herself might have some decent opsec, but it's not enough when your family doesn't really do it on their own. So when people found out about Kobo's stuff, they found her relatives stuff, leading it into a hard dox. I think Kobo... doesn't really talk or address it (or do anything regarding such leak), but ID community is kinda wild with it cuz "YO WE FOUND KOBO" and other shit.

I left FB because the ID community there is rather bad, and that's probably why I don't know much about it. I do see a photo of Kobo's irl look (or what was claimed to be Kobo) and all I know is that she do cosplay. And that's probably it.

Oh right, regarding the micro-drama between ID/EN speaking vtuber Hinagawa Kyomi and the ID micro-agency We_Live, I still haven't translated much of Kyomi's evidences (which is on @Short 's archived post about it, I swear I'll get to it now) but Kyomi seems to just decided to call it quit.

.... but she does states that she was a minor when she started it two-three years ago. Do she really need to state it? Maybe? Or is it just a last spite against the agency? Who knows?

Top Bottom