"You can gleam a lot about your character by looking at the people rushing to your rescue. I could be very confident in my position, but once only Proctor, Rev and some other choice grifters come to my help, I would assume I did something wrong along the way"VSoyBoy

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
And always tentative

:urtearingmeapart:

Last Phase Weekly in 2023. Burgerland guys start counting the new year after Christmas? Or there's no Phase Weekly on the 30th?:loading:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Lia's about to go into her dissatisfaction with the direction mascot horror is taking.

soap suds

Elira is joining the Niji Rust server with some other EN.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Why is one of your phase girls talking to my WAWA?

Scouting for next Phase Invaders gen. She is more than sufficiently menhera and sad.
I like the candy cane themed hair.

That Xoleil 1yr anniversary hitting hard. She should know better than to focus on that.

Pretty sure Kiara is her Oshi.
Kiara became Panko's oshii this year, previously Korone. I guess Lia also changed oshiis too; I recall her's being a Niji previously. Pomu seems to also be on that train. I guess idolfaggette unity?

Regarding Panko: Kiara is the biggest Euro chuuba. She crushed so hard on Kiara after a drunk stream earlier in the year resulted in her having the tanuki balls to raid Kiara. She teased Panko about not being very red for a red panda. Then said she must be a shiny red panda. Besides the idol shit, they both casually swear every other word, so it's perfect really.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

This is live and Kaela has already played this game 42 hours over the past 4 days. @Negzana wtf

Tubedude

Bibi is live playing some Rogue Trader.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
The grifter globie awards have released their winners! (The no-name awards created by that one bitch kirsche interviewed, not filian)

It's a bunch of literal whos and Nijis, but hey! You can always count on ironlung to win an award!

Only God and my neighbors knows how loud was my cackle at seeing this. For a datamining setup, at least it had three or four great jokes.

She needs someone to hug her then assure it is fine to shoot for the stars or network around. People love to bitch and moan around, you can't really survive if you let that affect you.

Bloom is playing another Doom II MegaWAD, but is opening with some Bubble Bobble.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
But will you watch it tho resident novelites

I only know of this series because the mc is literally kiryuu sento(kamen rider build)

:gunpeko: I don't know if I can fix this legally now that conversion therapy is banned, it's so fucking weird to me how gay so many women are I swear I think its the birth control pill or some shit

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
But will you watch it tho resident novelites

I only know of this series because the mc is literally kiryuu sento(kamen rider build)

I would. It wouldn't be easy, but I would.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hey you might get some good Gachi pulls out of the experience!

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
This talk about Amber Glow made me curious about how the company was doing overall, they've had 10 graduations this year alone out of a roster of what I think is 22 (what 'I think' because one appears to have been so thoroughly unpersoned they don't even appear anywhere except in a tweet on the official account announcing their departure).
I knew I heard this name somewhere, it's the company that Terumi (the Filipino that was posted a couple pages ago) was in the first gen of, before buying out her model because they were apparently providing absolutely jackshit.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
LIVE HORSE UPDATE: Tomoe cancelled today's stream as she's in the emergency room due to brain hort:

a

a
Hope you feel better Tomoe, get well soon for your birthday! :inatiredl::sanasmile:

Bronze

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
LIVE HORSE UPDATE: Tomoe cancelled today's stream as she's in the emergency room due to brain hort:

a

a
Hope you feel better Tomoe, get well soon for your birthday! :inatiredl::sanasmile:

Sounds like literal brainworms.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Untitled.png

I will not let this comment in Lia's chat be forgotten.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
It’s a long story but it gets better.

Also in unrelated news, Kson meets Kei.

Last edited:

smartestkidontheshortbus

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
French woman posting thirst traps again.

Damn she's really desperate huh? I feel for women and their insanely aggressive biological urges, it must be hell for your body to want something that you can't give it.

Top Bottom