"Wait Greece is actually a country? Is this a country??"Etna Crimson

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

Anyway, that's all. There are of course still fans who support him and will continue to watch him, but it was interesting to see the divide grow within the community over this. Like I said, most of them are on the fence about it, some are even trying to come up with reasons as to why he's had this sudden shift, and will are just waiting to see how things play out. Do I think he's going to lose a substantial amount of viewers? Maybe. It's only been a couple of hours since his chatting stream, so I won't know how this has really affected him, but even if his numbers do drop I doubt he'd care. I will also archive things later, I just wanted to get this out asap.
Take a look at the latest auditions Nijisanji did and what requirements they had. Singing, music production, heavy acting. It might've gotten to his head that the only schtick he has the company sees as valuable is taking away money from horny chink fujoshis. And he can't do first two so, the conclusion multiplied by the massive amount of manhera, is to go nuts on third in case the company (or youtube) will decide to crack down on the sex asmr rp. This is the joy of working in a black company that treats you as an expendable resource, you never know if you are safe or you need to spring out and do something to remain relevant to them before they let go of you
Hey guys, time to be in a state of perpetual fear and anxiety for the next few hours!
All vtubers should do it regularly to train viewers for the inevitable

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
brit ghost is continuing her hardcore mein kampf playthrough

and sleepy is on youtube and is playing starfox

soap suds

Take a look at the latest auditions Nijisanji did and what requirements they had. Singing, music production, heavy acting. It might've gotten to his head that the only schtick he has the company sees as valuable is taking away money from horny chink fujoshis. And he can't do first two so, the conclusion multiplied by the massive amount of manhera, is to go nuts on third in case the company (or youtube) will decide to crack down on the sex asmr rp. This is the joy of working in a black company that treats you as an expendable resource, you never know if you are safe or you need to spring out and do something to remain relevant to them before they let go of you
While I would be inclined to agree with you, he has talked about how scared he is of fading into irrelevancy, I don't think Niji opening auditions focused on acting drove him to this. He was already doing rp shit and he has had this planned since the beginning. He was actually quite happy when the auditions dropped because he said management helped him a bit with his movie, so he was glad that other creatives would get the opportunity and resources he had gotten. And as for Niji expecting him to continue milking horny fujos, he's mentioned how management was actually quite supportive of him moving away from that type of content. I think they were so supportive because they were scared his channel was going to get nuked, but still, they had his back somewhat. This man is off his meds and is a film student, I'm surprised he didn't lose it ages ago.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Hey guys, time to be in a state of perpetual fear and anxiety for the next few hours! :youlittleshit:

I need to go out a little bit
Someone can count how many vt/ bait post or celebrations are going to be before her video?
I counted like 20 in just 10 minutes

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the family of a former delinquent/gang member is dysfunctional.
Screenshot_20231127_124729_YouTube.png
Oh hey she's got nearly 30k subs now.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Save the white race, watch a jew and a Latina

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

You know, Mel is a fascinating case of study of a Holo that hang so much with Stars that you would believe she is one of them

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

UberSoldat

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I've been following this thing for a bit to see if it blew up, and it kind of did. So, for those who do not know, Vox recently released a "movie" in which he expanded on his lore. He also dropped a new outfit with it, which opened the doors for roleplay that linked to his lore. For example, in this stream, he faked being sick/puking because in his lore, his "new form" makes him sick because it's hard to maintain or something like that. I don't actually care too much about his lore, but I was interested in what the reaction to it would be. He would continue rping in ways that worried his fans, like faking getting a call from his therapist or faking getting a panic attack. His fans aren't new to him rping or keeping up lore, he is actually one of the only EN livers who keeps in character most of the time, but they were worried that they couldn't tell when he was rping and when he wasn't. They knew when he called himself a 400-year-old demon that it was just him playing up his lore/character, but when he puked after a workout stream, they didn't know if he actually pushed himself too hard or if he was rping. A remedy to this that lasted like, a day, was his eye color. He has the ability to change his eye color, so an indication that rp/lore was starting would be that change, but he walked back on that because he said he didn't want his rp to be limited, whatever that means, and that only made fans more upset. It wasn't just on Twitter, he was also getting YouTube comments that said they just wanted things to be clearer. Kindred didn't mind the rping and lore, they were used to it, they just wanted an indication of when that stuff was happening. They wanted trigger warnings and wanted him to elaborate on this new thing happening because it happened so suddenly and many of them didn't know what was going on.

