"The Pokemon community? Well fuck them in particular"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
@The Rrat since you're back, what am I supposed to do with this?
rat.gif

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
they mention the discord a couple of times in this thread as well as some autist named 2bears but other than that idk.

I'm still trying to decide whether or not you're legit or if this is some sort of honey-pot, but I call everything a honey-pot, so...

There are plenty of Ally&Sally fans, and people who were tangentially in their circles within the past decade outside of idol work, if you're able to find this much already I'm not entirely sure what you're expecting us to tell you when we're primarily about chuubas in general, not just these two specific idols

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
-snip-

Vox rping everywhere unexpectedly, to the dismay of fans and he doesnt want to put up warnings
In a weird sense, this episode of Vox doing lore bits even in seemingly “regular” streams reminded me a lot of Haachamas Schizo arc.
There too, for a while, no stream was safe. Some, it was obvious by the title and thumbnail that there will be schizo lore in it, but others just looked like a regular minecraft or Karaoke stream but still ended up having lore in them that carried over to the next stream. Maybe he even takes a bit of inspiration from there.

But a core difference I can immediately spot is that Haachamas lore elements were very obvious and easy to spot. As far as I can tell, the issue doesn't seem to be with Vox doing Rp, but viewers want to know when the Rp segments start, so those who don't care about any of it can skip it. The subject matter between the two seems kinda different, Haachama simulated getting assaulted by Akai Haato and other extreme acts of violence, situations that are by their very nature over the top and very unlikely. But Vox seems to Rp bits and fits of Menhera, situations that, as a diagnosed Menhera, very much do happen to him even outside of Rp.

Haachamas schizo segments also always announced themselves via Discord call and a sudden BGM change and an overall very sudden change of behaviour.
The discord calls therefore function just like a trigger warning, but they are also part of the narrative. Idk why Mr. "artistic film student" cant figure out a way to integrate something like that as well (the eye colour change thing was a good start imo). Like, how much of a restriction is small content warning really?? Seeing that a literal Highschooler did it better than him while improvising the whole thing, I come to the conclusion that Vox is a dumbass.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Sorry if this is considered timelooping but I was wondering how much money do you think Gura makes now that Hololive leverages her for big big advertisement collabs instead of streaming? I guess it's a lot more since (from my vague memory of the quarterly report) stream related profit was less than 40%.
Is stated by others that sponsorships like the one with sendai city. gacha games or going to cons and that kind of stuff are the ones that give them the big buckerinos, the rest like memberships and supers get cut by Cover and Google so they dont get as much by it, but is more constant, no word how special contracts like Calli works

It can also be assumed that there is no twitch trickery on Cover contracts so everyone get the same treatment no matter if you are a cashcow or not

jankysan

I'm still trying to decide whether or not you're legit or if this is some sort of honey-pot, but I call everything a honey-pot, so...

There are plenty of Ally&Sally fans, and people who were tangentially in their circles within the past decade outside of idol work, if you're able to find this much already I'm not entirely sure what you're expecting us to tell you when we're primarily about chuubas in general, not just these two specific idols
idk I just assumed I could come here and some turbo autists might be better at figuring it out with the info provided.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Arznbae

wtf is happening
idk I just assumed I could come here and some turbo autists might be better at figuring it out with the info provided.
Could use the search with their known aliases and see if we did I sure as shit don't remember.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
If you're in withdrawal and just want to hear their singing, did you try the audio tag of their patreon ? It's not a karaoke stream but it might scratch that itch.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

jankysan

If you're in withdrawal and just want to hear their singing, did you try the audio tag of their patreon ? It's not a karaoke stream but it might scratch that itch.
:gunpeko: ITS EVEN WORSE BECAUSE I KNOW THOSE FAGGOTS HAVE THE STREAM ARCHIVED SOMEWHERE AND DON'T WANT TO GIVE IT AWAY BECAUSE THEY'RE GATEKEEPING WEIRDOS

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
:gunpeko: ITS EVEN WORSE BECAUSE I KNOW THOSE FAGGOTS HAVE THE STREAM ARCHIVED SOMEWHERE AND DON'T WANT TO GIVE IT AWAY BECAUSE THEY'RE GATEKEEPING WEIRDOS

are you certain you know where you are, you might be a bit lost

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hey guys.

image (13).jpg

Look at this cute shark.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Oh man, speed running the Nolan arc from boundless positivity to rage…
Speaking of there being faggots who have archives but won’t share them; @The Rrat, some of us have been looking for the Singapore convention CHaDcast, have you looked for/found any video of it yet?

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

jankysan

Attachments

• 1701135335486862.png
    1701135335486862.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 139

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Sorry if this is considered timelooping but I was wondering how much money do you think Gura makes now that Hololive leverages her for big big advertisement collabs instead of streaming? I guess it's a lot more since (from my vague memory of the quarterly report) stream related profit was less than 40%.
I'm guessing it's more than enough that the can get by swimmingly without having to stream anything at all.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
lmao Gura dropping Wake up girls out of nowhere, for those that keep ancient records, WUG was the failed attempt of Yamakan to fight Idolmaster and Love live, instead it came and went and people just remember it to dunk on him

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Top Bottom