"I regret shaving my feet... now it's cold here when I go outside" aMoona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Do you remember when we joked about OTK making their own vtubers?
Wait, isn't Mythos an agency that a few vtubers signed with already and somewhat associated with OTK?

wrp

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Wait, isn't Mythos an agency that a few vtubers signed with already and somewhat associated with OTK?
That one is Mythic but Mythos having almost the same name and somehow they managed to get Charlie for their trailer? the signs are there

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

That's Mythic
Oh, I was about to start searching for information. Thanks. I can see why I thought about that.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
these guys are on top of everything, she might be ex-Cyberlive
View attachment 58534

Pretty sure that was the most expensive thing out of this, the models are meh.
Maybe i'm a joyless individual. But why does everyone act like it's the second coming of jesus christ ?

And of course they're flips

I'm not sure either, honestly. This is the first I'm hearing of this. Though, I also don't pay much attention outside of what I already watch.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
From the top of my head...
- Anya Melfissa (no dox at all)
- Hoshimachi Suisei (girl hella popular but no details and face dox)
- Vesper Noir/Randon Neuring (he hella menhera but OPSEC is tight as Lando's bussy)
- Vestia Zeta (known past vtuber persona but no face dox)
- Henya/Pikamee (kettle may be PON but her OPSEC is great)

Honorable mention is Oozora Subaru. Her OPSEC was legendary until she joined Okayu's membership and autism happened.
Isn't there still practically zero info about Salome, other than guesses that maybe she may have been an idol? Or did I miss a dox?

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Mococo had a pretty bad day at the hospital. The world ain't right when the twins aren't happy and healthy :inatiredl:
View attachment 58474
The fuck does a Merlion mean? :confusedshuba:
"I remember dissecting something and then we found a baby"
1:40:50
Around 2:09:00
Says she wants her back and front to be bulldozzed referring to a massage. Chat explains that it could be taken out of context as innuendo. "Well, I want my back to be bulldozzed anyway. Thrown against a wall". This escalated quickly

Erina said:
"Well, I want my back to be bulldozzed anyway. Thrown against a wall". - Erina, 2023
[YOU YamanbaS KEPT SAYING SHE WAS A LESBIAN]
Hana Macchia: Still not much information at all, even with her alt
You heard her blasting herself, that wasn't enough?:smugmoona:

GayKusa

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This is an excellent clipping channel devoted to Raden's art corner

View attachment 58535

First, exceptional clipper.

Second, goddamn, Raden is great.

Unusual interests in streamers aren't entirely unknown (Fubuki, Ollie, Ame, Shiori come to mind), but usually they only mention them in passing (Fubuki) or if they dare to do actual streams about them, the streams are incredibly shallow and dumbed down (Ame, Shiori). Ollie was the one more or less exception to date.

A streamer who has an uncommon interest, has deeply immersed herself in it to the point of becoming a respectable amateur on the topic, and who then has the ovaries to stand in front of her audience and go "I'm really interested in this topic, so now I'm going to talk to you about it to a depth you never found yourself caring about before," is something I unironically crave.

And Raden is that streamer.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Isn't there still practically zero info about Salome, other than guesses that maybe she may have been an idol? Or did I miss a dox?
I thought Salome was a self-admitted neet with extreme social anxiety who is just, absurdly weird who got nepohired by the CEO.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Sounds like she is having a rough time

Screenshot_20231201_153906_X.png

Edit: Moona

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Grab your clubs and grab your balls we're golfing tonight;

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pretty sure that was the most expensive thing out of this, the models are meh.
Maybe i'm a joyless individual, but why does everyone act like it's the second coming of Jesus Christ ?

And of course they're flips

A/A/G

What the fuck? Are these people getting paid for this shilling? How is this crap any different from the 10 no-name micro corpos that debut every week? The whole thing looks ultra low budget too, have we gone mad?

Oh it's all because of the fucking streamer... should've known.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
What the fuck? Are these people getting paid for this shilling? How is this crap any different from the 10 no-name micro corpos that debut every week? The whole thing looks ultra low budget too, have we gone mad?
It's because they have that astroturfed femboy Charlie doing the narration. I don't know what fucking pact with the devil that yamanba has that everyone feels the need to spitpolish his balls.

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Es por que tienen al jodio maricon de Charlie, no se que pacto con el mismo diablo tiene ese cabron para que todo el mundo le brille las bolas con la lengua.
I don't understand your taco language "ese", speak english if you're gonna live in this country you lazy bum.

Stunned But Dumb

This account's followed by Aura, and they just announced vtubers. Don't know what they are as this is the first thing they've shared. Interesting narrator choice though :pikaWUT:

I was ready to sooner believe they got a really good Critkal AI to voice this than actually grabbing the man himself.

Of course. They're never White. It's hard to be a racist vtuber fan :fishmandispair:

Truly the most marginalized group in the vtubing community.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
I don't understand your taco language "ese", speak english if you're gonna live in this country you lazy bum.
Fixed it. Is that better, mister latinecks?

Top Bottom