"waaao, unbiriibaow!"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
what COVER should have done, and is still capable of doing, is build a team to make smaller games, and slowly expand with each successive release until they have the talent and experience to actually pull off the HoloEarth of their vision
They should stop wasting time, money, and personnel on anything related to games and focus on the core entertainment business.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
They should stop wasting time, money, and personnel on anything related to games and focus on the core entertainment business.
Isn't merch where Cover make the most money?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

There's just something (or two somethings) about Airi that leads to a lot of great fanart.

Yes. Her personality and her design. :koronehappyl:
I don't know what else to add to the "race war" but holy shit you guys, if you think the japanese are the apex of human beauty: turn off your daily JAV wanking sessions, nab a ticket to tokyo, go out on the street and open your eyes, for longer than an hour.
6be~2.jpg

Negzana

No Pejuang Senin Stream today why live nobody knows Pemaloe's pain

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Ina seems to be in poor health again, feel better tentacle priestess

Horo7618

No one in particular
As expected though:
Screen Shot 2023-12-03 at 5.20.12 PM.png
(Not actually live, she said straight out it's prerecorded.... also 100% solo, delays prevented her from having guests)

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Well, I was NOT expecting, this crossover, lemme tell ya. Finance guy analizes the stocks of Anycolor and Cover

TL;DW both look pretty good!

Not just any finance guy.

Also, of course this comes from /vt/ Yamanbas trying to tribalfag.

Limkin

(Not actually live, she said straight out it's prerecorded.... also 100% solo, delays prevented her from having guests)
So all of this Kiara's whining was exactly as I thought, because she wants it to be live and with guests, and if she compromised on it, she could've gotten it when she wanted it? Life is not fair chicken, you make of it what you can and move on.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
"Live" is the japanese word for "concert"

So all of this Kiara's whining was exactly as I thought, because she wants it to be live and with guests, and if she compromised on it, she could've gotten it when she wanted it? Life is not fair chicken, you make of it what you can and move on.
Kiara wanted a Myth anniversary live, either in 2023 (denied back in Feb this year) or in 2024 (denied recently).

Horo7618

No one in particular
Ina's compromise live is 6 months late, so probably not when she wanted, but quite possibly correct in general yeah.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It's the lack of Elden Ring. That thing recharges her soul energy, quickly we must get her to the Elden Ring spring!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
"Live" is the japanese word for "concert"

Kiara wanted a Myth anniversary live, either in 2023 (denied back in Feb this year) or in 2024 (denied recently).
Gura : Anniversary Live what kind of Sponsor or Merch is that? How much do they pay?

Horo7618

No one in particular

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Some Nov. Hololive Stats for nerds. Do with these what you will.

2023-november-minutes-watched-v0-awa4epu79u3c1.png

2023-11-30-superchat-leaders-november-2023-monthly-top-15-v0-zs598gahun3c1.png

2023-november-minutes-watched-v0-mv5sd2vh9u3c1.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

This basically just confirms that he's in fact from Mindanao probably Davao area if lot of stuff got broken the past 2 days has been nothing but good with all the earthquakes here(a massive 7.6 followed by strong aftershocks the whole day after)

But it won't be stopping soon I'm still feeling the aftershocks

Negzana

This basically just confirms that he's in fact from Mindanao probably Davao area if lot of stuff got broken the past 2 days has been nothing but good with all the earthquakes here(a massive 7.6 followed by strong aftershocks the whole day after)

But it won't be stopping soon I'm still feeling the aftershocks
IDK Phillipenes, I assume it's a backwater for Flip standards?

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Jeez 8 hours of this, there is no escaping GTA

Top Bottom