"Hi,I am from Taipei Fan Dscord.Thank you for approve my account.Nolan is fucking retard"4june1989

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@Nenélove Her English is getting better.

:nenebased:

She only grows stronger... I can feel it in my veins... the day of Neneckoning is coming... the anointed shall be saved... the sinful shall perish.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
RAZER presents: the Naga Viper, favored by virtual youtuber Kattarina Qutie :chaos:
too bad its not by flavored by amirite fellas?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Mio revealed a lot of good news today :shubaIapprob:

First, she's dropping a new original song in 2 minutes. She described it as an emotional piece that'll make you cry.

I know this is over 2 weeks old now, but it seems like no one else mentioned it and I just wanted to shill this song for a bit since I find myself playing it multiple times a day over the past week or so.
I don't know about "make you cry", (especially if you're like me and can't even understand the words), but it's just a really nice mellow song. I recommend all to give it a listen.
I really don't usually listen to this kind if music at all, but I can't get enough of this one.

The latest album is excellent too, with a more upbeat selection, but カメリア has to be my favourite.

Mio :hololove:
is :holohag: :hololove:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bronze

Fishman Q&A is in an hour

And Jelly is already pretty optimistic about how it will go

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Good. That means the most beautiful angel who could do no wrong Towa is freely available to bask and stun you.

View attachment 59797
Man, I know we all already know it, but it's worth reiterating how pretty Towa is.
:sanasmile:

Wholesome Ember clip:

Relatable. I have a lot of fond memories playing video games with my Dad, who got me into gaming in the first place.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Ina streaming some fate game. Never cared about fate, but Ina sounds are good.

I've been watching a favorite fleshtuber of mine named NicoB play it and it's been a lot of fun as someone who has never touched Fate before (both him and me) so I'll definitely be skimming her VoD for her fate fan reactions to certain things the comments had informed me and Nico were big fanservice moments for fate fans eg Berserker, Ruler, Rogue Rider, and Rogue Lancer

As for Ina herself I'm tuning in and out and I gotta say my heart melts every time she says Say-buh

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
fuck. :BijouBijou: archive

*streams anyways because she likes to suffer*

and whatever this is.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I didn't see this posted probably cause azehara is a filthy nígger :ironmousekek:
asdcvdsdfg.png
Our nigga azehara might be the first clipper to manage to get his monetization back. Congrats dude :takoesl::takoesl: You have to share the strats, scams and bullshit you pulled to get this result.

On another things again for the 2 niggas that care. PCW isn't dead it's just that life has decided to assfuck me a bit and I haven't had the proper time to get it done but do not fret. I discovered that if I save a page as a pdf file and open it through a web browser it actually saved the links and I can click on them normally :Vesper-UNHINGED: So I might spam PCW one of these days, hopefully this week I'm not sure.
Merry christmas you faggots, this stupid forum takes me back to the old days and it's quite fun. Be well and shit.:BijouBijou:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sayu is gonna Collab with Mythos

Also they just uploaded this compilation of all the who's who of Vtuber orbiters

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
The game feels and looks cheap.
It is a KoeiTecmo musou, flip assets to make 10 games. Fate "fans" will eat whatever garbage they're fed by Aniplex too, so I would do the same to exploit stupid yamanbas, they deserve it.

Olivia Monroe is having an interview with Tenshi Hazuki, an upcoming orbiter in the indie sphere (she sounds nice). Girlyness guaranteed.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
@thhrang Your oshi is mocking us Vtuber bros again...

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I know this is over 2 weeks old now, but jit seems like no one else mentioned it and I just wanted to shill this song for a bit since I find myself playing it multiple times a day over the past week or so.
I don't know about "make you cry", (especially if you're like me and can't even understand the words), but it's just a really nice mellow song. I recommend all to give it a listen.
I really don't usually listen to this kind if music at all, but I can't get enough of this one.

The latest album is excellent too, with a more upbeat selection, but カメリア has to be my favourite.

Mio :hololove:
is :holohag: :hololove:
Camellia's a bittersweet song that's basically about Mio expressing her gratitude for you for finding her and staying with her. She relates herself to a camellia, a winter flower. And even though she'll have withered by the time spring arrives, she'll always appreciate you for taking the time to search for her and stay by her side.

It's even more wholesome because the flower Mio picked for herself during Bloom almost 3 years ago was a camellia :sanasmile:
78295901.jpg

I said it before but Hag Wolf seriously outdid herself with the album. It's been a few days but I still listen to it frequently.

Bug Eater

Kind of late but I've been too busy to shill properly, Selen and Altare are playing in an Apex charity tournament with Verhulst from TSM - easily one of the best players in the world, carry onegai shimasu. (whether they place well or not, I know for sure that they will be raising the most money)

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
  • She liked her manager and the management she’s interacted with. They’re not the reason she’s graduating.
  • Her main reason for graduating is wanting to move on and pursue what she wants to do.
    • She’s glad that she’s leaving on her own terms and not because she was caught up in a scandal or because of antis.
Didn't Gibara also say she wanted to move on with a different thing, and then immediately reincarnated as an indie? At this point it's kind of hard to trust these sort of explanations.

braindoko

Fanguu is collabing with uuh... someone

@SandyCat we might need your verdict

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Part 2 of Millie's Birthday, she doing a game show with other NijiEN members.

Top Bottom