In response to this, he added a new rule to his channel.

This did not help. In fact, I would say this made things worse.

I was going to talk about this way earlier, but then I realized he had a chatting stream coming up, so I waited to see if he would talk about it. He did, and oh boy were people not happy. From what I can tell, he kind of brushed the people worrying and criticizing him aside and lumped them in with the parasocial fans who wanted him to go back to his sex asmrs. This did not go over well since many of them did not think this. He did say sorry to the people who did worry, but it seemed like a very sarcastic sorry. He also said that people did not have to watch him if they did not feel comfortable doing so, a sentiment he's had since the beginning of his channel. Again, they just wanted an indication of when rp was starting. Many of them are on the fence and I've already seen one or two people dropping him.

Anyway, that's all. There are of course still fans who support him and will continue to watch him, but it was interesting to see the divide grow within the community over this. Like I said, most of them are on the fence about it, some are even trying to come up with reasons as to why he's had this sudden shift, and many of them are just waiting to see how things play out. Do I think he's going to lose a substantial amount of viewers? Maybe. It's only been a couple of hours since his chatting stream, so I won't know how this has really affected him, but even if his numbers do drop I doubt he'd care. I will also archive things later, I just wanted to get this out asap.

Vox is still up there as one of the people I feel bad for Yes alot of this is his own fault for pandering to the inclusivity crowd.

Every time I hear more news along these lines i'm hoping he just decides to rip the bandaid off and tells these people to fuck off it's increasingly clear he wants nothing to do with them and trying to cater to everyones demands of him are causing the guy significant mental damage.

Made your grave vox too late to vacate it now that the dirt is showering down.

I will say this incase he somehow reads this.

Rip the band aid off the ones who are making demands of you your time and your effort need to go they will never be happy you are better off losing them. You are sustaining yourself through sheer effort the kind of effort that kills drive even as someone who does not watch your streams even I can see you zombie through the majority of them when compared to your first months.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

You know, Mel is a fascinating case of study of a Holo that hang so much with Stars that you would believe she is one of them

i doubt nothing could top the things that happened to her a few years back so she just didnt care at all

which is great

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
While I would be inclined to agree with you, he has talked about how scared he is of fading into irrelevancy, I don't think Niji opening auditions focused on acting drove him to this. He was already doing rp shit and he has had this planned since the beginning. He was actually quite happy when the auditions dropped because he said management helped him a bit with his movie, so he was glad that other creatives would get the opportunity and resources he had gotten. And as for Niji expecting him to continue milking horny fujos, he's mentioned how management was actually quite supportive of him moving away from that type of content. I think they were so supportive because they were scared his channel was going to get nuked, but still, they had his back somewhat. This man is off his meds and is a film student, I'm surprised he didn't lose it ages ago.
I guess this is the male version of converting from vtuber :WHORE!!!: syndrome. Don't know why he's doubling down on this so hard since plenty of movies have the "this is fiction retard" warnings before it starts just put it in the video description or something. Feels like it's another "have my cake and eat it too" type of thing where he wants real raw reactions from his fans to judge his acting skills but also no repercussions when the fans believe him so much they dox his address to call the paramedics.

As a small counterpoint in his favor Vox's fans must be really retarded to think that Vox wouldn't just END THE STREAM if he actually was getting sick and go to the hospital himself.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I've been following this thing for a bit to see if it blew up, and it kind of did. So, for those who do not know, Vox recently released a "movie" in which he expanded on his lore. He also dropped a new outfit with it, which opened the doors for roleplay that linked to his lore. For example, in this stream, he faked being sick/puking because in his lore, his "new form" makes him sick because it's hard to maintain or something like that. I don't actually care too much about his lore, but I was interested in what the reaction to it would be. He would continue rping in ways that worried his fans, like faking getting a call from his therapist or faking getting a panic attack. His fans aren't new to him rping or keeping up lore, he is actually one of the only EN livers who keeps in character most of the time, but they were worried that they couldn't tell when he was rping and when he wasn't. They knew when he called himself a 400-year-old demon that it was just him playing up his lore/character, but when he puked after a workout stream, they didn't know if he actually pushed himself too hard or if he was rping. A remedy to this that lasted like, a day, was his eye color. He has the ability to change his eye color, so an indication that rp/lore was starting would be that change, but he walked back on that because he said he didn't want his rp to be limited, whatever that means, and that only made fans more upset. It wasn't just on Twitter, he was also getting YouTube comments that said they just wanted things to be clearer. Kindred didn't mind the rping and lore, they were used to it, they just wanted an indication of when that stuff was happening. They wanted trigger warnings and wanted him to elaborate on this new thing happening because it happened so suddenly and many of them didn't know what was going on.

I was going to talk about this way earlier, but then I realized he had a chatting stream coming up, so I waited to see if he would talk about it. He did, and oh boy were people not happy. From what I can tell, he kind of brushed the people worrying and criticizing him aside and lumped them in with the parasocial fans who wanted him to go back to his sex asmrs. This did not go over well since many of them did not think this. He did say sorry to the people who did worry, but it seemed like a very sarcastic sorry. He also said that people did not have to watch him if they did not feel comfortable doing so, a sentiment he's had since the beginning of his channel. Again, they just wanted an indication of when rp was starting. Many of them are on the fence and I've already seen one or two people dropping him.

Ill give him something that he at-least made something unique with his "movie" in the Vtuber world but i feel like he is still confused at how to keep the thing going, and he probably didnt really learn anything since that stream where he admitted to not know much about the industry, doubling down on the LORE shit is a really dumb move imo, especially when the average EN vtuber audience is a terminally online retard of some flavour (i.e twitter, 4chan or discord) and the fact that nobody else in the industry cares about the lore for more than their debut month. Turns out people are really actually interested in the actor behind the "1k year old demon hoe" character more than the character itself

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Vox is still up there as one of the people I feel bad for Yes alot of this is his own fault for pandering to the inclusivity crowd.

Every time I hear more news along these lines i'm hoping he just decides to rip the bandaid off and tells these people to fuck off it's increasingly clear he wants nothing to do with them and trying to cater to everyones demands of him are causing the guy significant mental damage.

Made your grave vox too late to vacate it now that the dirt is showering down.

I will say this incase he somehow reads this.

Rip the band aid off the ones who are making demands of you your time and your effort need to go they will never be happy you are better off losing them. You are sustaining yourself through sheer effort the kind of effort that kills drive even as someone who does not watch your streams even I can see you zombie through the majority of them when compared to your first months.
To be honest I'm not sure there are any more band-aids for Vox to rip off that would actually meaningfully affect his community without just being career suicide. His audience has been what they are and cemented the culture he has for so long now it's probably like this for good. Short of pulling a Mysta-Kuro, who had similar issues, to reincarnate somewhere else with strict policing on past lives.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Roca Rourin has a three-day donothon coming up on the 30th

Limkin

This is the same guy who drew Laplus and another vtuber yuri fanart in ARK right?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Hey guys, time to be in a state of perpetual fear and anxiety for the next few hours! :youlittleshit:

I was going to say, look at the small text all around the thumbnail, she's got several little troll lines written around, but now it's gone. It was stuff like, "I ate my smol hat", "Am I American", "I am abandoning my channel and moving to the German one", "Going to the gym soon", and at least one or two more.

Anyway, that's all. There are of course still fans who support him and will continue to watch him, but it was interesting to see the divide grow within the community over this. Like I said, most of them are on the fence about it, some are even trying to come up with reasons as to why he's had this sudden shift, and many of them are just waiting to see how things play out. Do I think he's going to lose a substantial amount of viewers? Maybe. It's only been a couple of hours since his chatting stream, so I won't know how this has really affected him, but even if his numbers do drop I doubt he'd care. I will also archive things later, I just wanted to get this out asap.

Imagine cultivating a fanbase where trigger warnings are this big of a deal...

Top Bottom