"I'm spiritually naked right now!"Tabby Ragtan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Was revealed in Phase Weekly that Phase has a musical subgroup project with Rie, Uruka, Ember, Airi, and Lumi. Couldn't tell you what the name of the group is because neither Dizzy nor Tenma were completely sure either. They've got a cover coming out soon, followed by a League collab (gross) with the prize being a $100 super chat from Sakana (lol, lmao)

No, Dizzy said the name - "Allure." But she said she didn't know how it was spelled, so they might be spelling it some stupid way like ALUR or something.

Look forward to hearing what they can do regardless.

Bronze

Wow I guess it's a good thing no vtuber corpos we watch have girls who spent an inordinate amount of time playing the satanic incest cannibal game, right guys?
Indeed whew

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
No, Dizzy said the name - "Allure." But she said she didn't know how it was spelled, so they might be spelling it some stupid way like ALUR or something.

Look forward to hearing what they can do regardless.
Dizzy didn't even know how it was pronounced, which is why I wasn't sure myself.

However, I did miss Airi in the chat at least typing out the name, which is A/lure. Guessing the forward-slash is supposed to be an 'L', but they tried to make it look fancy or something. Dizzy stated she was going to call it "A-slash-lure". She did start calling it "Allure" later on, though, so that's it.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Kuri Rinji was doing a stream about Riro Ron and it was just taken down by Idol. I was watching from the beginning at 1.5x so I'm not sure if he had finished the stream yet but I believe it was still ongoing. I guess there's a chance that Kuri was doing something other than playing clips and showing tweets but I doubt it, so this is quite uncool for Idol to do.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Kuri Rinji was doing a stream about Riro Ron and it was just taken down by Idol. I was watching from the beginning at 1.5x so I'm not sure if he had finished the stream yet but I believe it was still ongoing. I guess there's a chance that Kuri was doing something other than playing clips and showing tweets but I doubt it, so this is quite uncool for Idol to do.

They want it swept under the rug as soon as possible

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

>jews

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Doing DMCA notices on drama channels is totally going to get everyone on-side with Idol Corp after firing Riro.

What Aviel should have done is agreed to some short interviews with a few larger drama channels, explained his thought processes behind firing Riro so publically. The drama channels would have loved the attention and legitimization and would have likely sided with Aviel. Good luck with the upcoming shitstorm though, I'm looking forward to watching the fallout.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Was revealed in Phase Weekly that Phase has a musical subgroup project with Rie, Uruka, Ember, Airi, and Lumi. Couldn't tell you what the name of the group is because neither Dizzy nor Tenma were completely sure either. They've got a cover coming out soon, followed by a League collab (gross) with the prize being a $100 super chat from Sakana (lol, lmao)

Tenma also mentioned her, Lia, and Nasa are working on something that may be coming out some time this month.
Oh cool they are covering gods

Towle

Is Zen a troon? Whenever I watch Kettle and "her" tts goes off I have a sudden urge to close the tab.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Is Zen a troon? Whenever I watch Kettle and "her" tts goes off I have a sudden urge to close the tab.

The general consensus is that Zen is a man using TTS. I believe very early on in his career (before joining Vshojo) he used his real voice until he figured out he could get more attention by wishing to be the little girl but I don't have hard facts to prove it. I believe it though. Whether he's a full troon outside of streaming is anyone's guess.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Juniper's handcam stream

Revine Milith playing Lethal Company with some guy

Spica playing Lethal Company with Raki, Yoki & Elia

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mariya's Monetization Celebration stream.

Kujou-mama is here too.
kujoumama.jpeg
She set up some goals for it as well.
mariyagoals.jpeg

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

jewish_tricks.jpg

Tubedude

Wow I guess it's a good thing no vtuber corpos we watch have girls who spent an inordinate amount of time playing the satanic incest cannibal game, right guys?
They seem to care more about anyone defending/commenting on Nemlei's dox situation, not so much going after anyone that has played it. But honestly, who fucking knows, sharty seems to just dox people for the sake of it half the time, not even for information archival.

Anime Fan

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe Umari is playing that game where you shoot Hitler in the nuts.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lethal company collab with Rie, Shiina, Airi, and Sayu later today.

Sayu seems to be doing a decent amount of collabs with the Phase girls - weekly collabs with Shiina, and she's also collabed with Rie previously and several other Phase girls. Not sure if there's anything more to it than just wanting collab partners for her donothons though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom