"I'm gonna have my revenge on your whole species"Ceres Fauna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Making me work overtime, I see...
38n4i8.png

fortnite isn't turning me into a soyteen, pinky promise

Bronze

She already met Brit pippa, and globie as whole agency is perfect for her. Phase also has few talents fitting for that time. Remi, Tenma, Ember, Panko should be close to those times, unless i converted the timezones wrong

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Making me work overtime, I see...
38n4i8.png
John is not a pet, he's a PEST. You should've just shot him on sight or chucked the carrier in a river.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I will never understand these people, how is a fair vote "worthless", just because you don't like the results doesn't mean the opinions of the majority don't matter.
One man with entitlement makes a majority.

-Andrew Jackson, maybe

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
GBh3vj7boAAoGN-

nice-boat-meme.gif

(Yes, i realize this will go over the heads of the young-ones.)

Potentially legendary Stream ahead. (About 18 hours from now)

Did Dad just score another wife?

:SelenHAHAhere:

(Most European more like.)

Meds time, line up: :medsmoremeds:

Milk Mage

is healthy boy sauce for you
I recently remembered something I read on the Homeland a long while back, and I'm hoping I could get a second opinion or some confirmation on this.

I vaguely remember reading some speculation that Marine is or was involved with the doujin circle IOSYS. As far as I can tell no concrete proof came up (at least from what I could find on Kiwi search), but I was listening to some of their stuff earlier, and one of their vocalists certainly does sound a bit familiar. Anyone else hear it or am I just tweaking?

Limkin

They are not beating twincest allegations. While anime mostly revolves around an idea that harems aren't actually all that good in real life, and women go full menhera if you try, the source material's relationships chart is as bad as your geneology tree in Crusader Kings. iirc some characters had to be drawn multiple times because it was impossible to continue adding directly who is whose father/brother/cousin/grandfather (occasionally all of the above at once)

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
nice-boat-meme.gif

(Yes, i realize this will go over the heads of the young-ones.)
Nice boat.

Man I hope IRyS delivers and forces Kronii for a watchalong. She's been talking about it for awhile now.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I am going to try not to look at how long ago the Nice Boat incident was, because I will immediately turn to dust

...I wonder how many times they'll try to reference it during the watchalong?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I recently remembered something I read on the Homeland a long while back, and I'm hoping I could get a second opinion or some confirmation on this.

I vaguely remember reading some speculation that Marine is or was involved with the doujin circle IOSYS. As far as I can tell no concrete proof came up (at least from what I could find on Kiwi search), but I was listening to some of their stuff earlier, and one of their vocalists certainly does sound a bit familiar. Anyone else hear it or am I just tweaking?

Marine worked with IOSYS on her Touhou album. From what I found, that album you linked doesn't credit vocal performers by track, but only miko and 山本椛 are credited for vocals. Source here.
So, I don't think this is her, and I don't believe she was a part of IOSYS. I thought she was previously an illustrator first and foremost?

This song, however, features someone I'd consider the best vocalist of the Touhou doujin sphere, and they're a member of Hololive.

Bronze

Don't mind me. Just reminding it to ppl who don't check gen 3 thread

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Neuro subathon in a few days. May be interesting seeing how she doen't need to sleep or maybe Vedal will force her to so she doesn't yab while he's asleep

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Top Bottom